Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK,

Storms around messing up my satellite internet. I am using the 8-transistor kit from Teslagenx and the second half is to be used with the genny coil that I have been playing with all these months. The genny coil has 5 wires and was wondering how I can use the fifth wire in my setup. Connect it parallel with another wire, or something that I have not seen before is just connecting the other end of the coil with diode as in RS info with four batteries.

Just getting ready to try a 2-coil SG and making sure doing things right.

Here goes nothing...

Comment

• Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
      OK,

Storms around messing up my satellite internet. I am using the 8-transistor kit from Teslagenx and the second half is to be used with the genny coil that I have been playing with all these months. The genny coil has 5 wires and was wondering how I can use the fifth wire in my setup. Connect it parallel with another wire, or something that I have not seen before is just connecting the other end of the coil with diode as in RS info with four batteries.

Just getting ready to try a 2-coil SG and making sure doing things right.

Here goes nothing...
      Hi rd video,
      You can either parallel the Genny coil or series them for 'Back-pop' use, based on how your 8 strand SG is configured. get the jist of what that means and boy!! you are there.. good luck!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Richard,

There are a couple of things you can do with the 5 strand coil...

1. put all 5 strands in series adding for a Genny coil hooked to a Cap pulser, LED Bank, etc....

2. Make a PL 2016 conference version like I did in my 2017 conference presentation, with 1 drive strand and 1 trigger, and 3 output strands into 3 diodes to back pop the drive battery, or another battery.....

there are other things you can do, but these 2 are the best choices....
        Last edited by RS_; 05-16-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Thank you Faraday88 and RS again for the info.

I'm still trying to understand the series connections of wires as PL explained in the third SG book and why not just use one piece of wire for the multiple length used? Have to re-read the book, trying to do too many things at the same time, home and project. Have to order for the 3060's diodes and look into Cap pulser as explained in Part 37, The Linear Amplifier Regulator from JB's DVD's. With information given, I will experiment and record everything done with scope pics.

The only other thing I have to think about is what a 6 coil SG can do and how to approach it. Just get the basic unit working and decide from there.

Thanks again for the info and take care...

rdvideo

Comment

• Originally posted by rdvideo View Post
            Thank you Faraday88 and RS again for the info.

I'm still trying to understand the series connections of wires as PL explained in the third SG book and why not just use one piece of wire for the multiple length used? Have to re-read the book, trying to do too many things at the same time, home and project. Have to order for the 3060's diodes and look into Cap pulser as explained in Part 37, The Linear Amplifier Regulator from JB's DVD's. With information given, I will experiment and record everything done with scope pics.

The only other thing I have to think about is what a 6 coil SG can do and how to approach it. Just get the basic unit working and decide from there.

Thanks again for the info and take care...

rdvideo
            Hi rdvideo,
            Please read Tesla's Patents.. Study what Coils do and the various geometry they can be wound in.. now, that would tell you how to intercept the bloch wall and sipon the Radiant Energy...it is the bloch wall that we are all after and how to flex it. Imagnie if the wire were strainght and not coiled..where would be the bloch wall of such a geometry of the wire? is that not coinciding with Current in the coil and now additive to it..once you are able to do that you have made use of the normally wasted component of the Electromagnetic Field..
            The reason for what you asked 'why not use a single wire'...if you do that you are in essence undoing the acts Asymmetrical gauging the Induced e.m.f
            perhaps you could still do that if you maintained a parameter of one order..guess what that could be??
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 05-15-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Hi Richard,

Ask your self why JB twist's up together the Trigger and all drive strands on SG/SSG coils (Energizer), JB also said not to twist the coils strands on a window motor or on a Zero Force Motor (Torque). What is going on with the Heaviside Flow around the wires, and how the twist effects the Polyting (sp) flow? What geometric patterns would various numbers of strands create in the Ather around the twisted strands....? Can you visualize these patterns in the Aether around a wire with the Bloch Wall in the center of the stretched out Strands? like a high line wire..... then what does the Ather/Heaviside Flow geometric patterns around a muilty strand twisted coil with various strand counts look like...?

Much like Litzed Magnet Wire in commercial app's.... Why...?

NOW, Ask your self why a muilty strand Twisted coil, with the strands in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent, works better for a Genny coil than a single strand coil with the same length of wire.

Now visualize commercial Litzed Magnet Wire in a series adding config like the Tesla Pancake Coil Patent...... Or on a SG/SSG muilty strand coil..... why...?

Ask you self what would happen if you rotated that Genny coil 90deg to the rotor magnets much like a Window Motor and ZF motor works. How will that effect the drag on the rotor from that genny coil, compared to the standard core end facing the rotor if they are both shorted, and just current flowing through the coil (A Load on the Rotor)...?
              Last edited by RS_; 05-18-2018, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Hi,

I now have more things to think about thanks Faraday88 and RS again. Never played that much with coils in my electronic work except for coils needed in radios for tuning circuits or video descramblers for watching free movies.

I am using an old car battery for the charge battery (9.4v) and wondering if I should use the same type of battery that I am using as the primary battery discharged to 12v? I did not see anything in the SG books about the charge battery type and yes this would be the situation if I was to switch batteries when charging is done. I have to get an inverter to discharge the other battery I have that is the same as the primary battery.

I'm getting closer to what I am trying to get.

Richard (rdvideo)

Comment

• [QUOTE=rdvideo;28577]Hi,

I now have more things to think about thanks Faraday88 and RS again. Never played that much with coils in my electronic work except for coils needed in radios for tuning circuits or video descramblers for watching free movies.

I am using an old car battery for the charge battery (9.4v) and wondering if I should use the same type of battery that I am using as the primary battery discharged to 12v? I did not see anything in the SG books about the charge battery type and yes this would be the situation if I was to switch batteries when charging is done. I have to get an inverter to discharge the other battery I have that is the same as the primary battery.

Richard (rdvideo)[

Hi rdvideo,
                  Conventional text books never teach you this fact of the Heaviside component of a Electromagnetic coil.
                  the gate way to excess Energy 'infusion' in a circuit. I suggest you to read Tom bearden's website on the EFTV and how well he describes the broken symmetry (Asymmetry) and siponing 'excess' Energy from the Vacuum or the aether,by any dipolarity element (Magnetic /electric)
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88

Comment

• On SG/SSG's it is always best to start out with new batterys for both primary and secondary batterys.
                    Old sultanated battery's are for later when you know more, and have a setup that can desultanate them.......

Comment

• [QUOTE=Faraday88;28578][QUOTE=rdvideo;28577]Hi,

Richard (rdvideo)[

Hi rdvideo,
                      Conventional text books never teach you this fact of the Heaviside component of a Electromagnetic coil.
                      the gate way to excess Energy 'infusion' in a circuit. I suggest you to read Tom bearden's website on the EFTV and how well he describes the broken symmetry (Asymmetry) and siponing 'excess' Energy from the Vacuum or the aether,by any dipolarity element (Magnetic /electric)
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88[/QUOTE

Hi rdvideo,
                      Just my few cent on the conversion process where the Poynting vector is additive to the Heaviside component flow..look the constants(Permitivity/ permeability) of the conductor become indistinguishable when the condition is met.Click image for larger version

Name:	Heaviside component.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	872.7 KB
ID:	49853
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Last edited by Faraday88; 05-17-2018, 12:04 AM. Reason: pic addition

Comment

• Hi Richard,

RS_ is right here. Please do yourself a favour and leave the 9.4V crappy battery for later on. You'll do much better understanding this tech if you learn with good equipment from the get go.

Believe me that your 9.4V junk battery and a good 12v battery will behave completely differently. In fact, you won't even be able to tune your setup properly with that junk battery.

John K.

Comment

• Thanks for the info.

Waiting for inverter to arrive to discharge second battery I have. I could use the small 12v fans that I used for discharging when I built my first SSG using 7AH sealed batteries. I want to desulfate a battery, but your right, wait to later and use the cap dump to charge a battery as JB explained in his DVD so that you can switch the primary battery with the charge battery. I recall that JB talked about swapping batteries (primary and charge) and mentioned that if you want to swap batteries that the charge battery is charged using a cap dump and would not work after a while if you didn't.

I look at using a cap dump as an isolation circuit that the SSG will see to help keep it tuned. I keep watching Part 37 "The Linear Amplifier Regulator" and more parts to get while waiting for inverter since I plan on eventually using a bank of batteries like a solar or wind generator would use. Slowly building up to that time. I will try the light bulb in the trigger circuit to see how the circuit acts as an experiment. In electronics, I see the light bulb as a constant current source which many ckt's, especially in audio equipment use. I'm curious about it and never knew about it until I seen Ron Pugh's circuit in Chapter 6: Pulse-Charging Battery Systems from "A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices" by Patrick J. Kelly I came across some years back after learning about JB and his work. Then RS has it in his ckt's, but why did it burn out in the presentation, not the right type of bulb? Ron Pugh's ckt used a 6W 12v car bulb in series with a 100 ohm resister and a 100 ohm pot and also a 470 ohm base resistor. Just curious...

Thanks for feedback John, been a while since you commented on a post I made back a few years when I questioned PL and Aaron about where is the third SG book since it was mentioned about in book 1 and 2. You asked why I like to see a 3rd book, well, we do have a new coil to play with now. Peter and Aaron did a great job with the third book.

Well, back to the drawing board, working on a battery swapper for the SSG. Thanks again...

Richard D.

Comment

• Richard,

The Bulb blew out at the conference because We got in a hurry, and did not install the SG output cables.....
                            MY BAD.....!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RS_ View Post
                              Richard,

The Bulb blew out at the conference because We got in a hurry, and did not install the SG output cables.....
                              MY BAD.....!!!
                              Hi RS,
                              Wonder how an incandecent bulb can blow up when the out put is unhooked? unless the trigger is really very strong..
                              Rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

• just lucky that it did not kill the Transistor, and just the killed bulb ....

Comment

Working...
                                X