Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Hi BroD,

Time to run down 4 fully charged battery's with a given amp load is one way to measure it

Another way is to use a V x A = Watts meter over time, with same load to measure the watt hours of all 4 battery's down to a set V

Then use same V x A = Watt meter over time to measure the StP with the same load, and down to the same V on the Top series Battery before swapping, than do the same on all 4 battery's, and swap as many times as you can, beyond the first 4 run downs to see how many watt hours more than the individual 4 battery's total watt hours.

Hi Gary,
    My reference to a 60A rotation system is about the amp rating of the relays.
    My running system is with 8 amp relays.

bro d

Quote Originally Posted by brodonh View Post
    Hi Gary,
    My reference to a 60A rotation system is about the amp rating of the relays.
    My running system is with 8 amp relays.

bro d
    I'm confused, bro.
    Why do you call it a 60 amp system if the relays are only rated at 8 amps? I would think it would be an 8 amp rotation system. Latching relays cost a lot more but don't use any power to maintain either an on or off state. Presuming you are NOT using latching relays, what is the wattage on your relay coil(s)? Anyone using transistors/FET's/SSR's for these rotation switchers? I see FET's (DigiKey) with .oo1 ohms RDS which gives very high current ratings with low voltage loss at a low price. Solid state relays simplify biasing, though and need only about 50 mw (5 volts @ 10 ma) holding power on the input.

Richard G

Hi Richard,
    The 60 amp system is a different system.
    My posted 8 amp system sches and brds show what is being used for triggering.
    The relays are:
    https://www.digikey.com/product-deta...022-ND/1128726

bro d

Thanks bro d, that explains it.
    They call them bistable relays in their datasheet. I've always heard them referred to as latching relays. They are mechanical so they have a limited life and limited speed which is OK for limited runtime experimenting and a lot cheaper than SSR's.
    Did you find a datasheet for the Hall effect UGN3020T? It looks like they are obsolete and hard to find so I would like to cross reference to a different part number.
    Which one are you using?

Richard G

Thank you, RS.

RichardG

Hi all
    I haven't been on here for ages.Has any one here found where to get Barium magnets?

Quote Originally Posted by jason mcgrath View Post
    Hi all
    I haven't been on here for ages.Has any one here found where to get Barium magnets?
    The ceramic Magnets #8 is good enough for the Kromrey or G-Field Generator.
    it is just a red herring that John bedini introduce in the early days of its introduction to the pubic that a 'specialized' Magnet material is required to see the Radiant Electrical properties of the G-Field generator. He was after the 'pronounced' effect of the Radiant properties such as Low-drag, cooling effects, non-shocking, Anti-Ohmic, self regulating Impedance to the load ect. during his study he stumbled upon the kromery generator with similar properties although the kromery Generator works that way within a window range of the input/output characteristics, but he was sure that the effect could be amplified in some ways modifying/addition the kromery generator and achieve the effect in a more pronounced fashion..that's how he came up with the G-field generator. First of all, people have not even understood the performance of what the heck the G-field generator is..?
    the kromery Generator is not a complete G-field generator.
    why is it called G-field (or Gravity-Field)...well..in a way it is the opposite of the Vacuum or aether, while studying the various properties of the way Radiant Energy is produced,it was realized by John that is can be obtained Capacitivily or Inductivily.. when you do it in the Inductive mode it is realized in the SSG method. while when it is done in the 'Converted'
    or Double Inversion it is realized in Capacitive method.
    A battery is a 'Negistor' same as a Capacitor is a 'Posistor'..difference being A Capacitor is a Magnetic 'Super Conductance'
    A Charging and Discharging Capacitor interacts with a nodal component of the Magnetic field (Heaviside component) making it a part of the associated electrical circuit.
    At least as far as the above is concerned, you are made to run in circles if you think it is about the Magnet material. but yes'Conditioning' a given Magnet is still a pondering question as far as i'm concerned.
    hope that helps.
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 08-16-2017 at 12:10 AM. Reason: correction
    ''Knowledge hails from the Past and its people...The Future is only its Arena of realization''

Hi All,
    Working on upgrading my Arduino programming skills.
    Can control all the relays (up to 32) in the rotation system with 7 in/out digital pins.
    It's called demultiplexing.
    I'm still a novice but expert help is available on the forums.
    Keep'n on with the scaled up rotation system project.

@Faraday88 - are your building days in the past?

bro d