Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kromrey Disclosure - Bedini SG - Beyond the Advanced Handbook by Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi Tom C,

Thanks for the update..how can i place an order for the 2A 12.. what happend to the Extreme series of the 2A 12 version..?
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    As Tom mentioned, I'm putting the 2A12's back into production.

I'll post a video soon with Tom and I and we'll tell you what's coming up!
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      As Tom mentioned, I'm putting the 2A12's back into production.

I'll post a video soon with Tom and I and we'll tell you what's coming up!
      Wow!! Great will immidiately purchase one
      Rgds,
      Faraday88
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Hi All,
        I've got the Swapper running again.
        I'm running it on one coil with 6 pwr strands and the usual setup.
        It held charge on all batts yesterday for about 12hrs and then it quit running during the night.
        When I checked it this AM the the batts were all up close to 25v or higher, so so there was a switching problem with the arduino based batt rotate sys.
        I restarted the arduino board a few times and then all is working again. I suspect that power went out from the mains long enough to disrupt the rotate cycle.
        The arduino board is powerd by a usb cable from a computer that puts out 5v when tha PC is off.
        The batts are all holding and she runs at 750rpm. I'm using only one gen coil at present. 18 total hrs so far and the batts are all up in V.

bro d
        Last edited by brodonh; 05-23-2017, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• I'm going to change to a 20 gauge coil and run 6 pwr strands and a gen winding. The extra large cores that I have on the 1st build are amp hogs at a single pulse triggering.
          I've been running with dbl pulse to keep the amps down. I hope to see a single pulse (much faster( at less than 2A).
          Will have pics or link to vid, soon.
          bro d

Comment

• Hi All,
            I changed to above mentioned coil setup and it works as desired. 1200 rpm instead of 750. about 2A draw with single pulse.
            Spikes are about 210v. Batteries seem to be holding up OK. Will have pics.
            bro d

Comment

• Originally posted by brodonh View Post
              Hi All,
              I've got the Swapper running again.
              I'm running it on one coil with 6 pwr strands and the usual setup.
              It held charge on all batts yesterday for about 12hrs and then it quit running during the night.
              When I checked it this AM the the batts were all up close to 25v or higher, so so there was a switching problem with the arduino based batt rotate sys.
              I restarted the arduino board a few times and then all is working again. I suspect that power went out from the mains long enough to disrupt the rotate cycle.
              The arduino board is powerd by a usb cable from a computer that puts out 5v when tha PC is off.
              The batts are all holding and she runs at 750rpm. I'm using only one gen coil at present. 18 total hrs so far and the batts are all up in V.

bro d
              Are you willing to share the swapper circuit, and the sketch for the arduino? I have a manual swapping device but i recently got the arduino and was thinking it would be nice to do the swapping with that instead. Still learning to use the arduino.

Comment

• Hi Brian,
                I have a number of pics. For your consideration.
                It was a BIG undertaking for me.
                You should watch the Peter L video that this thread is about.
                bro d

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1704.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	528.5 KB
ID:	49474Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1706.jpg
Size:	553.7 KB
ID:	49475Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1707.jpg
Size:	533.2 KB
ID:	49476Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1709.jpg
Size:	433.6 KB
ID:	49473

Comment

Hi Brian,
                  I have a number of pics. For your consideration.
                  It was a BIG undertaking for me.
                  You should watch the Peter L video that this thread is about.
                  bro d

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6289[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6290[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6288[/ATTACH]
                  Thank you, very nice setup.

Comment

• I don't have a schematic for the battery rotate system.

I drew sketches of what I needed each board to do and then used Target (free) software to draw the boards.

I learned the type of relays that were used and bought a few to get aquainted with switching them.

I made the most simple board and tested it.

The arduino sketch is primitive at best compared to an advanced programmer and it is not the same micro computer that Peter had in place.

I bought an arduino shield that allows me to screw in all connections. More than 50.

bro d
                    Last edited by brodonh; 07-25-2017, 09:05 AM.

Comment

• Tom C,
                      I hope that you and the family are doing well.
                      I have a question that I should have had answered long ago.
                      How many Gen windings (Not gen coils)did Peter use from each run coil.
                      IN the vids I see what looks like 4 pwr and another 4 that I suspect to be gen windings.
                      On the terminal block at the motor circuit I see 7 wires connected.
                      Did he have the gen windings all going through one diode per run coil?
                      I missed more than this in the build, but my swapper is working perfectly. PTL
                      Thanks for a little help with your busy schedule.
                      bro d

Comment

• Hi All,
                        Been at it.
                        Made a new run coil board and I 'm using 4 gen windings per run coil through ultrafast diode.
                        Reinstalled the original run coils and triggering with #20 wire.
                        At single pulse she wants 4-5A.
                        In order to get it down to less than 2A I'm having to go with quadruple pulse triggering.
                        After watching vid again, I'll experiment with slower ultrafast diodes. Peter said that the mur3060 was too fast for the machine and I've been using faster than that.
                        Waiting for parts.
                        God bless the vets.
                        bro d

Comment

• Showed my rig to an e-tech friend who is totally open.
                          I was running the split+ at less than 3A, 12v and the charge battery was over charging, so I put a 50W 12v bulb on it and the battery was still charging slowly.
                          Also I had 60 Led's hooked up to a gen coil.

Looks like about 6A worth of work for less than 3.

Keepin' on.
                          bro d
                          Last edited by brodonh; 06-03-2017, 10:44 AM.

Comment

• Made board with DC to DC converter to isolate arduino power supply from aux battery.

Now I can charge aux battery with gen coil or gen winding making rig totally self sufficient.

bro d
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by brodonh; 06-12-2017, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Made board with DC to DC converter to isolate arduino power supply from aux battery.

Now I can charge aux battery with gen coil or gen winding making rig totally self sufficient.

bro d
                              Hi All,
                              When I switch the gen windings ( 2) to charge the Aux battery, the amp draw decreases instantly about 8% and the aux batt charges rapidly.
                              I'm sending the pulses through an ultrafast diode. 24v pulses into 12v battery.
                              Very encouraged.
                              bro d

Comment

• Split Pos 8 inline board

I was blowing too many transistors with other boards so made a new one.
                                There is a barrier block soldered in the 24 holes (all pin #1) that receives the run wires and the base resistors.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X