X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Loads

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
    Peter,

I see a small pulley on the shaft, in another Pic of the 6 coil SSG, did you and JB add a load to it...? Like the Fan on other models...?
    Hey RS,

John always said "it's not a motor, it's an energizer" so we never tried to pull a mechanical load on any of the machines. The 6 coiler turned too fast for the big fans. Anything that may look like a pulley would probably have been a power-take-off for a dynamometer test, which is why you don't see that feature in very many pictures. The big solenoid machine that John and I built was the first thing we made to try to run a mechanical load. It could turn a conventional generator and get good electrical recovery as well.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Perpetual Motion Reality | Magnetic Energy Secrets | Advanced Motor Secrets | Battery Secrets
    Magnet Secrets | Save on Home Energy | Real Rain Making | The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor
    Classic Energy Videos | Bedini SG Beginners Handbook

Comment

Hi Peter,
      Thanks for the explanation on the previous page in reply to my opening comments. I have not been paying attention due to my real life making demands of me! What you describe is what I was thinking as it related to the Patent.

As you are quite familiar with John's work perhaps you could answer this question. I am having difficulty getting Barium Ferrite magnets, as per the recommendation of John himself. In the beginners guide there is a link to magnets for use in the SG. I have checked and these are Strontium. At an atomic shell level there are some similarities, Barium is 2,8,18,18,8,2. Symmetrical about itself, while Strontium 2,8,18,8,2. I am presuming that John felt that the Barium somehow was able to manipulate or influence the transaction between magnet and coil. Would John have given any insight to you regarding this perceived phenomena? Barium magnets do have as much "pull" as strontium. So in one sense, John was using a less invasive magnetic force or not as suffocating as say the Neo's.

regards

dwane
      Last edited by Dwane Dibley; 12-04-2016, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RS_ View Post
        "Our learning curve was directly proportional to the number of transistors in the garbage can!!"

LOL, Been there done that, I have Killed more MJL's in various builds over the years, than i care to think about.......

Blowing up 48 transistors at a time is NOT FUN
        You said it RS..! During my early days on the Bedini studies i statred with the 2n3055's and and later graduated to the MJL's and all the blow transistors now lay in my garden
        dump..may be over 800 nos..i guess.. some i retained to study coz these showed some anaomalies in the Radiant regime..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Retep View Post
          Faraday88,

Thanks for your interest and the question. To the best of my knowledge, there was no correlation between the number of coils and the battery plates. That was never a consideration. The only thing that was important was the IMPEDANCE of the circuit and the IMPEDANCE of the receiving batteries. When both were very low, the COP would go way up, but the machines also got VERY touchy and all of the transistors would explode unless an increasingly stringent operating protocol was strictly enforced. None of the big machines had neon lights across the transistor junctions because they didn't help. If the output was disconnected on a small machine, operated from a 7 AH gel battery using clip leads and charging a similar sized battery, the neon lights would come ON and safely discharge the radiant energy. If the same machine was connected to golf cart batteries (225 AH) with #6 wire, operated and then disconnected from the charging batteries, ALL of the transistors in the circuit would be severely damaged, and at least one transistor per coil would eject a large piece of plastic from its case and throw it across the room. These were PRESSURE EXPLOSIONS from inside the transistor junctions that happened BEFORE the neon light could even turn ON! The multiple strand designs were an attempt to keep each transistor within its SOA (safe operating area) but even that was of limited benefit. John and I believed we were looking at supporting evidence for Tesla's statements that "electricity behaves like a gas under pressure" and that waves of energy with insanely fast propagation speeds (longitudinal waves) were present. Our learning curve was directly proportional to the number of transistors in the garbage can!!

Beyond this, I am not going to comment on any of John's statements. You, and everyone else, must interpret what John said in your own way.

I am not here to chat or be drawn into lengthy discussions on theory. My purpose in posting in these threads is to place the authentic designs for these machines into the public domain, so that future students may be able to replicate and study them if they wish.

Thanks for your understanding,
          Peter
          Hi Peter,
          First of all thanks for your Valuable attention, all what you said is well taken and i'm in total agreement with you when say that each one us aquire the understanding in our own way, and that is certainily how Science is to studied and does manifest to have different Langauges to mean the same thing... you and JB have been inspiration to me for over a decade now on the truth behind the Electromagnetic Nature of Overunity that is applicable in all Free Energy Machines/ Interactions ect.
          would love to hear from you whenever we struggle in our efforts.. after all we are your disciples
          Best Regards,
          Faraday88.
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Barium and Strontium Magnets

Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
            Hi Peter,
            Thanks for the explanation on the previous page in reply to my opening comments. I have not been paying attention due to my real life making demands of me! What you describe is what I was thinking as it related to the Patent.

As you are quite familiar with John's work perhaps you could answer this question. I am having difficulty getting Barium Ferrite magnets, as per the recommendation of John himself. In the beginners guide there is a link to magnets for use in the SG. I have checked and these are Strontium. At an atomic shell level there are some similarities, Barium is 2,8,18,18,8,2. Symmetrical about itself, while Strontium 2,8,18,8,2. I am presuming that John felt that the Barium somehow was able to manipulate or influence the transaction between magnet and coil. Would John have given any insight to you regarding this perceived phenomena? Barium magnets do have as much "pull" as strontium. So in one sense, John was using a less invasive magnetic force or not as suffocating as say the Neo's.

regards

dwane
            Dwane,

The importance of using Ceramic Ferrite magnets in John's SG designs has to do with the way the TRIGGER works. The magnet moving on the rotor induces a reverse current in the trigger winding and that is what turns the transistors ON. When the transistors turn ON, the current from the battery moves through the main windings and has to OVER-POWER the current induced by the moving magnets. This stronger forward current from the battery in the main winding is what turns the rotor AND what turns the transistors OFF. If the magnets are too strong, it forces the circuit to draw too much current from the battery to turn the transistors OFF again. This is why the system WORKS BETTER with weak magnets, and why the mechanical energy production is never very high. John always said "it's an Energizer, not a motor!" Mechanical energy production on the rotor is a by-product of its "switching functions." Only a small amount of mechanical energy is needed to produce this. The problem with using Neodymium magnets in an SG is that they have a tendency to magnetically saturate the coil core so it becomes very difficult for the forward current coming from the battery to turn the circuit OFF.

The magnetic field coming from a Barium Ferrite magnet has unique features of "elasticity" whereby it can be compressed and released, like a spring, without demagnetizing the magnet! Strontium Ferrite has similar field strength characteristics, but with much less elasticity. So, that is the characteristic of the Barium Ferrite magnets that John was interested in. The SG machines would run on either variety of ceramic magnet, but other technologies that John was interested in would only operate well on Barium Ferrite magnets, like Sparky Sweet's VTA and the early "G-Field" Generator models he built.

Barium Ferrite magnets were available in the USA until the early 1990s, after which they were replaced by the Strontium type. So, all of John's models built in the 1970s and 1980s had Barium magnets in them. All the machines we built in the 2004-2008 years had Strontium magnets in them. After about 2010, Barium Ferrite magnets started becoming available again if imported directly from China. So, it is possible to get Barium Ferrite magnets again, but you have to look around.

OK, that is going to have to do it for now.

Best regards,
            Peter
            Last edited by Retep; 12-04-2016, 11:47 AM.
            Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Perpetual Motion Reality | Magnetic Energy Secrets | Advanced Motor Secrets | Battery Secrets
            Magnet Secrets | Save on Home Energy | Real Rain Making | The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor
            Classic Energy Videos | Bedini SG Beginners Handbook

Comment

Hi Peter,
              Thank you for your comprehensive reply. It is very much appreciated. Especially the explanation on the Barium characteristics.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

The magnetic field coming from a Barium Ferrite magnet has unique features of "elasticity" whereby it can be compressed and released, like a spring, without demagnetizing the magnet! Strontium Ferrite has similar field strength characteristics, but with much less elasticity. So, that is the characteristic of the Barium Ferrite magnets that John was interested in. The SG machines would run on either variety of ceramic magnet, but other technologies that John was interested in would only operate well on Barium Ferrite magnets, like Sparky Sweet's VTA and the early "G-Field" Generator models he built
                Hi Peter,

Thank you for that information, I often wondered what dynamics the barium ferrite magnets held that made them different from strontium ferrite. I have pulsed neos with strong magnetic pulses that were strong enough to render strontium magnets useless, the neos always survived. I have never worked with barium ferrite so have no baseline comparison. So what you are saying is that barium ferrite will not lose any magnetic strength even with powerful pulses?

I guess to get around the neo problem we will have to change the geometry to a zero force or window motor configuration, then we are able to freely use neos.

Dave Wing
                Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-04-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                  Hi Peter,

Thank you for that information, I often wondered what dynamics the barium ferrite magnets held that made them different from strontium ferrite. I have pulsed neos with strong magnetic pulses that were strong enough to render strontium magnets useless, the neos always survived. I have never worked with barium ferrite so have no baseline comparison. So what you are saying is that barium ferrite will not lose any magnetic strength even with powerful pulses?

I guess to get around the neo problem we will have to change the geometry to a zero force or window motor configuration, then we are able to freely use neos.

Dave Wing
                  Hi Dave,
                  I have pondered on that question too! However, I think Peter is suggesting something different to that of the coercive strength of the barium ferrite. It might be true to also state that BaFe magnets are not quite as strong as Strontium magnets. I have the feeling that we are looking at an interaction from the Barium that encourages an oscillating moment within the Barium molecule itself- that might be related to latent resonance of the particular circumstances - which rather than depletes the value of the BaFe composition actually encourages it to persist and subsequently enhances the interaction with the various media at the time! This is where the use in Floyd Sweet's Vacuum Triode amplifier has been difficult to replicate without the availability of good BaFe magnets: and of course, the difficulties involved in replicating sweet's circuit. Tom Bearden has also suggested an explanation for the likely unusual behaviour of the Barium which involves particle interchange.http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/070904.htm

Just my two pennyworth.

Have a good day

Dwane

Comment

Originally posted by Dwane Dibley View Post
                    Hi Dave,
                    I have pondered on that question too! However, I think Peter is suggesting something different to that of the coercive strength of the barium ferrite. It might be true to also state that BaFe magnets are not quite as strong as Strontium magnets. I have the feeling that we are looking at an interaction from the Barium that encourages an oscillating moment within the Barium molecule itself- that might be related to latent resonance of the particular circumstances - which rather than depletes the value of the BaFe composition actually encourages it to persist and subsequently enhances the interaction with the various media at the time! This is where the use in Floyd Sweet's Vacuum Triode amplifier has been difficult to replicate without the availability of good BaFe magnets: and of course, the difficulties involved in replicating sweet's circuit. Tom Bearden has also suggested an explanation for the likely unusual behaviour of the Barium which involves particle interchange.http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/070904.htm

Just my two pennyworth.

Have a good day

Dwane
                    Hi Dwane,

It is my belief that neo's may also have the ability to oscillate when compressed and released... perhaps much the same as barium ferrite. I have seen this spring like effect on the bench with neo's.
                    Anyway I know this is about the 10 coiler SG, so perhaps I should not have said anything.

Dave Wing
                    Last edited by Dave Wing; 12-26-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                      Hi Dwane,

It is my belief that neo's may also have the ability to oscillate when compressed and released... perhaps much the same as barium ferrite. I have seen this spring like effect on the bench with neo's.
                      Anyway I know his is about the 10 coiler SG, so perhaps I should not have said anything.

Dave Wing
                      Hi Dave,
                      Interesting, not that I have heard that before. What I do know is that setting a small neo on top of a coil with core laminations, that when a mosfet in connected the thing can take off. Relative to coil size and density of the core laminations you can be running a pulse switch with bemf up to 5khz. That is, simulating a running SG circuit. the switch speed is modified with a hall switch and distance from the magnet. Probably not what you are suggesting, but, an interesting operation. It is possible to use a very very small neo. Ceramic magnets work too.

I shall have to look into the neo characteristics to see if I can find any information on what you have suggested. Thanks for the tip.

Incidentally, another good use for neo's is the modification of alternators. That is, insert neo's internally. I have one here. I can get 100v and over 100amps with small 24vdc motor driving it using 9amps! the alterantor is from a caterpiller truck

regards

Dwane
                      Last edited by Dwane Dibley; 12-04-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X