Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Velleman HPG1 is a small portable signal generator that we use with Bedini's RPX Sideband Generator. The audio signals bounce off of a high frequency fundamental and causes other frequencies to ripple off that hit all the REAL Rife Frequencies. The HPG1 is affordable and works well but Velleman is discontinuing it. Therefore, we purchase the company's entire remaining inventory and there are only 20 something units left!

That means that the RPX Combos right now will come with this HPG1 and once they're gone, they're gone! We will be forced to go with Velleman's more expensive replacement unit, the HPG1MK2 that could add more than $50 to the Combo price. Get your RPX Combo at the lower price here: http://sidebandgenerator.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aaron Murakami; 05-05-2017, 12:29 PM.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hello all

Has anyone tried to attach this to an ultrasound transducer?

Would be interested to hear?

Regards

Oliver

Comment

BEDINI RPX SIDEBAND GENERATOR - NEW SIGNAL GENERATOR TO BE INCLUDED

We sold out of our second production run of 150 RPX units and just received our third production run of another 150 units. This is the most sought after Rife machine on the planet hands down!

The signal generator we were using was the Velleman HPG1 and we actually had to buy out the entire company's remaining inventory and we're just about out of them. Velleman has a replacement HPG1MK2, but the cost is higher and they don't even come with a rechargable battery pack built in. It looks like a great little unit, but we're not that interested in paying more for less and we don't want to charge more for less.

Therefore, for the time being, we're keeping the RPX COMBO price the SAME while providing a function generator that is way more robust than the HPG1. We have a small number of these units being shipped to us right now and these will be included with the next COMBO units that get shipped out. It may be 1-2 weeks before your COMBO can be shipped, but it will be well worth the wait. If you're just ordering the RPX unit by itself, it can ship ASAP. If we have enough interest in the new signal generator unit for those who already purchased an RPX or RPX COMBO in the past, we will consider making the signal generator available as a stand alone item. Otherwise, we will only offer it in the COMBO.

Check out the new Signal Generator here - available without a price increase for the COMBO: http://sidebandgenerator.com/

The most authoritative expose on what Rife technology was really about, get John Bedini's DVD and Book set here - it will debunk all the misconceptions: http://bedinirpxbook.com
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron, Jeff,

Tnx for your excellent post... I only now got time to see it.
          Several weeks ago, I had the opportunity to engage with a local inventor who has several
          patents on bioelectric based biomedical devices. He has developed an electronically based 30k x microscope
          that shows results of the phenomena we are working with, without affecting living samples.
          He has also developed several effective Rife-type remediation instruments and was interested in seeing the RPX.

When we connected the RPX unit to his spectrum analyzer, the 3.1Mhz signal was clearly evident.
          When we added the frequency generator sweep, the sidebands were also clearly evident,
          exactly as shown in John Bedini's videos.
          The SDR may evidently need a stronger signal or another issue is at play...
          at any rate, the RPX appears to be functioning perfectly.

He had a culture of live Prostate cancer cells, so we decided to give the RPX unit a cursory test.
          The situation was not strictly controlled in any way, we just put the sealed sample over a coil connected to the RPX output.
          The microscope was monitoring the sample live.
          Not seeing any immediate results, we left the room and returned after about 30 minutes.
          The monitored area of the sample looked as if many of the cancerous cells could have disappeared,
          but it was really hard to say because we only had a small portion of the sample visible with the microscope.
          The cells we were monitoring may have just moved to other areas of the slide, or the slide could have been
          inadvertently moved.

The conclusions were that the RPX was functioning correctly and that the experimental results were possibly interesting
          but definitely inconclusive.

Regarding a Spectrum Analyzer, I found a couple low cost PC based Spectrum Analyzer/Oscilloscope packages that we
          might be able to utilize for the project. One is a 20MHz unit and the second is a 60MHz unit. I've read that we
          probably need about 10 samples per cycle to get a good reading on these types of instruments. I'm thinking the
          60MHz unit might be preferable if we are using the 3.1MHz base signal. The sidebands bring in another variable that
          adds to my personal uncertainty about either one. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?

20MHz Unit:
          https://www.banggood.com/ISDS205X-Vi...p-1103052.html

60Mhz Unit:
          https://www.banggood.com/ISDS220B-Vi...p-1103446.html

_Steve

Comment

Thank you for the information Richard.
            I've posted a couple times with testing results, but for some reason, they haven't posted publicly.
            Later, I sent the posts to Aaron personally, so perhaps they are still being reviewed by him before public release.
            Maybe we'll see them after all the conference videos have been created etc.

Comment

Originally posted by sgielow View Post
              Thank you for the information Richard.
              I've posted a couple times with testing results, but for some reason, they haven't posted publicly.
              Later, I sent the posts to Aaron personally, so perhaps they are still being reviewed by him before public release.
              Maybe we'll see them after all the conference videos have been created etc.
              sgielow, there is no moderation on this forum. Feel free to post your test results here directly.

John K.

Comment

G'Day All,

Just received the book & videos. A very good effort!

Like Tom, I'm looking to build an SMD version myself... much smaller & I can do a better job with 'ground planes', etc. Is it essential to have the same Spectrum Analyser as recommended? Amazon will not ship to Australia! Can I match spec's to those sold at places like au.rs-online? Or do you you have a better source / another way?

There looks to be a number of differences to what's shown in the video & what's in the book. A lot of these were sorted out by JB's explanations at component level.

1. The charging circuit for the LiFePo4 batteries, which I'm assuming is disconnected whilst the circuit is in use (owing to mains noise, etc on the line, but not mentioned in either book nor video), is very different in each case & I'm wondering which to use? The book insists on using a plugpack rated at No More than 15VDC 500mA along with a 2k2 programing resistor on the LM317, while the video says to use an 18VDC plugpack (rated at ???A), a difficult to get 3k1 programming resistor & that it's Essential to use a series diode, omitted in the book!

2. When reading the book, I thought the oscillator can be bought off the shelf, but the video tells us that it need to be programmed after buying it. For that, I need to buy a programmer as none of the places I can buy from online that ship here will do it for me. Perhaps we need to let customers hoping to build their own about this - which is otherwise a very easily built circuit (JB let us in on his philosophy on this, for which we're all very grateful for!).

3. There's no info in either the video nor the book surrounding the tuning of both of the trimmer capacitors! How is this done? JB talked about using them de-tuned so they can automatically adjust once you hold the electrodes... does that mean I buy them & rip the guts / core outta them?

4. Is there anything more you can tell us about which types of inductors we should be buying? There are just so many out there! JB mentioned that the big one had a ceramic core in the video, but the book shows one drawn as an air-core & one as an iron-core... both of the same value!

There seems to be quite a bit that can be changed / improved with the circuit just by spending a few extra cents on different components, so starting with what works & then experimenting with these variables later would keep us all entertained for years to come!

All The Best.

Comment

you have asked a bunch of questions!! first it seems you have an excellent grasp on the fundamentals, John put the book out so that those "skilled in the art" can replicate it. match the specs of the of the spectrum analyzer. the rigol one is a good value for the features, but not necessary. if you want I can buy you one and ship it to you, it will cost a pretty penny....

1- voltage is the only thing important, and use the minimal current rating listed in the book.... build your regulator to match the power supply you have, you don't have to build an internal one you can use an external battery pack at the proper voltage.
                  2- there are places that can program it for you after you buy it, but they have minimums's if you are planning more RF work in the future a programmer is not a bad idea, you can do a lot with a crystal
                  3- the trimmers are there for you to set the circuit to produce the right frequencies and harmonics, you have to know what you are doing!!
                  4- no answer on the inductor's sorry, draw the circuit do the maths's it should become obvious. I have not built the book version myself.

the point of it was to make it hard to build, but if you know what you are doing it can be done.... otherwise you are better off purchasing one from Aaron at A&P or from teslagenx.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Erwei,

you have stolen from John, stolen from teslagenx, and now you think you can sell product here? you are banned

Tom C

Comment

• Thanks Tom C. I reckon you & Richard have helped enough for me to give this one a go. Like Richard, all I need now is a Spectrum Analyser, which I think I can get cheap outta China on my next trip there (just $400 return with a direct flight now - can you believe it?). One more point to clear up, if you don't mind looking into....

I've found a quote from JB on the matter, "The output is coupled to a de-tuned pi-filter using an inductor of 22uH. The two tuning capacitors allow for slight adjustment IF NEEDED on the electrodes."

I reckon that the way forward from here is to review all my Electronic Engineering notes on 'π' (pi) filters, find out what gives the best results & just experiment within the guidelines given, or like you said, just do the maths & plonk in some fixed values for caps instead of trimmers. Would take quite some time, but I'll keep you all posted.

Comment

• Thanks for all your help, Richard. I'm planning on moving to California one day in the future! I bought the last Velleman Function Generator at Jaycar for a really great price & like you, just need to look at a proper spectrum analyser, which I really should have anyway. I have an old valve type from the 1960's, but it's not going & I have no chance of getting the bits for it.

I see what you mean regarding being spoilt for choice on inductors. I'll have to see if I can narrow the list down to what works best on 'pi filters', then let you know which types I'm buying. Locally, I can see we have, just in the wire-wound SMD range alone, several different core materials ranging from the usual ferrite (in four different classes!) to Manganese-Zinc to some you-beaut superflux stuff outta Europe, composite iron powder, metal composite, magnetic metal, carbonyl powder, a manganese-zinc-ferrite compound, pure iron(!), a mix of two different classes of ferrite & something they call "metal" which they're not ever going to tell you exactly what's in there! Then there's the option of shielding, & I'm assuming that'd be more ideal(?). I tend to favour as lower DC resistance as possible, as it makes me believe that it's closer to a 'pure' or ideal inductor.

I reckon there's a fair bit of room for play on the inductor value, as JB explains that it's really just the ratio that's important, so as to get the most out of it, but that other one needs to be fixed or you won't get the right side-bands. Once I get the Spectrum Analyser, I'll just build 100 different versions & see what works best... after all, Edison failed 10000 times just trying to make a light bulb!

Comment

• This is a very interesting thread and I saw a few reports from persons that shared their experience with this device. I would very much be interested in reading more about what settings people used and what kind of results they had. I am not sure whether this is the best place to ask or whether there is any other forum out there (here) where experimental results are being discussed?

Comment

• Richard,

The RPX
                            units are potted, it would take a heck of a lot of work to get the potting off, and you would probably destroy the components.

Tom C

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard
                              OK, thanks Tom. I hadn't attempted to look inside yet.
                              What is your support policy for those interested in building their own with regard to selecting the correct components such as the inductors?
                              Get the book and video set where John Bedini gives you schematics for one. http://bedinirpxbook.com
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard
                                Thanks, Aaron, I have the book and disk. But he doesn't specify details about the inductors like "ohms" and core type. Looking through DigiKey there is a great variety of inductors of that specific Henry rating which includes tiny to huge and under a dollar to $28. All the rest of the components seem well defined. I wouldn't mind paying $28 for some of the inductors if necessary but they wouldn't fit in the case (of the RPX's that I bought) so I am guessing it should be something smaller.
                                In a storage locker, I believe I have some of those parts in a bin packed up. When I come across them, I can post the part numbers - but can't tell you how long that will be. I thought the specs were on the schematics.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X