This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    A pancake coil is a good antenna broadcaster, but these are conventional EM waves and the strength will diminish over distance. These units are only about 1.5 watts so are intended for use close to the output. If you built a linear amp to boost the power, you could definitely have wider coverage. However, you would have to look at the FCC rules to see if you would be interfering with anything, etc... at the risk of a fine from them - would be expensive.
    Wonder why would any body want to use this for a long range application...? intended use is medical but long range would mean military... FCC will definitely object..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
      Wonder why would any body want to use this for a long range application...? intended use is medical but long range would mean military... FCC will definitely object..
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      I can only say the intended use for these units are for experimental study, for the record.

DISCLAIMER

This is a BEDINI RPX SIDEBAND GENERATOR for experimental use only. No claims are given and the user assumes full responsibility for how they use it. This device is sold only as a research and test instrument. There are no other purposes or applications for this device that are claimed or implied in any manner whatsoever
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hello Aaron,

How long is the intro special for?
        is this the new price or will it go back up?

Thanks,
        John.
        Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuis View Post
          Hello Aaron,

How long is the intro special for?
          is this the new price or will it go back up?

Thanks,
          John.
          Hi John,

I don't know yet - the factory has already built the first 25 units for the first production run and we're already sold out of half of the second production run, which will be started here shortly. It will depend on our what our pricing is on the second production run, which is entirely turn key. When I found that out, I will know and will send a notice on any price changes. I should know in about a week.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

I can only say the intended use for these units are for experimental study, for the record.

DISCLAIMER

This is a BEDINI RPX SIDEBAND GENERATOR for experimental use only. No claims are given and the user assumes full responsibility for how they use it. This device is sold only as a research and test instrument. There are no other purposes or applications for this device that are claimed or implied in any manner whatsoever
            Hi Aaron,
            Thanks for that clarification, just curious on the Technical front, do these units actually exhibit the Longitudinal aspect of Electromagnetic Interaction? as far as i know the Rife frequencies are Longitudinal content of Glow Discharge Plasma Field. just a suggestion..if you could inculed a small list of experimantal guidelines (in the attached manual) on what aspect of it falls in line for experimenters to expolre its Scientific credibility (like the SG book has proven the Bedini Battery charging process beyond testimonials and first hand feel for everyone!) that would help and for sure boost your sales as well! i am keen to buy one for sure..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 01-31-2017, 06:27 AM.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I haven't seen any evidence that any of this operates in any unconventional longitudinal mode - they're all simple transverse waves.
              John Bedini already said quite a bit about his experiments in the RPX book/dvd set: http://bedinirpxbook.com I'll just refer everyone there.

Now that being said, I think I do know how to transmit this longitudinally utilizing some of Eric Dollard's methods but that will have to be a conversation down the road
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron

Oliver here, I'm new to the forum. I have just ordered one of your second run sideband generators.

Do I understand correctly that the pump-action delivery of the frequencies is similar to the pump action rife early on achieved by lighting up his tube with a spark gab diathermy generator? I see from your videos that one clearly sees the 'damped wave' effect as one would from a spark gap generator?

Thanks

Oliver

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver01 View Post
                  Hi Aaron

Oliver here, I'm new to the forum. I have just ordered one of your second run sideband generators.

Do I understand correctly that the pump-action delivery of the frequencies is similar to the pump action rife early on achieved by lighting up his tube with a spark gab diathermy generator? I see from your videos that one clearly sees the 'damped wave' effect as one would from a spark gap generator?

Thanks

Oliver
                  Hi Oliver, welcome!

Although it is an experimental device only and we make no claims, I will share what John's take on it was with the pumpwave just for educational sharing and nothing more.

With the low voltage, low current and low frequency carrier, his thought was that it will essentially electrically conduct the higher frequencies to the blood and the circulatory system would essentially be an extension of the electrode carrying that everywhere. From the past history of his experiments going way back, it appears the empirical evidence as verified by medical doctors, etc. would validate his beliefs on it.

Of course we aren't making any of these claims for the device since it is just a test and research unit, but that was his take - and is different from using the diathermy spark gap method. The pumpwave with electrodes is direct electrical conductivity and any tube method is not - but the frequencies can be broadcast electromagnetically. Simplest is a 6 inch diameter single winding Tesla pancake coil with 40 turns approximately. For the tube, Tesla's real method was the single electrode style that was a NON refleced x-ray tube and that would be the ultimate as far as tube technology goes. The two electrode reflected method is not the preferred method compared to the real Tesla "x-ray" non-reflected tube style. If Eric Dollard is in good enough health when he gets back to his shop, he said he is interested in providing all the details for that tube. It was actually Eric who held it in his hands at John Crane's location in California way back! I believe Crane got it from Rife and am not sure of more of the history. A picture of that tube may be in the Rife book that Garff made. Eric and John were in quite a discussion about it around the last conference time and they were in agreement with each other on quite a bit.

I can tell you that behind the scenes, the advancements are continuing.
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

Rpx wave action theory

Many thanks Aaron, it's nice to be able to bounce some of these things with like minded individuals.

I may have confused myself with my question to you, although your answer made sense. Perhaps I can rephrase.

I presume by pump wave you are referring to something different to the gating used to achieve the 'damped wave' type shape on the oscilloscope?

Using a low voltage, low current carrier wave for the higher frequencies makes sense. Nevertheless the 'damped wave' shape/effect does seem to shine through in all the research I have done?

Lastly, any further update on a shipment date of your second run? Anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Regards

Oliver

Hi Oliver, welcome!

Although it is an experimental device only and we make no claims, I will share what John's take on it was with the pumpwave just for educational sharing and nothing more.

With the low voltage, low current and low frequency carrier, his thought was that it will essentially electrically conduct the higher frequencies to the blood and the circulatory system would essentially be an extension of the electrode carrying that everywhere. From the past history of his experiments going way back, it appears the empirical evidence as verified by medical doctors, etc. would validate his beliefs on it.

Of course we aren't making any of these claims for the device since it is just a test and research unit, but that was his take - and is different from using the diathermy spark gap method. The pumpwave with electrodes is direct electrical conductivity and any tube method is not - but the frequencies can be broadcast electromagnetically. Simplest is a 6 inch diameter single winding Tesla pancake coil with 40 turns approximately. For the tube, Tesla's real method was the single electrode style that was a NON refleced x-ray tube and that would be the ultimate as far as tube technology goes. The two electrode reflected method is not the preferred method compared to the real Tesla "x-ray" non-reflected tube style. If Eric Dollard is in good enough health when he gets back to his shop, he said he is interested in providing all the details for that tube. It was actually Eric who held it in his hands at John Crane's location in California way back! I believe Crane got it from Rife and am not sure of more of the history. A picture of that tube may be in the Rife book that Garff made. Eric and John were in quite a discussion about it around the last conference time and they were in agreement with each other on quite a bit.

I can tell you that behind the scenes, the advancements are continuing.

Comment

Many thanks Aaron, it's nice to be able to bounce some of these things with like minded individuals.

I may have confused myself with my question to you, although your answer made sense. Perhaps I can rephrase.

I presume by pump wave you are referring to something different to the gating used to achieve the 'damped wave' type shape on the oscilloscope?

Using a low voltage, low current carrier wave for the higher frequencies makes sense. Nevertheless the 'damped wave' shape/effect does seem to shine through in all the research I have done?

Lastly, any further update on a shipment date of your second run? Anxiously awaiting its arrival.

Regards

Oliver
                      Hi Oliver,

When a coil is used or the electrodes or shorted or held it is easy to see the "gating" effect that does happen with this device. When zooming in, you can see that a certain width of the signals are getting compressed as the sweep frequency goes up and when it repeats starting at the lower frequency, that decompresses. Is that what you're talking about? I can do a video later. In that respect, it does look like a pumping action with the compression and decompression and is more than just a square wave carrying the high frequencies.

The second run is expected to ship by Feb 28th - I would say that is accurate + or - a week. I'll make that order with enough quantity that I have inventory and can from that point on offer same or next day shipping.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks for that Aaron. I remember reading somewhere on this forum of a recommendation of using a particular type of electrode/handle to hold in one's hands. I cannot seem to find it again. Did John recommend a particular material? Copper? Stainless steel?

Regards

Oliver

Comment

Thanks for that Aaron. I remember reading somewhere on this forum of a recommendation of using a particular type of electrode/handle to hold in one's hands. I cannot seem to find it again. Did John recommend a particular material? Copper? Stainless steel?

Regards

Oliver
                          Oliver,

Anything conductive works.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron, are you still expecting to send out the devices by end Feb?

Regards

Oliver

Oliver,

Anything conductive works.

Comment

Hi Aaron, are you still expecting to send out the devices by end Feb?

Regards

Oliver
                              Hi Oliver,

We've already send the first production run out. The second is already selling out fast. Details are on the payment page on expected ship date.

We might have a week delay due to the new label that will be professionally printed on the black cases instead of a sticker. We wanted to up the quality of everything and believe it was worth it.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Aaron

Any updates on shipment of orders placed for your second run? Last mail I saw from you guys said 10 March, is that the case?

Regards

Oliver

Comment

Working...
                                X