This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Oliver,

35 units are shipping starting today and 40 more units will start to ship on Monday. Mid next week, we'll have the rest of the first 150 units. They'll be sent in in the order that the orders were received.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Great news, thx

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      Hi Oliver,

35 units are shipping starting today and 40 more units will start to ship on Monday. Mid next week, we'll have the rest of the first 150 units. They'll be sent in in the order that the orders were received.

Comment

I wanted to take some time to share my results using this unit. I've had it I think about a month now.

I am using it with TENS pads attached to my wrists. The first time I used it was for a full 15 minutes and it was pretty intense for the first 10. Felt lots of stuff going on. I was pretty wiped out the next two days and had headaches. After that I felt better than I have in a long time. Drastically increased energy levels, and almost no joint pain (I have had what I'm sure are the beginning stages of arthritis). Second treatment was less intense but the headache returned for a bit. It felt like stuff was moving around in my joints.

My theory is that I was infected with parasites/worms, and that has been resolved.

At this point however I'm not sure if I should continue treatments every few days as part of a regular health regimen, or if that would be harmful. I also have noticed that my TENS pad placement is key to reducing itching while the treatment is happening. My first two really effective treatments did not itch at all. Now they do almost every time.

Has anyone else been using this on a regular basis? What kind of changes have you seen? Any thoughts on correct pad placement?

Comment

Hi Branch,

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
          Has anyone else been using this on a regular basis? What kind of changes have you seen? Any thoughts on correct pad placement?
          I got mine the middle of last November and have been using it since Thanksgiving on a fairly regular basis. I, too, have been using tens pads applied to my wrists and usually do 20 minute treatments. I was doing this once daily as a preventive measure up until mid March. I've now cut back to once or twice a week - or if I feel like I might be getting a scratchy throat.

I can only feel a slight tingle or tickling at times but not always. I was trying to prevent getting any colds or flu thru the winter months. I never caught the flu, which was pretty rampant in our area, but I did catch a couple of colds. The colds, however were milder than usual for me and did not result in sinus infection as they frequently do. They also didn't last as long as normal for me. My wife had the same results that I did.

Don't know if it's just a placebo affect, or if it really helped - but I'd like to think it actually does help. Plus I found no ill effects from using it on a regular basis, and in fact think it's a good idea to use it regularly.

Comment

Thanks Gary! I noticed the same thing related to colds. I caught one a couple weeks ago from my kids and the only symptoms I had were that I got tired for a couple days and sneezed a few times. No snotty nose or anything like that. Seems like more of my immune system is available to handle things.

I did some experimenting this morning with lead placement and I think I sorted out the itching problem. I shaved the hair off my wrists, and also lined up the TENS pads so that they were in line with my veins. No itching as a result of one or both of those changes so that's great!

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
            Hi Branch,

I got mine the middle of last November and have been using it since Thanksgiving on a fairly regular basis. I, too, have been using tens pads applied to my wrists and usually do 20 minute treatments. I was doing this once daily as a preventive measure up until mid March. I've now cut back to once or twice a week - or if I feel like I might be getting a scratchy throat.

I can only feel a slight tingle or tickling at times but not always. I was trying to prevent getting any colds or flu thru the winter months. I never caught the flu, which was pretty rampant in our area, but I did catch a couple of colds. The colds, however were milder than usual for me and did not result in sinus infection as they frequently do. They also didn't last as long as normal for me. My wife had the same results that I did.

Don't know if it's just a placebo affect, or if it really helped - but I'd like to think it actually does help. Plus I found no ill effects from using it on a regular basis, and in fact think it's a good idea to use it regularly.

Comment

'Sideband Sine Wave Calculator' (Excel) created by Aubrey Scoon

Anyone have a url to the 'Sideband Sine Wave Calculator' (Excel) created by Aubrey Scoon?
              It's mentioned by John Bedini in the 2nd DVD of the set at around 25'.

I've checked Aubrey's site (found under 'Research' on https://www.rife.de ) ...
              and google without any luck.

Steve

Comment

Ive been using a lahkovsky MWO for years with lots of different people.
                Of course its a shotgun to the laser of this but the symptoms seem very familiar.
                I will buy one of these eventually but maybe you should read the book "waves that heal"
                I have the PDF but i'm unable to attach to the post.

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
                I wanted to take some time to share my results using this unit. I've had it I think about a month now.

Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

Just fyi... this is what the new RPX Sideband Generators look like - I think they came out really good!

Attached Files
                  Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

RPX 3.1MHz signal and Shortwave Receiver Reception

Aaron,

I've connected the RPX & Frequency Generator (programmed)...
                    Visually, all seem to be working...
                    However, when I try and find the 3.1Mhz center frequency using a SDR (Software Defined Radio)
                    tuned to that frequency, I'm not getting any RF signal.
                    The antenna for the shortwave receiver is positioned adjacent to the banana output plugs.
                    I've tried setting the receiver to CW, USB, LSB, DSB, and AM but no signal is detected.
                    The receiver does pick up local broadcast stations, so I know it is working.

From the banana plug outputs, I'm measuring (multimeter):
                    a varying 5v to 10v AC potential with the sweep generator running.
                    a relatively constant 2.3v AC voltage without the sweep generator.

Is it possible the RPX device is defective or is there something about the signal (ie the 'pump wave')
                    that could make it undetectable to a regular shortwave receiver?

I'm thinking the SDR shortwave receiver (using the laptop visual interface)
                    should be able to act as a rudimentary spectrum analyzer, showing the fundamental and sideband frequencies.

Thanks,
                    Steve

Comment

General Question to the RPX users. Has anyone with Lyme disease used this device for trial? If so it would be very useful to share your experience, both positive and negative.

Yaro
                      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by sgielow View Post
                        Aaron,

I've connected the RPX & Frequency Generator (programmed)...
                        Visually, all seem to be working...
                        However, when I try and find the 3.1Mhz center frequency using a SDR (Software Defined Radio)
                        tuned to that frequency, I'm not getting any RF signal.
                        The antenna for the shortwave receiver is positioned adjacent to the banana output plugs.
                        I've tried setting the receiver to CW, USB, LSB, DSB, and AM but no signal is detected.
                        The receiver does pick up local broadcast stations, so I know it is working.

From the banana plug outputs, I'm measuring (multimeter):
                        a varying 5v to 10v AC potential with the sweep generator running.
                        a relatively constant 2.3v AC voltage without the sweep generator.

Is it possible the RPX device is defective or is there something about the signal (ie the 'pump wave')
                        that could make it undetectable to a regular shortwave receiver?

I'm thinking the SDR shortwave receiver (using the laptop visual interface)
                        should be able to act as a rudimentary spectrum analyzer, showing the fundamental and sideband frequencies.

Thanks,
                        Steve

Jeff,...

AC voltages measured with a multimeter indicate an output from the RPX
                        with and without the signal generator.

The RPX independent signal measures ~8.6V DC and ~1V AC components.
                        The composite signal measures ~8V DC and ~3.5V AC to ~4.5V AC components,
                        so we seem to have a signal but possibly not at 3.1MHz(?).

Hi Steve,

I'll paste your message to Jeff to make sure I have all your questions. The message definitely wasn't deleted - I haven't seen it until now.

When I bring the probe from the spectrum analyzer close to the banana jacks, I can get the 3.1MHz signal easily.

For the sw radio, I honestly have no idea. I do know that when John ran the larger 10 watt units (with the linear amps) that he could pick up "tones" across town on his radio. That is how he described it at least.

The function generator is very sensitive so can pick up weaker signals than what your radio will pick up and amplify.

When I have the RPX unit on and the function generator is OFF, I get 6.7 VDC hooking the multimeter probes direct to the banana jacks with nothing plugged into those jacks and 292mv AC.

With the function generator ON, I get 6.2 VDC and it slowly climbs and about 2VAC and it slowly drops.

This is measured with a Fluke 79III multimeter.

Testing a random other unit - 6.7 vdc and 310mvac with generator off.
                        On = 6.3vdc and slowly climbs and 1.9vac and slowly drops.

Your voltages are higher and I don't know why. What multimeter are you using?

I also can't say whether the SDR should be able to act as a spectrum analyzer. It's really not the right tool for the job - just my opinion but I wouldn't trust it.

All these units are tested twice before they even get to our hands for shipment by a very competent and professional circuit board assembly company. They do high end work for DOE, military, and many private companies - the quality is beyond belief. They're also fully trained in John Bedini's exact measurement method to verify the 3.1MHz fundamental and sidebands using the exact same protocols and they're even using the same equipment (since I provide it to them).

At 19 seconds, you can see one of their techs that does a lot of their testing turn on the battery (without the function generator on yet) and get a 3.1MHz fundamental on the function generator. The first test they do is after everything is assembled. Then when everything is proven to work flawlessly and so far we have a 100% success rate, then potting compound is added to seal the circuits. The potting compound gets hot and after it cools down, this is going overboard, but I have them test each unit all over again. It isn't necessary, but my personal standards demand it. When it passes that second test and they're all done, we pick them up and they get boxed for shipping so we know that they're working 100% perfect when they leave our hands.

Do you have access to an actual spectrum analyzer?
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

The RPX sure looks like it is going to simplify my researching frequencies by the elimination of having to determine Hz!

I am going to build a Coil like I saw in the video too and would like more power to drive it.

So, I would like to find an amplifier, at low cost, that will cleanly boost the RPX output amps without ruining it,
                          to reduce research times from 15 minutes to the 3 minutes like you mentioned in one of your videos on the sales page.
                          You said a amplifier Might be developed in the future by you but, I'd like to find an alternative while waiting.

Might this one I linked from Ebay, work to accomplish that? If not, please if you can, mention parameters I
                          need to look for in searching to buying an amplifier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1MHz-2GHz-64...gAAOSwkZhWTXz0

Thanks,
                          John

Comment

Originally posted by jmkwisc View Post
                            The RPX sure looks like it is going to simplify my researching frequencies by the elimination of having to determine Hz!

I am going to build a Coil like I saw in the video too and would like more power to drive it.

So, I would like to find an amplifier, at low cost, that will cleanly boost the RPX output amps without ruining it,
                            to reduce research times from 15 minutes to the 3 minutes like you mentioned in one of your videos on the sales page.
                            You said a amplifier Might be developed in the future by you but, I'd like to find an alternative while waiting.

Might this one I linked from Ebay, work to accomplish that? If not, please if you can, mention parameters I
                            need to look for in searching to buying an amplifier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1MHz-2GHz-64...gAAOSwkZhWTXz0

Thanks,
                            John
                            Hi John,

These smaller RPX units have the square wave and the 3.1MHz+sidebands coupled together before they exit the output ports.

In John Bedini's larger 10+ watt units, the square wave and 3.1MHz+sidebands were kept separate when they went into the linear amp.

The linear amp would then separately amplify the square wave and and 3.1MHz+sidebands.

After they were individually amplified, then the amplified version of each would then be mixed together on the output port.

Can the signal that is mixed first then be amplified properly through a linear amp? I honestly don't know if that would negatively affect it or not.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I deleted my question as I thought there was an issue but, NOPE...all is good
                              Last edited by jmkwisc; 04-16-2017, 10:54 AM. Reason: Retested and found no issues

Comment

Originally posted by jmkwisc View Post
                                I deleted my question as I thought there was an issue but, NOPE...all is good
                                Great! Glad to hear it.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X