This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPX Lyme Disease Trial

One of my neighbors was infected with Lyme disease nearly three years ago and it was belatedly treated with a program of antibiotics over a period of time to no positive effect. He has tried various holistic treatments and other methods that seem to help maintain his health at status quo, but still suffers from the strange pains and other symptoms associated with this debilitating disease.

I offered to let him use my RPX, on an experimental basis, over a two month period and set up for him a suggested daily/frequent RPX use of 20 minute sessions using the copper paddles on the hands or under the feet. The suggested Vellamen parameters were used at 2.0v. He used the RPX on a daily or frequent basis over two months in combination with his colloidal silver and Lightning Pearls. Everything health wise remained the same over most of the trial period. The positive aspect of RPX use was no colds or flu. There were no negative side effects from the use of the RPX.

Reducing the herbal medication, as a trial during the last two weeks of RPX use, slowly exacerbated the Lyme symptoms and correctly he went back to the usual full medication dosage. So in essence, one can conclude that the RPX use and trial method did not reduce the symptoms of Lyme disease to any noticeable degree over the trial period. Anecdotal at best!

It is possible that other RPX trial methods and procedures may be useful for Lyme disease, but that remains unknown as of now.
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• I obviously can't support the use of the RPX in this manner since it is only a sideband generator test device that allows people to study how Rife actually made his frequencies. But based on what Rife was after, the lymes spirochete bacteria are shaped like corkscrews that bores into the muscles - hence the name. Their shape is uniquely different from the pathogens Rife was after - spirochetes are way longer than they are wide as they are shaped like corkscrews so their resonant characteristics would be different and probably quite complex. They can be a few microns to a few hundred microns long.

For Lymes, this is what I have read that has been quite successful. This is not medical advice of course and is only what others are saying:

Cat's Claw (uno de gato) herb that has TOA removed from it (toa-free cats claw).

And, kefir made with real kefir grains and not a starter, after daily batch is made, add tbsp of colostrum and 1/4 scoop of garden of life 400 billion cfu per serving (the 1 week supply), blend with mason jar of kefir and let it sit for a few hours to ferment longer after the gains have been filtered out. Then take 6-8 ounces of the kefir with several thousand iu of D and a vitamin K complex like Life Extensions soft gels. This kefir brew will create macrofage activating factor or an analog of it (gcmaf) and it is a vitamin d binding protein and d is worthless without k. This is obviously not medical advice, just what I have heard is incredibly effective on lymes. I drink my own home made kefir daily.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• lyme

Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
        One of my neighbors was infected with Lyme disease nearly three years ago and it was belatedly treated with a program of antibiotics over a period of time to no positive effect. He has tried various holistic treatments and other methods that seem to help maintain his health at status quo, but still suffers from the strange pains and other symptoms associated with this debilitating disease.

I offered to let him use my RPX, on an experimental basis, over a two month period and set up for him a suggested daily/frequent RPX use of 20 minute sessions using the copper paddles on the hands or under the feet. The suggested Vellamen parameters were used at 2.0v. He used the RPX on a daily or frequent basis over two months in combination with his colloidal silver and Lightning Pearls. Everything health wise remained the same over most of the trial period. The positive aspect of RPX use was no colds or flu. There were no negative side effects from the use of the RPX.

Reducing the herbal medication, as a trial during the last two weeks of RPX use, slowly exacerbated the Lyme symptoms and correctly he went back to the usual full medication dosage. So in essence, one can conclude that the RPX use and trial method did not reduce the symptoms of Lyme disease to any noticeable degree over the trial period. Anecdotal at best!

It is possible that other RPX trial methods and procedures may be useful for Lyme disease, but that remains unknown as of now.
        I haven't tried Aaron's method but it sounds good. I have had Lyme at least 5x and my wife as many, and my kids a couple of times too. What we have found to work, For Us: is Tea tree oil on bite mark immediately when discovering tick, Doxycycline asap, colloidal silver under tongue for the week after and Rife frequencies 432, 880, 1520, 10,000 through phanatron bulb. (also look up, consolidated annotated frequency list). I have had friends that just do the rife frequencies with a home made rife machine with success, especially after having Lyme for months or years. Most get herxheimer reaction if they have it bad. My wife gets headaches from the machine, and seems to see little positive affect. I on the other hand have noticeable positive effects. Aln

Comment

• Hey all,

Thought I would post this video on Royal Rife...

https://youtu.be/sBx2JYMCuck

Dave Wing

Comment

• BURSITIS?

Several months back I had developed a large, egg-like, swelling on my right elbow. After a bit of research I discovered that it was most likely bursitis (swelling of the bursa - a fluid filled sac). Apparently it can be caused by injury, infection, or repeatedly leaning on a hard surface. https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseas...ranon-bursitis

In my case, due to my profession (aircraft maintenance for many years), I suspect the latter.

It was there for several months and got to be quite large but luckily there was no pain. Anyway, over that period I tried stopping my fairly heavy daily exercise routine, I tried ice packs, and I wore an elbow pad to protect it from further injury at work - none of these resulted in any improvement.

One day I was reading through the "Reports from Doctors Who Used The Rife Machine On Their Patients" pages on rifevideos.com and I found an instance of bursitis being fixed by a Rife machine. Even though I was sure that infection was not the cause in my case, I thought I'd give it a go with the RPX. I gave it a 15 minute session with the electrodes on either side of the elbow (held in place with an elastic bandage).

Two days later I happened to catch a glance of the elbow in a mirror. I wasn't certain but it looked like the swelling had reduced. I dismissed it at the time as just my imagination, however, a few days later I gave it another RPX session, then another one maybe a week later. Over the next few weeks the swelling completely disappeared and my elbow is now back to normal. No further RPX sessions on the elbow. No re-occurrence of the swelling.

Coincidence? Maybe, but it's strange that the fix seemed to start just a day or so after the first RPX session AND that none of my other home remedies resulted in any improvement.
            Last edited by Greeny; 03-23-2018, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• Microcurrents stimulate the mitochondria into producing more ATP - that means simultaneously the redox signaling molecules production increases. When that happens, inflammation can be reduced as the body's repair/replace mechanism goes into high gear.
              Admin
              Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

• One evening, a couple of weeks back, I started to go downhill very fast with the early symptoms of what appeared to be the onset of a very heavy cold. Uncontrollable sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes etc. I felt like crap.

I did a 30 minute session using the pancake antenna, resting it on the bridge of my nose. I felt better during the session but started to feel like crap again immediately after the session was over so I went to bed. I slept well.

The next morning I felt fine but after an hour or so I could feel the cold symptoms launching a second offensive, so I did another 30 minute session. I was good for the rest of the day.

The next day I woke-up feeling good but I did another 30 minute session, before going to work, as a precautionary measure. At the end of the working day I could feel the early signs of a sore throat kicking-in so when I got home I did another session with the electrodes held in place either side of my windpipe with a loose-ish elastic bandage. The sore throat was gone within 10 minutes of starting, so I stopped the session at that point.

The cold/sore throat has not re-appeared.

I'd say that's a confirmed kill for the RPX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny View Post
                  One evening, a couple of weeks back, I started to go downhill very fast with the early symptoms of what appeared to be the onset of a very heavy cold. Uncontrollable sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes etc. I felt like crap.

I did a 30 minute session using the pancake antenna, resting it on the bridge of my nose. I felt better during the session but started to feel like crap again immediately after the session was over so I went to bed. I slept well.

The next morning I felt fine but after an hour or so I could feel the cold symptoms launching a second offensive, so I did another 30 minute session. I was good for the rest of the day.

The next day I woke-up feeling good but I did another 30 minute session, before going to work, as a precautionary measure. At the end of the working day I could feel the early signs of a sore throat kicking-in so when I got home I did another session with the electrodes held in place either side of my windpipe with a loose-ish elastic bandage. The sore throat was gone within 10 minutes of starting, so I stopped the session at that point.

The cold/sore throat has not re-appeared.

I'd say that's a confirmed kill for the RPX.
                  The medical benefits of the RPX band is not claimed by Aaron and his team here.. your case could be a lucky coincidence..look it is not advisable to guinea pig yourself...especially when you are playing around with the unknown Energies...I suggested you consult a doctor immediately to confirm nothing else is happening inside you...do'nt reveal anything that you did with the RPX stuff.. lets see what he says..with what you describe, it is indeed a kind of unusual cold and soar throat.. let the doctor confirm on his own..you shall have true testimonials..
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 04-23-2018, 07:32 PM.
                  'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard
                    That is probably good advice for most people but I have had very poor luck with doctors and at 72 I have had VERY GOOD luck with experimenting on myself and a bit on family members. I have only done a little with the RPX, but intend to do more in the future. I also look forward to the new machine Aaron and associates will be coming out with. Manufacturer's are not allowed to exercise their First Amendment Rights in the U.S. on the subject of cures and there is no extensive book on the RPX so we need to exchange information in this manner. Maybe someday someone will then gather all this information and write a book of "testimonials" which I think is still allowed.
                    On the bright side I am noticing more doctors open to listening to accounts of my alternative methods without ridicule as in the past. I feel compelled to tell them (for my wife's breast cancer/lung cancer) so he has a better understanding of what is going on with her medications. He's surprised how well she is doing.
                    Hi Richard,
                    Sounds interesting indeed! looks like you have picked up a good nack of aquitance with Electrotherputic medication.. after all very thing is an art and on how you perform it!! that's how one learns with practice..including mainstream doctors.
                    Just to give you an account of such an accquired practice making things perfect!
                    I recently had some strange sensationless issues on my right thy... i did go to my family Alopathic Doctor.
                    She gave me a course of medication for a week or some ...there was no significant reduction in the problem i faced.
                    Next,I consulted a Tibeatian Herbal Pratitioner.. this Doctor uses Nerve Pulses only to diognoise a person.. and to my surprise he pinpointed the various issues happening inside my body.. this was in confirmation to the various tests that i had undergone from our family doctor.
                    now how can be be so perfect in diognoising on the basis of nevre pulses alone!!!
                    He gave me some herbal balls to be powdered and taken along with warm water...beleive me my problems have diminished to over 95%...since.
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.
                    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard
                      That is probably good advice for most people but I have had very poor luck with doctors and at 72 I have had VERY GOOD luck with experimenting on myself and a bit on family members. I have only done a little with the RPX, but intend to do more in the future. I also look forward to the new machine Aaron and associates will be coming out with. Manufacturer's are not allowed to exercise their First Amendment Rights in the U.S. on the subject of cures and there is no extensive book on the RPX so we need to exchange information in this manner. Maybe someday someone will then gather all this information and write a book of "testimonials" which I think is still allowed.
                      On the bright side I am noticing more doctors open to listening to accounts of my alternative methods without ridicule as in the past. I feel compelled to tell them (for my wife's breast cancer/lung cancer) so he has a better understanding of what is going on with her medications. He's surprised how well she is doing.
                      This book and dvd set is available for the Bedini RPX - for educational purposes only with no claims given. http://bedinirpxbook.com/

It goes into John's history of how this all started, what Rife was really doing and how he did it, the scam of John Crane with pushing the signal generator by itself method, etc.

For the Lakhovsky MWO, a few test batches have been made and these are to help get to the point of streamlining them for production. Will be a few months until its opened up to the public but you can see basically what it looks like: http://emediapress.com/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator/ - there is a good description on the page.
                      Admin
                      Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Comment

• Richard and I are of the same vintage and have a similar attitude. I have used the RPX intermittently over the past two years for various ailments and can state that no adverse effects have been experienced from its use within the suggested operational parameters. It was with interest that I read about one recently posted application to minimize bursitis symptoms.

Late this winter I had bursitis settle in my left ankle and hip - the standard treatment of anti-inflammatory drugs and pain killers were very helpful along with topical application of CBD and Golden Tiger, but after stopping the drugs and ointments the symptoms and swelling came back quickly. Being an outdoor guy this was becoming a liability from a mobility and pain perspective.

Time to move forward, I placed the RPX electrode pads on the ankle and hip, and cycled with a slightly lower voltage for 30 minutes every two or three days over he past two weeks. Over that period the swelling in both joints has diminished to nearly normal and the pain has nearly disappeared, only requiring the CBD and/or Golden Tiger on the occasion when I push my outside chore load too far. The occasional ibuprofen is also helpful.

It takes time for this type of affliction to minimize and heal so any positive gain in this process is a definite bonus. It remains to be seen how this works out over the next couple of weeks and longer term.
                        Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• A good friend had an episode of shingles. We didn't figure out what it was for a few days and by then it was getting bad. She started using the PRX 1/2 hour in the morning and 1/2 hour in the evening. The shingles stopped spreading within a week and are healing nicely after 10-days.

I think her results would have been even better if she would have realized it was shingles early on instead of thinking she got into poison ivy.

Comment

• Hi sgielow, did you have any success in locating a sideband sine wave calculator?

Comment

Working...
                            X