Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 13% OF THE SEATS ARE AVAILABLE!!!*** 2017 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bedini RPX Sideband Generators

Solavei
    Hi Aaron

Any updates on shipment of orders placed for your second run? Last mail I saw from you guys said 10 March, is that the case?

Regards

Oliver

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hi Oliver,

35 units are shipping starting today and 40 more units will start to ship on Monday. Mid next week, we'll have the rest of the first 150 units. They'll be sent in in the order that the orders were received.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Great news, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    Hi Oliver,

35 units are shipping starting today and 40 more units will start to ship on Monday. Mid next week, we'll have the rest of the first 150 units. They'll be sent in in the order that the orders were received.

I wanted to take some time to share my results using this unit. I've had it I think about a month now.

I am using it with TENS pads attached to my wrists. The first time I used it was for a full 15 minutes and it was pretty intense for the first 10. Felt lots of stuff going on. I was pretty wiped out the next two days and had headaches. After that I felt better than I have in a long time. Drastically increased energy levels, and almost no joint pain (I have had what I'm sure are the beginning stages of arthritis). Second treatment was less intense but the headache returned for a bit. It felt like stuff was moving around in my joints.

My theory is that I was infected with parasites/worms, and that has been resolved.

At this point however I'm not sure if I should continue treatments every few days as part of a regular health regimen, or if that would be harmful. I also have noticed that my TENS pad placement is key to reducing itching while the treatment is happening. My first two really effective treatments did not itch at all. Now they do almost every time.

Has anyone else been using this on a regular basis? What kind of changes have you seen? Any thoughts on correct pad placement?

Hi Branch,

Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    Has anyone else been using this on a regular basis? What kind of changes have you seen? Any thoughts on correct pad placement?
    I got mine the middle of last November and have been using it since Thanksgiving on a fairly regular basis. I, too, have been using tens pads applied to my wrists and usually do 20 minute treatments. I was doing this once daily as a preventive measure up until mid March. I've now cut back to once or twice a week - or if I feel like I might be getting a scratchy throat.

I can only feel a slight tingle or tickling at times but not always. I was trying to prevent getting any colds or flu thru the winter months. I never caught the flu, which was pretty rampant in our area, but I did catch a couple of colds. The colds, however were milder than usual for me and did not result in sinus infection as they frequently do. They also didn't last as long as normal for me. My wife had the same results that I did.

Don't know if it's just a placebo affect, or if it really helped - but I'd like to think it actually does help. Plus I found no ill effects from using it on a regular basis, and in fact think it's a good idea to use it regularly.
    Gary Hammond,

Thanks Gary! I noticed the same thing related to colds. I caught one a couple weeks ago from my kids and the only symptoms I had were that I got tired for a couple days and sneezed a few times. No snotty nose or anything like that. Seems like more of my immune system is available to handle things.

I did some experimenting this morning with lead placement and I think I sorted out the itching problem. I shaved the hair off my wrists, and also lined up the TENS pads so that they were in line with my veins. No itching as a result of one or both of those changes so that's great!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Branch,

I got mine the middle of last November and have been using it since Thanksgiving on a fairly regular basis. I, too, have been using tens pads applied to my wrists and usually do 20 minute treatments. I was doing this once daily as a preventive measure up until mid March. I've now cut back to once or twice a week - or if I feel like I might be getting a scratchy throat.

I can only feel a slight tingle or tickling at times but not always. I was trying to prevent getting any colds or flu thru the winter months. I never caught the flu, which was pretty rampant in our area, but I did catch a couple of colds. The colds, however were milder than usual for me and did not result in sinus infection as they frequently do. They also didn't last as long as normal for me. My wife had the same results that I did.

Don't know if it's just a placebo affect, or if it really helped - but I'd like to think it actually does help. Plus I found no ill effects from using it on a regular basis, and in fact think it's a good idea to use it regularly.

'Sideband Sine Wave Calculator' (Excel) created by Aubrey Scoon

Anyone have a url to the 'Sideband Sine Wave Calculator' (Excel) created by Aubrey Scoon?
    It's mentioned by John Bedini in the 2nd DVD of the set at around 25'.

I've checked Aubrey's site (found under 'Research' on https://www.rife.de ) ...
    and google without any luck.

Steve

Ive been using a lahkovsky MWO for years with lots of different people.
    Of course its a shotgun to the laser of this but the symptoms seem very familiar.
    I will buy one of these eventually but maybe you should read the book "waves that heal"
    I have the PDF but i'm unable to attach to the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Branch Gordon View Post
    I wanted to take some time to share my results using this unit. I've had it I think about a month now.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just fyi... this is what the new RPX Sideband Generators look like - I think they came out really good!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

RPX 3.1MHz signal and Shortwave Receiver Reception

Solavei
    Aaron,

I've connected the RPX & Frequency Generator (programmed)...
    Visually, all seem to be working...
    However, when I try and find the 3.1Mhz center frequency using a SDR (Software Defined Radio)
    tuned to that frequency, I'm not getting any RF signal.
    The antenna for the shortwave receiver is positioned adjacent to the banana output plugs.
    I've tried setting the receiver to CW, USB, LSB, DSB, and AM but no signal is detected.
    The receiver does pick up local broadcast stations, so I know it is working.

From the banana plug outputs, I'm measuring (multimeter):
    a varying 5v to 10v AC potential with the sweep generator running.
    a relatively constant 2.3v AC voltage without the sweep generator.

Is it possible the RPX device is defective or is there something about the signal (ie the 'pump wave')
    that could make it undetectable to a regular shortwave receiver?

I'm thinking the SDR shortwave receiver (using the laptop visual interface)
    should be able to act as a rudimentary spectrum analyzer, showing the fundamental and sideband frequencies.

Thanks,
    Steve