X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erwei
    hi Aaron
    i want to buy the RPX COMBINATION PACKAGES and bedini rpx book and video,the bedini rpx book and video is still free ?
    Hi, the RPX combo is available here: http://sidebandgenerator.com

The Bedini RPX book & video were never free - they're available here: http://bedinirpxbook.com

Months ago, we offered a free digital downloadable book or video from http://emediapress.com but those are different from the Bedini RPX book and video. The book/video package is a physical book/dvd and not a digital download.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by erwei
      i want to buy one RPX SIDEBAND GENERATOR ,one RPX combo and one Bedini RPX book & video ,could you give me a discount?and how could i send the paypal payment?
      The RPX units are already discounted - the retail is $425 and the reintroductory price is $385. The RPX book & video is not published by us so we cannot discount those products - we're required to sell them at the same price the publisher does.

You can email (help at emediapress dot com) for details. We can offer a deeper discount for bulk purchases of the RPX units.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Rpx amplifier

Hi Aaron

What was the reason for choosing the present low power output vs john's 10+ watt model?

Regards

Oliver

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        The RPX units are already discounted - the retail is $425 and the reintroductory price is $385. The RPX book & video is not published by us so we cannot discount those products - we're required to sell them at the same price the publisher does.

You can email (help at emediapress dot com) for details. We can offer a deeper discount for bulk purchases of the RPX units.

Comment

Hello Aaron

Just to say my rpx finally arrived, very excited to test it out now.

A previous question of mine seems not to have made it here. What is the reason you guys chose the low power output vs the 10+ watt power of John's machine that you demo in one of your videos?

I understand it may not be necessary but would be nice to understand the thinking?

Regards

Oliver

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver01 View Post
            Hello Aaron

Just to say my rpx finally arrived, very excited to test it out now.

A previous question of mine seems not to have made it here. What is the reason you guys chose the low power output vs the 10+ watt power of John's machine that you demo in one of your videos?

I understand it may not be necessary but would be nice to understand the thinking?

Regards

Oliver
            Hi Oliver,

We're sure it will meet your expectations!

The 10 watt unit is too hot.

The small power units are strong enough.
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

I would like to experiment with a sweep that is cycles slower than the standard one so Hz would hold for a longer duration.

Would changing 0.1 speed to 0.01 slow it down or do I change another setting like Step from 100 to 10 on the HPG1?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jmkwisc View Post
                I would like to experiment with a sweep that is cycles slower than the standard one so Hz would hold for a longer duration.

Would changing 0.1 speed to 0.01 slow it down or do I change another setting like Step from 100 to 10 on the HPG1?

Thanks
                Exactly.

That is really slow.

0.1 will cycle through the ranage (if using 100hz to 150khz) in about 7-8 seconds
                0.05 will cycle in about 14-16 seconds
                and so on...

If your desire is to get longer resonance at each frequency, then you have the right idea.

You could also narrow the sweep range and then you will hit each frequency more often in the same time by leaving the 0.1 speed so different ways to do it.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks.
                  I was hoping that would work without messing up the RPX concept.
                  And yes, longer Resonance is my goal.

Comment

Hi Aaron, I would like to ask you a few questions about the coil you made in the "How to Setup the RPX" Video.

Q1

What size was the wire you used to make the coil it looked about 18 AWG? Also, you mentioned that John recommended a heavier gauge then what was used in the video. What was John's recommendation for the lower gauge?

Q2

Any advantages to a lower gauge wire considering the output wattage?

Q3

Why don't you recommend using the Tesla Bifilar? The video's I have watched seem to indicate the bifilar is more efficient.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Teslad View Post
                      Hi Aaron, I would like to ask you a few questions about the coil you made in the "How to Setup the RPX" Video.

Q1

What size was the wire you used to make the coil it looked about 18 AWG? Also, you mentioned that John recommended a heavier gauge then what was used in the video. What was John's recommendation for the lower gauge?

Q2

Any advantages to a lower gauge wire considering the output wattage?

Q3

Why don't you recommend using the Tesla Bifilar? The video's I have watched seem to indicate the bifilar is more efficient.

Thank you for your time.
                      Hi,

1 - This is 5kv insulated wire and works fine. Even with 1 foot thinner wired alligator clips and using an ohm meter, the entire thing is under 1 ohm. I do not believe thicker wire is needed. A 2 oz per square foot copper pcb with a spiral of 40 turns, 6 inches in diameter with 1mm thick traces (1mm thick space between traces) works fine as well and I can verify with the spectrum analyzer that it broadcasts everything just fine.

2 - I don't believe there is any. I should edit the video or at least check that I'm relaying what John mentioned, but again, I see no benefit.

3 - I haven't tried the bifilar method - all of John's were done with a single winding and that is what he recommended to me.

I hope that helps.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks Aaron. That answered my questions. The PCB idea sounds interesting. I never noticed how cheap PCB engravers have become. I am also guessing that you would use a single sided board is this correct. Lastly, do you happen to have a PIC of such a board I would love to just have a look. Thanks for you time and help.

Comment

Originally posted by Teslad View Post
                          Thanks Aaron. That answered my questions. The PCB idea sounds interesting. I never noticed how cheap PCB engravers have become. I am also guessing that you would use a single sided board is this correct. Lastly, do you happen to have a PIC of such a board I would love to just have a look. Thanks for you time and help.
                          It would be a 2 sided board.

The bottom side would be to channel the center of the spiral to the other side and then a trace up to a corner to pop out the top near the outside winding trace.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

This is off-topic...is it possible to overcharge either the Velleman Generator or the 12-volt Talent Cell?

Comment

Originally posted by jkeesey01 View Post
                              This is off-topic...is it possible to overcharge either the Velleman Generator or the 12-volt Talent Cell?
                              The Talentcell - I don't think so. The light changes from red to green when it is done.

The Velleman, I don't know. The charging light stays red no matter how long I've had it on there.
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hello all

Has anyone had any experience with psoriasis with rife/rpx technology?

regards

Oliver

Comment

Working...
                                X