This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Tom,

I see. Thats unfortunate there aren't revision numbers assigned so people know just what they're getting. The book also noted Square wave, not sine, so thats confusing. Any chance you guys will offer the PCB's for sale? I can convert the 3.1mhz 3 pin spot myself to use a different style oscillator, as I'm not looking to get the field programmable oscillator from cardinal. I don't really get the "heres how you make one for yourself" offer along with some other for sale offer that skews from that build it yourself set.

Whats the benefit of building ones own instead of purchasing one of these premade jobs then?

Whats "more advanced" in the unit you resell than the kit? Just a different pump wave frequency? or other things as well? I guess I'm trying to understand reasons for buying one instead of building my own.

Do you guys offer just the PCB for the RPX? (or can you look into that as a potential item to sell? )

Lastly for the lithium iron phosphate specific batteries called out in the booklet, is the advanced board you resell somehow making that specific requirement no longer a requirement?

Thanks for the reply.
    Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Lamoreaux View Post
      There are a few things in skew with the thing Aarons selling versus what Bedini himself called out in the booklet and DVD's from Bedinis/Craddocks site.

1. the batteries should be specifically Lithium iron phosphate batteries, not lead acid nor lithium ion...
      2. the audio range used from the books is 10-70khz, not 50-150khz... as well the waveform is not "sign"/sine, its Square wave input.
      3. output from the RPX should go to a pair of tens like pads that would then be put on the body to add it in as part of the circuit on the RPX.

Just a few things in skew, but enough that I'd not buy a unit from someone that hadn't read and Understood what Bedini was sharing.

Now if someones selling the PCB etched already for this thing, I'd be interested in that.

Thanks,
      Gene
      Gene,

So all 3 items you point out as being wrong with my website are actually correct as Tom pointed out.
      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron,

Ok, well good luck selling that I guess, I'll go make the version 1/2 or whatever the one is noted in the book. I've bought your books before and they were nothing other than bedini regurgitated with less details than originally shared. Not real interested in taking ones word whos had an iffy past selling junk for a buck instead of advancing the understanding of energy. Cheers.

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        Gene,

So all 3 items you point out as being wrong with my website are actually correct as Tom pointed out.

Comment

Hi Tom,

I see. Thats unfortunate there aren't revision numbers assigned so people know just what they're getting. The book also noted Square wave, not sine, so thats confusing. Any chance you guys will offer the PCB's for sale? I can convert the 3.1mhz 3 pin spot myself to use a different style oscillator, as I'm not looking to get the field programmable oscillator from cardinal. I don't really get the "heres how you make one for yourself" offer along with some other for sale offer that skews from that build it yourself set.

Whats the benefit of building ones own instead of purchasing one of these premade jobs then?

Whats "more advanced" in the unit you resell than the kit? Just a different pump wave frequency? or other things as well? I guess I'm trying to understand reasons for buying one instead of building my own.

Do you guys offer just the PCB for the RPX? (or can you look into that as a potential item to sell? )

Lastly for the lithium iron phosphate specific batteries called out in the booklet, is the advanced board you resell somehow making that specific requirement no longer a requirement?

Thanks for the reply.
          Gene
          Gene,

1- same as the benefit of building your own anything... cheaper if you have the skills and necessary tools. you will need a spectrum analyzer if you build one. and the knowledge of how to build RF circuits

2- its not more advanced in the sense that it is better, the circuit some discrete components other things that from a production standpoint make sense to use, there is adjustability with the unit in the book, if your analyzer does not show the correct pump wave or frequency it will be easier to change.

3- no we do not offer just the PCB, you can do point to point soldering with a perf board.

3- the unit in the book is a cased unit, with the battery and voltage regulator internal to the case. the liFePo4 batteries are much lighter than the LiPo batts. that is why they are used. you can use either.

everything Aaron and I sell, that related to Johns technology or work, is specified by John. We don't sell product John does not make or approve of. our circuit boards for the SG, the chargers, everything is John approved.

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Tom,

Wheres it in writing from John himself that what you claim is the case. Does he say somewhere that hes building things for you to resell for profit? I'd believe it if I heard it from HIS mouth, not someone trying to sell something. You could have a 100 of you trying to make the claim and it wouldn't have weight without John getting behind it since HE originated it. Nothing personal, I'm just tired of following people who sell things but don't really understand how/why they work.

Thanks for the attempt at explaining the skews. The battery item wasn't in regards to weight, but was in regards to the electrolyte not doing what he wanted it to do when the human was added to the circuit. Yeah the perf board will probably be the way I go...

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
            Gene,

1- same as the benefit of building your own anything... cheaper if you have the skills and necessary tools. you will need a spectrum analyzer if you build one. and the knowledge of how to build RF circuits

2- its not more advanced in the sense that it is better, the circuit some discrete components other things that from a production standpoint make sense to use, there is adjustability with the unit in the book, if your analyzer does not show the correct pump wave or frequency it will be easier to change.

3- no we do not offer just the PCB, you can do point to point soldering with a perf board.

3- the unit in the book is a cased unit, with the battery and voltage regulator internal to the case. the liFePo4 batteries are much lighter than the LiPo batts. that is why they are used. you can use either.

everything Aaron and I sell, that related to Johns technology or work, is specified by John. We don't sell product John does not make or approve of. our circuit boards for the SG, the chargers, everything is John approved.

Comment

Gene,

I do not need to prove anything to you, nothing personal.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Wow, there's just no pleasing some people. What a tosser! (That's Aussie/British slang Gene, go Google it)

John K.

Comment

Wow didn't figure you'd turn into asses cuz I asked a few questions you didn't want to answer directly. Thats ok, you guys enjoy that circle jerk. Cheers.

Gene

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                  Wow, there's just no pleasing some people. What a tosser! (That's Aussie/British slang Gene, go Google it)

John K.

Comment

You little boy, can go **** yourself. The book would matter if you had actually followed those guidelines and SOLD what was in the book, not something ELSE thats not clarified.

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami
                    Hey Jackass, the details in the book are specified and provided by John.

Comment

Fair enough, gotta be tuff making a buck when ones not honest huh. Nothing personal. I'm done here, will go away. Cheers.

Gene

p.s. would it have been so hard to get John to send some written snippet saying what you claim is true? hell you coulda faked it... but you chose to get mad... ah well.

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                      Gene,

I do not need to prove anything to you, nothing personal.

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Tom C

Comment

would it have been so hard to get John to send some written snippet saying what you claim is true? hell you coulda faked it... but you chose to get mad... ah well.
                        Not after you mouth - get lost.
                        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Richard
                          On page 61 of the Bedini-RPX book, the schematic shows several inductors. Could I get more details on these inductors such as ohms? I use Digi-Key for my electronics source and price varies tremendously for a given inductance versus ohms/amp rating (for the largest inductor; $0.28 for 37ma/81 ohms, $26.19 for 2.8 amps/0.464 ohms).
                          Also, why is there a cut indicated on the collector of the 2N3688? And there is an NPN transistor labeled 2N in the pump wave circuit. What is the rest of that part number? Is it the same as the transistor in the audio modulator?
                          If the RPX units that you sell (which I bought) are updated, as mentioned earlier in this forum, does the older circuit on page 61 produce the same output?
                          Is this the recommended forum for these questions?
                          Not sure why the cut is there - it isn't on page 44 with a different npn number.

From circuits I built, 4401 or 2222 works fine - they're just chopping regulated power in square wave fashion before mixing with the fundamental and sidebands from the rf amp.

Circuits basically produce same output. The newer circuits are just easier to manufacture.

This forum is fine. I never saw your post here until just now.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

Bedini RPX
                            3.1 MHz Sideband Generator

NEW 1 YEAR GUARANTEE

Although we have a NO REFUND policy for these units, we are now offering a 1 year guarantee! If your unit stops working within one year from the time you receive it, just send it back to us and if we can't fix it, we will send you a new replacement unit.
                            MADE IN U.S.A.

Our new RPX Sideband Generators are built right here in Spokane, Washington, USA and are assembled by a professional company that specializes in surface mount circuits. The quality and workmanship is guaranteed per the new 1 year guarantee above.

Yes, we understand that other countries manufacture fine quality products too, but we're choosing to support a local company that is right here in Spokane, Washington, which employees people right here.
                            BUYER'S AGREEMENT PAPERWORK PROCESS ELIMINATED

Instead of having to sign a buyer's agreement and send it to us by mail like before, you can simply read the buyer's agreement on our website. You can simply agree by clicking the buy button at the bottom, which means you automatically agree. Simple!

WE NOW TAKE PAYPAL!

We no longer only accept checks, money orders or Western Union payments. Simply make your purchase with PayPal! If you wish to send us payment by other means, you can do that too.
                            VELLEMAN HPG1 POCKET FUNCTION GENERATORS AVAILABLE HERE & WE WILL PRE-PROGRAM THEM FOR YOU FOR THE RPX SIDEBAND GENERATORS!

We are now distributing the Velleman HPG1, which is your most economical option for a function generator that must be used with the RPX Sideband Generator.
                            We will even program it for you! All you have to do is hook it up and turn it on - simple!
                            This is only available in the combo package.
                            RPX COMBINATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE

You can now get the RPX Sideband Generator in a package together with the Velleman Function Generator, Talentcell Battery and the required cables all in one purchase!

The only think you have to do is strip the ends of the cables on the banana plugs and connect them to your own electrodes, pancake coil or whatever method you want to use to transmit the output of the RPX Sideband Generator.

This will save you a lot of time and effort by getting everything in one single purchase.
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

Aaron,

I am interested in hooking one of these up to an antennae to broadcast the frequencies through my home.Do you guys have any idea what I would need to get and how to hook that up?

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post

Bedini RPX
                              3.1 MHz Sideband Generator

NEW 1 YEAR GUARANTEE

Although we have a NO REFUND policy for these units, we are now offering a 1 year guarantee! If your unit stops working within one year from the time you receive it, just send it back to us and if we can't fix it, we will send you a new replacement unit.
                              MADE IN U.S.A.

Our new RPX Sideband Generators are built right here in Spokane, Washington, USA and are assembled by a professional company that specializes in surface mount circuits. The quality and workmanship is guaranteed per the new 1 year guarantee above.

Yes, we understand that other countries manufacture fine quality products too, but we're choosing to support a local company that is right here in Spokane, Washington, which employees people right here.
                              BUYER'S AGREEMENT PAPERWORK PROCESS ELIMINATED

Instead of having to sign a buyer's agreement and send it to us by mail like before, you can simply read the buyer's agreement on our website. You can simply agree by clicking the buy button at the bottom, which means you automatically agree. Simple!

WE NOW TAKE PAYPAL!

We no longer only accept checks, money orders or Western Union payments. Simply make your purchase with PayPal! If you wish to send us payment by other means, you can do that too.
                              VELLEMAN HPG1 POCKET FUNCTION GENERATORS AVAILABLE HERE & WE WILL PRE-PROGRAM THEM FOR YOU FOR THE RPX SIDEBAND GENERATORS!

We are now distributing the Velleman HPG1, which is your most economical option for a function generator that must be used with the RPX Sideband Generator.
                              We will even program it for you! All you have to do is hook it up and turn it on - simple!
                              This is only available in the combo package.
                              RPX COMBINATION PACKAGES AVAILABLE

You can now get the RPX Sideband Generator in a package together with the Velleman Function Generator, Talentcell Battery and the required cables all in one purchase!

The only think you have to do is strip the ends of the cables on the banana plugs and connect them to your own electrodes, pancake coil or whatever method you want to use to transmit the output of the RPX Sideband Generator.

This will save you a lot of time and effort by getting everything in one single purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Branch Gordon View Post
                                Aaron,

I am interested in hooking one of these up to an antennae to broadcast the frequencies through my home.Do you guys have any idea what I would need to get and how to hook that up?
                                A pancake coil is a good antenna broadcaster, but these are conventional EM waves and the strength will diminish over distance. These units are only about 1.5 watts so are intended for use close to the output. If you built a linear amp to boost the power, you could definitely have wider coverage. However, you would have to look at the FCC rules to see if you would be interfering with anything, etc... at the risk of a fine from them - would be expensive.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X