This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron,

1. You did not answer my question. I am trying to find some information about this device. Since you recommend a 12 VDC power pack and the power input is labeled 15 VDC I am trying to determine the range of the input voltage. I have several sources of DC power and would like to know what will and will not work.
    2. I am aware of the amplification need. If I can not find a suitable amplifier to purchase I will construct one. It will only require an output of 50-100 Watts and without the filters it will be simple.
    3. With the 12VDC input I knew the output is quite small. I followed the link provided to http://emediapress.com/ and found no information about this device. Can I choose any of the books or DVD's on that link? You speak of a book and DVD that discloses the needed information. I have not been provided that link. I am sure you can provide a link or the information needed for me to access it. I would be obliged if you would forward that information to me. Thanks

Comment

Aaron,
      I have written and posted two replies to your last post directed to me and neither have appeared on the forum. I will attempt again to ask you these questions.
      1. You did not answer my question. I realize that you recommend a 12VDC power pack, in fact, that is the reason I questioned the 15VDC label on the power input. Evidently there is a satisfactory range. I have several sources of DC power and need to know which will work.
      2. You talk about a book/DVD that explains this device. Please send me a link or direct me to this knowledge. I saw that I could download a book or DVD with the purchase of this device but wanted to download a book that would assist me with this equipment. I went to http://emediapress.com/ that was provided but found nothing about the Sideband Generator. I will defer on my response to your statement about secrecy.

Comment

zenzete,

Here is a link to Johns book and DVD, you can only get them from Cheniere

http://www.energyfromthevacuum.com/B...ediniBPRX.html

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by zenzete View Post
          Tom C,

That is not true. A MOPA is a Master Oscillator Power Amplifier. I am talking about a linear amplifier that will feed into a plasma tube. The power supply will actually be over 1200 Volts and the FCC will probably not interfere based on my operation of a Rife-Bare device that puts 300watts into the plasma tube. I have used this for over 12 years and the FCC has said nothing. The entire device will have the function of a MOPA but there is a difference. My new amplifier will produce between 50 and 100 watts out, well below what I have been using. This operation is not being done by just me, there are hundreds of the Rife-Bare devices in operation and many have converted from the old carrier of 27.1MHz to the new 3.1MHz that is being used. The particular frequency allocation for the device will be 3.1MHz and that falls into the Radiolocation area of the FCC Spectrum this area is used by radar and allows Part 15 Devices and has a lot of noise. I believe the absence of an antenna and only spurious emanations from the plasma tube will be well below the FCC observations. The Rife-Bare device that I have been using used 27.1MHz as a carrier and that was not a problem. Worst case I can move to 3.5MHz and operate in the 80 meter range with the CB radios that populate this band. Basically the device in question does not radiate on an antenna. That does limit the range regardless of the internet stories to the contrary. I posted another reply to this thread and do not see it on the site. Was there a problem or did it not post properly? I will repeat the post if necessary but I would prefer not to.

its not a matter if the FCC says anything its a matter of whether or not it is out of compliance, I know guys that have been using CB radios with huge hi watt output sections, makes the old TV sets go all wonky when they key. never seen one of them busted, but its still illegal to go over 5 watts with a CB radio (at least I think its 5 watts) if you are not interfering with other people I don't imagine you will ever get a knock on your door, especially if you are not radiating with an antenna. however, you cannot sell a device of that size output without a license. at least your not supposed to.

Tom C

Comment

Tom C,

Thanks for the link to the book and DVD. I have asked for that link and for other information on three separate occasions from Aaron but none of my messages have been approved for posting or answered. No explanation has been given. The Rife information has been known since 2008, but I would like to see what Mr. Bedini has made of it. He is very creative and may give me information that I have not considered.

You are correct in the statement that you made concerning the FCC legality. There is a low limit output that is dictated by the FCC that cannot be enforced. I have turned my Rife-Bare device up to 300 watts and using a TriField Meter I lose the signal at about 30 feet. I doubt that in the midst of radar equipment and Part 15 devices that anyone will detect my 50 watt signal emanating from a plasma tube. I have adopted a practical outlook of regulations based on reality. Most repressive regulations are used for repression not safety or order. That said, I appreciate and respect your viewpoint. I don't intend to sell anything but you are correct on that point also. The exception to enforcement of the law is found in the personal use clause and the point of non-interference. If the signal is not detected outside your property boundaries and the device is for personal use or investigation, the federal agencies seldom take action even when they are aware of the device. If viewed from a legal point, anything can be done to prevent your investigation. The persecution of Royal Rife is a fine example. The control of the country cannot be in the hands of the people when they fear their own government.

Comment

Zenzete,

John recommends only batteries for these devices for several reasons, but the best reason is the mains power is dirty in more than 1 way. any 15 is the limit for the on board voltage regulator.

these boards posts are not moderated individually, and I cannot see Aaron taking the time to do that. sorry he has not answered you, he is usually very forthcoming with information and usually goes out of his way to respond. he is a great benefit to the free energy community.

Tom C

Comment

Tom C,

Thanks for the link to the book and DVD. I have asked for that link and for other information on three separate occasions from Aaron but none of my messages have been approved for posting or answered. No explanation has been given. The Rife information has been known since 2008, but I would like to see what Mr. Bedini has made of it. He is very creative and may give me information that I have not considered.

You are correct in the statement that you made concerning the FCC legality. There is a low limit output that is dictated by the FCC that cannot be enforced. I have turned my Rife-Bare device up to 300 watts and using a TriField Meter I lose the signal at about 30 feet. I doubt that in the midst of radar equipment and Part 15 devices that anyone will detect my 50 watt signal emanating from a plasma tube. I have adopted a practical outlook of regulations based on reality. Most repressive regulations are used for repression not safety or order. That said, I appreciate and respect your viewpoint. I don't intend to sell anything but you are correct on that point also. The exception to enforcement of the law is found in the personal use clause and the point of non-interference. If the signal is not detected outside your property boundaries and the device is for personal use or investigation, the federal agencies seldom take action even when they are aware of the device. If viewed from a legal point, anything can be done to prevent your investigation. The persecution of Royal Rife is a fine example. The control of the country cannot be in the hands of the people when they fear their own government.
                I don't know what messages need approving - every member here can post a message and it instantly shows up. As Tom mentioned, the messages are not individually moderated. That is way too time consuming.
                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

"The book and DVD combination (only sold together) can be purchased from this page, and for those with adequate knowledge, training and skills on the bench, the Bedini RPX can be built from the information in the DVDs and the booklet. Or instead you can buy the complete Sideband Generator from TeslagenX by clicking this link. The two DVD set alone runs over three and a half hours."

http://energyfromthevacuum.com/Bedin...ediniBPRX.html

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                    I don't know what messages need approving - every member here can post a message and it instantly shows up. As Tom mentioned, the messages are not individually moderated. That is way too time consuming.
                    I was referring to three different times that I tried to reply to your messages and the reply did not post. I thought I saw a brief message just before the screen refreshed but could not understand it. I did not see an error message or any other explanations so the time delay and approval was the only answer that was logical. Perhaps I did not understand this system. I am new here. I am learning though.

Comment

I was referring to three different times that I tried to reply to your messages and the reply did not post. I thought I saw a brief message just before the screen refreshed but could not understand it. I did not see an error message or any other explanations so the time delay and approval was the only answer that was logical. Perhaps I did not understand this system. I am new here. I am learning though.
                      It's probably just a glitch - the database for vbulletin is known to do that once in a while.

I'll be adding more information on http://sidebandgenerators.com including the pancake coil I'm using, vids of the sidebands on a spectrum analyzer, etc.
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Is the spectrum analyzer required to tune and use the device?

Comment

Originally posted by Wei View Post
                          Is the spectrum analyzer required to tune and use the device?
                          No.

No tuning is required either - you just hook up the function generator with the right settings as indicated and it will do what it is supposed to do.

Spectrum Analyzer is only needed if you really want to get deep into the research and learn more about the sidebands. The one we recommend is the exact one that John Bedini uses - https://www.amazon.com/Rigol-DSA815-...g=maimounas-20

It's about $1500 so up to you.

If you just want to experiment with the sideband generator, you do NOT need the Spectrum Analyzer.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

There are a few things in skew with the thing Aarons selling versus what Bedini himself called out in the booklet and DVD's from Bedinis/Craddocks site.

1. the batteries should be specifically Lithium iron phosphate batteries, not lead acid nor lithium ion...
                            2. the audio range used from the books is 10-70khz, not 50-150khz... as well the waveform is not "sign"/sine, its Square wave input.
                            3. output from the RPX should go to a pair of tens like pads that would then be put on the body to add it in as part of the circuit on the RPX.

Just a few things in skew, but enough that I'd not buy a unit from someone that hadn't read and Understood what Bedini was sharing.

Now if someones selling the PCB etched already for this thing, I'd be interested in that.

Thanks,
                            Gene

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
                            Zenzete,

John recommends only batteries for these devices for several reasons, but the best reason is the mains power is dirty in more than 1 way. any 15 is the limit for the on board voltage regulator.

these boards posts are not moderated individually, and I cannot see Aaron taking the time to do that. sorry he has not answered you, he is usually very forthcoming with information and usually goes out of his way to respond. he is a great benefit to the free energy community.

Tom C

Comment

The DS815 spectrum analyser would be required to verify the unit you purchased is outputting the signal shared on the DVD's by John... Otherwise you have to trust the Vendor that his sold unit does the same thing Bedini noted it did.

Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Lamoreaux View Post
                                There are a few things in skew with the thing Aarons selling versus what Bedini himself called out in the booklet and DVD's from Bedinis/Craddocks site.

1. the batteries should be specifically Lithium iron phosphate batteries, not lead acid nor lithium ion...
                                2. the audio range used from the books is 10-70khz, not 50-150khz... as well the waveform is not "sign"/sine, its Square wave input.
                                3. output from the RPX should go to a pair of tens like pads that would then be put on the body to add it in as part of the circuit on the RPX.

Just a few things in skew, but enough that I'd not buy a unit from someone that hadn't read and Understood what Bedini was sharing.

Now if someones selling the PCB etched already for this thing, I'd be interested in that.

Thanks,
                                Gene
                                Gene,

the unit Aaron sells and the units we sell (same unit) are made directly by John, the device on the DVD is a bit different than the one being sold by John to us. (the guts are a bit different, the oscillator is the same) you need sine wave input for the generator being sold, and the frequency noted on the unit we sell is 10 to 150K. you may go to 150K but 70 will work just fine, really depends upon the frequency you want to hit repeatedly . the unit it the book is an earlier version made in time for printing and for release. but the units we sell are more advanced internally.

I know because I have worked with both styles and helped work on a surface mount version also. I currently am running the book version, using a sine wave input to 70 K

Tom C
                                Last edited by Tom C; 09-19-2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X