Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bedini RPX Sideband Generators

One evening, a couple of weeks back, I started to go downhill very fast with the early symptoms of what appeared to be the onset of a very heavy cold. Uncontrollable sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes etc. I felt like crap.

I did a 30 minute session using the pancake antenna, resting it on the bridge of my nose. I felt better during the session but started to feel like crap again immediately after the session was over so I went to bed. I slept well.

The next morning I felt fine but after an hour or so I could feel the cold symptoms launching a second offensive, so I did another 30 minute session. I was good for the rest of the day.

The next day I woke-up feeling good but I did another 30 minute session, before going to work, as a precautionary measure. At the end of the working day I could feel the early signs of a sore throat kicking-in so when I got home I did another session with the electrodes held in place either side of my windpipe with a loose-ish elastic bandage. The sore throat was gone within 10 minutes of starting, so I stopped the session at that point.

The cold/sore throat has not re-appeared.

I'd say that's a confirmed kill for the RPX.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
    One evening, a couple of weeks back, I started to go downhill very fast with the early symptoms of what appeared to be the onset of a very heavy cold. Uncontrollable sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes etc. I felt like crap.

I did a 30 minute session using the pancake antenna, resting it on the bridge of my nose. I felt better during the session but started to feel like crap again immediately after the session was over so I went to bed. I slept well.

The next morning I felt fine but after an hour or so I could feel the cold symptoms launching a second offensive, so I did another 30 minute session. I was good for the rest of the day.

The next day I woke-up feeling good but I did another 30 minute session, before going to work, as a precautionary measure. At the end of the working day I could feel the early signs of a sore throat kicking-in so when I got home I did another session with the electrodes held in place either side of my windpipe with a loose-ish elastic bandage. The sore throat was gone within 10 minutes of starting, so I stopped the session at that point.

The cold/sore throat has not re-appeared.

I'd say that's a confirmed kill for the RPX.
    The medical benefits of the RPX band is not claimed by Aaron and his team here.. your case could be a lucky coincidence..look it is not advisable to guinea pig yourself...especially when you are playing around with the unknown Energies...I suggested you consult a doctor immediately to confirm nothing else is happening inside you...do'nt reveal anything that you did with the RPX stuff.. lets see what he says..with what you describe, it is indeed a kind of unusual cold and soar throat.. let the doctor confirm on his own..you shall have true testimonials..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 04-23-2018 at 07:32 PM.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    That is probably good advice for most people but I have had very poor luck with doctors and at 72 I have had VERY GOOD luck with experimenting on myself and a bit on family members. I have only done a little with the RPX, but intend to do more in the future. I also look forward to the new machine Aaron and associates will be coming out with. Manufacturer's are not allowed to exercise their First Amendment Rights in the U.S. on the subject of cures and there is no extensive book on the RPX so we need to exchange information in this manner. Maybe someday someone will then gather all this information and write a book of "testimonials" which I think is still allowed.
    On the bright side I am noticing more doctors open to listening to accounts of my alternative methods without ridicule as in the past. I feel compelled to tell them (for my wife's breast cancer/lung cancer) so he has a better understanding of what is going on with her medications. He's surprised how well she is doing.
    Hi Richard,
    Sounds interesting indeed! looks like you have picked up a good nack of aquitance with Electrotherputic medication.. after all very thing is an art and on how you perform it!! that's how one learns with practice..including mainstream doctors.
    Just to give you an account of such an accquired practice making things perfect!
    I recently had some strange sensationless issues on my right thy... i did go to my family Alopathic Doctor.
    She gave me a course of medication for a week or some ...there was no significant reduction in the problem i faced.
    Next,I consulted a Tibeatian Herbal Pratitioner.. this Doctor uses Nerve Pulses only to diognoise a person.. and to my surprise he pinpointed the various issues happening inside my body.. this was in confirmation to the various tests that i had undergone from our family doctor.
    now how can be be so perfect in diognoising on the basis of nevre pulses alone!!!
    He gave me some herbal balls to be powdered and taken along with warm water...beleive me my problems have diminished to over 95%...since.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    That is probably good advice for most people but I have had very poor luck with doctors and at 72 I have had VERY GOOD luck with experimenting on myself and a bit on family members. I have only done a little with the RPX, but intend to do more in the future. I also look forward to the new machine Aaron and associates will be coming out with. Manufacturer's are not allowed to exercise their First Amendment Rights in the U.S. on the subject of cures and there is no extensive book on the RPX so we need to exchange information in this manner. Maybe someday someone will then gather all this information and write a book of "testimonials" which I think is still allowed.
    On the bright side I am noticing more doctors open to listening to accounts of my alternative methods without ridicule as in the past. I feel compelled to tell them (for my wife's breast cancer/lung cancer) so he has a better understanding of what is going on with her medications. He's surprised how well she is doing.
    This book and dvd set is available for the Bedini RPX - for educational purposes only with no claims given. http://bedinirpxbook.com/

It goes into John's history of how this all started, what Rife was really doing and how he did it, the scam of John Crane with pushing the signal generator by itself method, etc.

For the Lakhovsky MWO, a few test batches have been made and these are to help get to the point of streamlining them for production. Will be a few months until its opened up to the public but you can see basically what it looks like: http://emediapress.com/lakhovsky-multiwave-oscillator/ - there is a good description on the page.
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq

Richard and I are of the same vintage and have a similar attitude. I have used the RPX intermittently over the past two years for various ailments and can state that no adverse effects have been experienced from its use within the suggested operational parameters. It was with interest that I read about one recently posted application to minimize bursitis symptoms.

Late this winter I had bursitis settle in my left ankle and hip - the standard treatment of anti-inflammatory drugs and pain killers were very helpful along with topical application of CBD and Golden Tiger, but after stopping the drugs and ointments the symptoms and swelling came back quickly. Being an outdoor guy this was becoming a liability from a mobility and pain perspective.

Time to move forward, I placed the RPX electrode pads on the ankle and hip, and cycled with a slightly lower voltage for 30 minutes every two or three days over he past two weeks. Over that period the swelling in both joints has diminished to nearly normal and the pain has nearly disappeared, only requiring the CBD and/or Golden Tiger on the occasion when I push my outside chore load too far. The occasional ibuprofen is also helpful.

It takes time for this type of affliction to minimize and heal so any positive gain in this process is a definite bonus. It remains to be seen how this works out over the next couple of weeks and longer term.
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

A good friend had an episode of shingles. We didn't figure out what it was for a few days and by then it was getting bad. She started using the PRX 1/2 hour in the morning and 1/2 hour in the evening. The shingles stopped spreading within a week and are healing nicely after 10-days.

I think her results would have been even better if she would have realized it was shingles early on instead of thinking she got into poison ivy.