Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 90 2 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Bedini RPX Sideband Generators

This is a very interesting thread and I saw a few reports from persons that shared their experience with this device. I would very much be interested in reading more about what settings people used and what kind of results they had. I am not sure whether this is the best place to ask or whether there is any other forum out there (here) where experimental results are being discussed?

Richard,

The RPX
    units are potted, it would take a heck of a lot of work to get the potting off, and you would probably destroy the components.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    OK, thanks Tom. I hadn't attempted to look inside yet.
    What is your support policy for those interested in building their own with regard to selecting the correct components such as the inductors?
    Get the book and video set where John Bedini gives you schematics for one. http://bedinirpxbook.com
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Thanks, Aaron, I have the book and disk. But he doesn't specify details about the inductors like "ohms" and core type. Looking through DigiKey there is a great variety of inductors of that specific Henry rating which includes tiny to huge and under a dollar to $28. All the rest of the components seem well defined. I wouldn't mind paying $28 for some of the inductors if necessary but they wouldn't fit in the case (of the RPX's that I bought) so I am guessing it should be something smaller.
    In a storage locker, I believe I have some of those parts in a bin packed up. When I come across them, I can post the part numbers - but can't tell you how long that will be. I thought the specs were on the schematics.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

RPX Lyme Disease Trial

One of my neighbors was infected with Lyme disease nearly three years ago and it was belatedly treated with a program of antibiotics over a period of time to no positive effect. He has tried various holistic treatments and other methods that seem to help maintain his health at status quo, but still suffers from the strange pains and other symptoms associated with this debilitating disease.

I offered to let him use my RPX, on an experimental basis, over a two month period and set up for him a suggested daily/frequent RPX use of 20 minute sessions using the copper paddles on the hands or under the feet. The suggested Vellamen parameters were used at 2.0v. He used the RPX on a daily or frequent basis over two months in combination with his colloidal silver and Lightning Pearls. Everything health wise remained the same over most of the trial period. The positive aspect of RPX use was no colds or flu. There were no negative side effects from the use of the RPX.

Reducing the herbal medication, as a trial during the last two weeks of RPX use, slowly exacerbated the Lyme symptoms and correctly he went back to the usual full medication dosage. So in essence, one can conclude that the RPX use and trial method did not reduce the symptoms of Lyme disease to any noticeable degree over the trial period. Anecdotal at best!

It is possible that other RPX trial methods and procedures may be useful for Lyme disease, but that remains unknown as of now.
    Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Blog Entries
    I obviously can't support the use of the RPX in this manner since it is only a sideband generator test device that allows people to study how Rife actually made his frequencies. But based on what Rife was after, the lymes spirochete bacteria are shaped like corkscrews that bores into the muscles - hence the name. Their shape is uniquely different from the pathogens Rife was after - spirochetes are way longer than they are wide as they are shaped like corkscrews so their resonant characteristics would be different and probably quite complex. They can be a few microns to a few hundred microns long.

For Lymes, this is what I have read that has been quite successful. This is not medical advice of course and is only what others are saying:

Cat's Claw (uno de gato) herb that has TOA removed from it (toa-free cats claw).

And, kefir made with real kefir grains and not a starter, after daily batch is made, add tbsp of colostrum and 1/4 scoop of garden of life 400 billion cfu per serving (the 1 week supply), blend with mason jar of kefir and let it sit for a few hours to ferment longer after the gains have been filtered out. Then take 6-8 ounces of the kefir with several thousand iu of D and a vitamin K complex like Life Extensions soft gels. This kefir brew will create macrofage activating factor or an analog of it (gcmaf) and it is a vitamin d binding protein and d is worthless without k. This is obviously not medical advice, just what I have heard is incredibly effective on lymes. I drink my own home made kefir daily.
    Aaron Murakami

lyme

Quote Originally Posted by Yaro1776 View Post
    One of my neighbors was infected with Lyme disease nearly three years ago and it was belatedly treated with a program of antibiotics over a period of time to no positive effect. He has tried various holistic treatments and other methods that seem to help maintain his health at status quo, but still suffers from the strange pains and other symptoms associated with this debilitating disease.

I offered to let him use my RPX, on an experimental basis, over a two month period and set up for him a suggested daily/frequent RPX use of 20 minute sessions using the copper paddles on the hands or under the feet. The suggested Vellamen parameters were used at 2.0v. He used the RPX on a daily or frequent basis over two months in combination with his colloidal silver and Lightning Pearls. Everything health wise remained the same over most of the trial period. The positive aspect of RPX use was no colds or flu. There were no negative side effects from the use of the RPX.

Reducing the herbal medication, as a trial during the last two weeks of RPX use, slowly exacerbated the Lyme symptoms and correctly he went back to the usual full medication dosage. So in essence, one can conclude that the RPX use and trial method did not reduce the symptoms of Lyme disease to any noticeable degree over the trial period. Anecdotal at best!

It is possible that other RPX trial methods and procedures may be useful for Lyme disease, but that remains unknown as of now.
    I haven't tried Aaron's method but it sounds good. I have had Lyme at least 5x and my wife as many, and my kids a couple of times too. What we have found to work, For Us: is Tea tree oil on bite mark immediately when discovering tick, Doxycycline asap, colloidal silver under tongue for the week after and Rife frequencies 432, 880, 1520, 10,000 through phanatron bulb. (also look up, consolidated annotated frequency list). I have had friends that just do the rife frequencies with a home made rife machine with success, especially after having Lyme for months or years. Most get herxheimer reaction if they have it bad. My wife gets headaches from the machine, and seems to see little positive affect. I on the other hand have noticeable positive effects. Aln

Hey all,

Thought I would post this video on Royal Rife...

https://youtu.be/sBx2JYMCuck

Dave Wing

BURSITIS?

Several months back I had developed a large, egg-like, swelling on my right elbow. After a bit of research I discovered that it was most likely bursitis (swelling of the bursa - a fluid filled sac). Apparently it can be caused by injury, infection, or repeatedly leaning on a hard surface. https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseas...ranon-bursitis

In my case, due to my profession (aircraft maintenance for many years), I suspect the latter.

It was there for several months and got to be quite large but luckily there was no pain. Anyway, over that period I tried stopping my fairly heavy daily exercise routine, I tried ice packs, and I wore an elbow pad to protect it from further injury at work - none of these resulted in any improvement.

One day I was reading through the "Reports from Doctors Who Used The Rife Machine On Their Patients" pages on rifevideos.com and I found an instance of bursitis being fixed by a Rife machine. Even though I was sure that infection was not the cause in my case, I thought I'd give it a go with the RPX. I gave it a 15 minute session with the electrodes on either side of the elbow (held in place with an elastic bandage).

Two days later I happened to catch a glance of the elbow in a mirror. I wasn't certain but it looked like the swelling had reduced. I dismissed it at the time as just my imagination, however, a few days later I gave it another RPX session, then another one maybe a week later. Over the next few weeks the swelling completely disappeared and my elbow is now back to normal. No further RPX sessions on the elbow. No re-occurrence of the swelling.

Coincidence? Maybe, but it's strange that the fix seemed to start just a day or so after the first RPX session AND that none of my other home remedies resulted in any improvement.
    Last edited by Greeny; 03-23-2018 at 12:03 AM.

Microcurrents stimulate the mitochondria into producing more ATP - that means simultaneously the redox signaling molecules production increases. When that happens, inflammation can be reduced as the body's repair/replace mechanism goes into high gear.
    Admin
    Energy Science Forum

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THIS FORUM, PLEASE READ THIS F.A.Q. FIRST. http://www.energyscienceforum.com/fa...=vb3_board_faq