Zero Force Motor Replication Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaro,

ok I will lay this on the table for everyone..... the ZFM is about speed, my desire is to get one that will run at 30,000 RPM the torque coming off that would spin all the generators you want all day long. I believe it will not only self run, but will provide copious amounts of energy for other buses. think of the APU on a jet little tiny turbine, huge amounts of power. I believe we can loop it and have extra. you will need a battery to start it, but that's it. afterwards a cap bank for recovery and run time. the power requirements will be so low as to almost be non existent.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• there is a bipolar thread over on energeticforum

http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...our-input.html

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

• ZFM Newt Grows a New Tail

To All,

Who would have thought that a simple ZFM demonstration of the impact of a magnetic field would generate so much comment and interest. Thanks to everyone for the information and input - muchly appreciated!

The ZFM rotational speeds in all the experiments are measured with a laser tachometer and then backed up with a computer visual of the amperage to the coils. There is a simple redundancy here. One can hear the RPM increases and see the changes in the amperage wave patterns. They are consistent! There is a harmony here...

Any decent experimenter has to have finely honed senses - not only intellectually, but also sight, sound and feel. The ZFM does talk to the experimenter, but you have to listen.

This machine is certainly unusual, in that it does not conform to the expected - it appears to operate outside of the given EE box. Building this machine is very straightforward, all the information has been presented in this thread. More detailed design info will follow in the future, as time permits. However, for a simple model any material for the rotor with a steel shaft is acceptable. There are others out there putting together their take on the ZFM, and hopefully they will be chiming in soon. That be the key!

If properly motivated, an additional video will be put together tomorrow along with the latest performance data for the Aluminum rotor model. Expect to see nearly 8000 RPM at 36Volts, but you will have to put up with all the squiggly lines on the computer monitor and the not Spielberg action. If you watch and listen very closely, one will see and hear the interplay of the harmonics within this universe.

Dave - thanks for the details...

Already said too much,
        Yaro
        Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• The importance of branch currents....

Here are some more posts to solidify the importance of multifilar windings....

Dave Wing
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-04-2017, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Hi Dave,

Those images seem to open up to small sizes instead of large. Would you mind double checking how you posted them? Hope there isn't a problem with the attachments.

Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post

Dave Wing
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
              Hi Dave,

Those images seem to open up to small sizes instead of large. Would you mind double checking how you posted them? Hope there isn't a problem with the attachments.
              Hi Aaron, it's all sorted now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post

Dave Wing
                Thanks Dave,
                These were, have been, and still are big head turners. Reading these keeps me grounded and it really makes sense as to Tom's thread on Self Runner.
                KR - Patrick

3rd image - "and what about the two extra windings if they were held at a bias voltage inside, would you not get the coil discharging at different times" sorry for the quote here in this thread, it has more to do with the Ferris Wheel coils bias in ckts... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biasing
                Last edited by min2oly; 02-05-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Also... A flywheel is needed to translate the pulse into rotaional energy in these motors. Because the pulse is so high in intensity and magnitude for such a short time period you need a flywheel to harness its energy. These types of motors also put voltage and current in phase... Hence the added performance, as the video in my prior post showed.

For or those who doubt the importance of a the mass of a flywheel picture this analogy... Put a plastic practice ball on a golf tee and swing full force at the ball and see how far it will travel, now take a 3/4" ball bearing and put that on the golf tee and swing the golf club again and see how far the steel ball goes vs the plastic practice ball. The steel ball has much more mass and can translate the burst of energy from the golf swing much more readily. I personally have done this experiment. The importance of mass in these motors are critical.

All this info comes from the Free Energy Generation book, newest edition, where they talk about motors that run on the "A" field and the Cejeka files DVD, where Tom Bearden explains the SSG operation.

Dave Wing
                  Last edited by Dave Wing; 02-07-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Wing View Post
                    Also... A flywheel is needed to translate the pulse into rotaional energy in these motors. Because the pulse is so high in intensity and magnitude for such a short time period you need a flywheel to harness its energy. These types of motors also put voltage and current in phase... Hence the added performance, as the video in my prior post showed.

For or those who doubt the importance of a the mass of a flywheel picture this analogy... Put a plastic practice ball on a golf tee and swing full force at the ball and see how far it will travel, now take a 3/4" ball bearing and put that on the golf tee and swing the golf club again and see how far the steel ball goes vs the plastic practice ball. The steel ball has much more mass and can translate the burst of energy from the golf swing much more readily. I personally have done this experiment. The importance of mass in these motors are critical.

All this info comes from the Free Energy Generation book, newest edition, where they talk about motors that run on the " B" field and the Cejeka files DVD, where Tom Bearden explains the SSG operation.

Dave Wing
                    So this was humming along at 3900rpm

at 5:35 the fly wheel falls off
                    I should have checked the rpm for the viewers on the video at the time but never did.
                    I did off video and the rpm drop was about 700!
                    you can hear the speed drop though and if you use some sound software you can put some numbers to it. No matter, it's an easy thing for anyone to prove for themselves.
                    This has to do with the storage of energy in the flywheel. The pulse motor benefits from this very nicely.

Comment

• ZFM Proto Video 6 - Max RPM Demonstration

Hello all,

The last series of tests with the ZFM Proto continue to show the capabilities of the machine with the Aluminum Rotor. For those who may question the performance of this motor the following will present a good picture of the capabilities. Even with the AL rotor it is capable of driving a small pump.

In the video the influence of a concentrated magnetic field was not demonstrated - my bad - but when the motor is sprinting at maximum speed the influence cannot really be noted. A quirk of the motor?

Test results for AL rotor with maximum firing arc duration of 70-75 degrees:
                      36v 7900 RPM 1.30A

24v 5695 RPM 1.32A
                      24v 5748 RPM 1.24A.

12v 3061 RPM 0.81A
                      12v 3124 RPM 0.81A

24v 5900 RPM 1.04A Adjusted advance
                      36v 8135 RPM 1.20A

The total advance in the above is ~ 15-17 degrees. The static firing arc (as measured with a degree wheel is 70-75 degrees). The ZFM Proto is drawing between 10 and 45 watts depending on its speed.

So this ends this phase of testing of the ZFM Proto. More than enough information in this thread to get this effort going for the interested experimenter. Up to you and your capabilities.

Onward to the next phase of development and stay tuned.
                      Yaro
                      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
                        Hi Yaro, you left the video private.
                        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                          Hi Dave,

You have playback disabled on this video so it won't show here in the forum.
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Hi Yaro, you left the video private.
                            Aaron - a quick check of the YouTube video manager shows that this video is listed as public. Try this link:
                            https://youtu.be/C3YSK2PSnRQ
                            Yaro

Comment

Hi Dave,

You have playback disabled on this video so it won't show here in the forum.
                              Hi Aaron,
                              you quoted my post but address a David???
                              the video works from multiple browsers as well as my phone??
                              anyone else having problems?
                              I can also vew Yaro's vid no problem...
                              KR - Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                                Hi Aaron,
                                you quoted my post but address a David???
                                the video works from multiple browsers as well as my phone??
                                anyone else having problems?
                                I can also vew Yaro's vid no problem...
                                KR - Patrick
                                Hi Patrick,

Yes, mean to address you, sorry about that - was looking at David's name.

I can play the video in YouTube just fine but it won't play as an embedded video in this forum - YouTube message says that option is disabled in your video setup.
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X