No announcement yet.

Zero Force Motor Replication Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the update Yaro, I will be more patient.

1: able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious: LOL

Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by cristian alba
      Hello people
      I subscribed to this forum because the topic of Zero Force Motor is very well treated. I am cristian alba and I thank you for the good coming. Ok, I've spent a lot of time researching what the zero force motor is, but the reports are very punctual or with reference to something that was commented on at that moment.
      OKAY. What I have understood is that this artifact is:
      - strong torque motor (very high revolutions)
      - that does not have bemf or is very small
      - that consumption is not small (totdo otherwise)
      - which is reversible
      At the moment what I remembered now, however there are people who support the idea that can be self-running ....... how? with a high cosumo, although it does not have lenz.
      Anyway, I have it replicated. I always replicated to understand things better.
      By this same access in this forum to join me the colleagues who control the subject better. Thanks for the patience and my English language (fatal, forgive)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZOEVa_joQ
      Hello Cristian,

Welcome to the forum and the ZFM replication thread. Your basic written observations of the ZFM are essentially correct and the video of your motor presents your current understanding reasonably well. The language is a problem to a certain degree, in that you spend quite a bit of time explaining your machine, however the video does help.

If your motor is a copy of tinman's motor then it is not a ZFM. I assume that you are using an air core within the coils. The present ZFM configuration uses a Bedini-Cole switch to change the coil polarity every time a magnet passes through the coil field - hard to see if your motor arrangement does this without understanding your language. From the motor arrangement in the video it appears that you are pulsing the coils every magnet spacing. The ZFM concept uses a balanced push/pull design.

There are many ways of configuring and designing a ZFM while holding to the basic design principles.

Thank you for your video and continue your explorations within this thread. Language can be a daunting barrier. Good Luck.

Yaro
      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post

If your motor is a copy of tinman's motor then it is not a ZFM. I assume that you are using an air core within the coils. The present ZFM configuration uses a Bedini-Cole switch to change the coil polarity every time a magnet passes through the coil field - hard to see if your motor arrangement does this without understanding your language. From the motor arrangement in the video it appears that you are pulsing the coils every magnet spacing. The ZFM concept uses a balanced push/pull design.

There are many ways of configuring and designing a ZFM while holding to the basic design principles.

Yaro
        Hi Yaro,

I wondered why Tinman's replication was not a ZFM. Can you explain why changing the polarity each time makes it a ZFM please?

Edit: got it, two magnets will be attracted in over the coils while two magnets will be repulsed away from the coils

Ron
        Last edited by i_ron; 11-14-2017, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by James McDonald View Post
          Hi Chad --

I have hooked my Zero Force Motor up to a Capacitor Dump Circuit and the output spike from the Coils I measured was double the input voltage. At the time I did this experiment I was running my ZFM on one 12 volt battery and charging a second 12 volt battery through my capacitor dump circuit. The results were it was charging the battery but at the spike level it would take more then likely 2 weeks of running to charge a battery. You would be charging the run battery before the charge battery was even 10% charged. My Zero Force Motor board has timing LED's on it and when you spin the rotor and shaft with no battery hooked up the timing LED's do light up so long as the rotor is turning. My guess is at least 25 mili-amps is flowing through the un-powered ZFM board. As far as a BLOCH wall generator it would depend on how much current and voltage you are trying to generate. The LED's lighting up shows its generating voltage and current.

-- James
          Hi James,

I apologize if you already posted the circuit, but how were you taking the recovery from the coils in order to charge the cap(s)?
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
            Hi James,

I apologize if you already posted the circuit, but how were you taking the recovery from the coils in order to charge the cap(s)?
            Hi Aaron --

I did not post a circuit but I did hook up the outside leads of the two coils to the AC input of the Full Wave Bridge on my Capacitor
            Dump Board. The leads that were hooked up, if you were to measure from lead to lead you would get the full resistance of the two coils.

-- James

Comment

• Originally posted by i_ron View Post
              RS, all,

How it works:

Convention has the flux lines flowing out of the North pole into the South pole.

For the magnet (with the right polarity) at "A", it will lock into the flux lines and travel the length of the coil

For the magnet at "B", (of the same polarity) it will 'see' the out flow and will be repulsed.

For the magnet at "C", (of the same polarity) it will see the inflow and be attracted back to the coil.

For the magnet at "D", it must be of the same polarity as "A" in order to travel in the same direction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6561[/ATTACH]

I have re-posted the JPG as my good friend Gyula has clarified it with polarities

Ron
              This was post 294

If I redraw it then it should be clear how the device works

Ron

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZFlux.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	49668

Comment

Hi Aaron --

I did not post a circuit but I did hook up the outside leads of the two coils to the AC input of the Full Wave Bridge on my Capacitor
                Dump Board. The leads that were hooked up, if you were to measure from lead to lead you would get the full resistance of the two coils.

-- James
                James,

Ok, so the input to the bridge was exactly like this it sounds like?

Was the output of the bridge like in the diagram or was the output isolated from the rest of the circuit going straight to an isolated cap that is not connected to the ground rail?

Also, when you were taking the recovery with the bridge, did it affect the input draw of the machine?
                Attached Files
                Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

James,

Ok, so the input to the bridge was exactly like this it sounds like?

Was the output of the bridge like in the diagram or was the output isolated from the rest of the circuit going straight to an isolated cap that is not connected to the ground rail?

Also, when you were taking the recovery with the bridge, did it affect the input draw of the machine?
                  Hi Aaron --

The full wave bridge circuit you show is exactly like I hooked up the Capacitor Dump Board to the Bedini-Cole type circuit. The AC input of
                  the full wave bridge and the output going directly to the capacitors. The spikes off the coil are not very big thus the charging was very small
                  although it was charging the battery. I did not take a current reading during this check and I did not see any load on the motor that you could tell by sound. All I had hooked up was voltage meters for watching the charge on the battery hooked to the back side of the capacitor dump board.

-- James

Comment

Hi Aaron --

The full wave bridge circuit you show is exactly like I hooked up the Capacitor Dump Board to the Bedini-Cole type circuit. The AC input of
                    the full wave bridge and the output going directly to the capacitors. The spikes off the coil are not very big thus the charging was very small
                    although it was charging the battery. I did not take a current reading during this check and I did not see any load on the motor that you could tell by sound. All I had hooked up was voltage meters for watching the charge on the battery hooked to the back side of the capacitor dump board.

-- James
                    Thanks James - so the input is the same.

But the output - in the diagram, the cap is connected to the ground rail just like the DC neutral output of the bridge. Was yours like that or was the DC bridge output free floating direct to a cap without any connection to the ZFM circuit?
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by cristian alba
                      Hello everyone
                      in my last post, I have committed to catch up with my results with the Zero Force Motor of Bedini
                      Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck44O9tQdLQ -- you can leave a comment; good or bad I do not care
                      best regard cristian alba
                      Can you post your circuit? It is difficult to see it in the video.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Thanks James - so the input is the same.

But the output - in the diagram, the cap is connected to the ground rail just like the DC neutral output of the bridge. Was yours like that or was the DC bridge output free floating direct to a cap without any connection to the ZFM circuit?
                        Hi Aaron --

The output from the Full Wave Bridge is the same hooked to the capacitors but the output to the load is switched with a pair of FETs that can switch 260 amps of current. Its not a direct connection to the load like the circuit you show but its a voltage charge level that switches the voltage and current to the load.

-- James

Comment

• Winding the coils:

Ron

Name:	IMG_7985e.jpg
Size:	217.9 KB
ID:	49679

Comment

• Originally posted by i_ron View Post
                            Winding the coils:

Ron

Hi Ron --

Nice Coil winding setup. I have a few questions for you.

What is the magnet wire gauge you are using?

What is the size of you wood coil form? (Looks a little bigger than the PVC pipe coil form but it all depends
                            on which side of your coil the magnet's magnetic field will cut into.)

Are you winding this coil bi-fliar?

Thanks,

-- James McDonald

Comment

• Thanks James for the interest...

What this is, is a six coil, six magnet rotor design.

The problem I felt with PL's two coil design is that it does not scale up as the gaps become too large.

So in this approach I have all one polarity magnets and fire the coils with one polarity when the magnet is over the coil and fire the coils with the opposite polarity when the magnet is in the gap.

A year ago I posted an experiment of the coil tests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC4g0XCgEqM

So as you can see there are two stages, one is the pull over the coil and the second is the repulse in and out in the gap between two coils.

Like this: Click image for larger version

Name:	coils.jpg
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	49680

So yes bifilar (for convenience) two strands 60 feet of number 20 for each coil, in series.

Ron
                              Last edited by i_ron; 12-15-2017, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• Being a Turion three battery fan I was intrigued when someone suggested an updated Zero Force Motor as "the" motor.

With that in mind I have built a large two pole, a four pole and now with this model a six pole motor.
                                The twin rotors are just under 12 inches dia (300mm)

Ron

Name:	IMG_7986e.jpg
Size:	254.4 KB
ID:	49692

Comment

Working...
                                X