X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for sharing Cristian Alba

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
      Kromrey might do better at even lower speeds. There is a point where the output volts and amps increase then the current stays the same even with the voltage going up a bit - have to look at the input output ratio to see the point of diminishing returns. The Kromrey acts like a constant current generator and constant current generators are supposed to unload the prime mover when output is shorted. I think that is something nobody ever really got about the Kromrey so it isn't anomalous at all - at least not that specific aspect of its operation.
      Hey Aaron,
      Perfect!!! On the hind sight the G-Field gets loaded heavily if left OPEN at its terminals... JB shows this in the DVD there are more experiments that i would suggest like it charges a Battery really well when you use the rectifier diode in a particular fashion..and the Capacitor in another way.. MIT scientist realized that it supercharged batteries like never before so they smartly debunked the last few units that JB built for them that never saw the light of the day again !!
      Kromery and G-field are different...JB improvised the kromery design and that the G-field.
      btw Stanley Meyer, EV Gray, have the G-Field generator incorporated in their patent design..
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Last edited by Faraday88; 12-20-2017, 12:29 AM.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

• Originally posted by cristian alba
        Hello everyone
        Today I present you my new motor concept https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmvW...ature=youtu.be
        I need criticism or comments. This is a small deviation from the main theme and the following will be a new engine model with coils in the form of eight. In any case I have seen a real alternative to the usual coils
        Sincerely, Cristian Alba
        Cristian, is that armature just being used to hold the magnets? How many magnets and there polarity? One coil? What does the switching?

Thanks

Ron

Comment

>>>With the two coils, I do not know. Can you tell me what I'm going to try?<<<

It is an inadvertence with the translation of Google. sorry
          Not a problem... as long as you are having fun and learning then all is well.

I will post my version two next...

Ron

Comment

• Here is my version two. I have gone to 12 magnet stations, N S N S.

I am only pulsing on the north pole over the coil. When I pulse with the north pole entering the face of the coil the south pole is just entering the gap. So I get the two reactions for one pulse.

Not that much difference really between version one. Now I get 730 RPM on 12 volts but only 250 mA.

But this one allows me to run at 24 volts in which case I get 1300 rpm at 500 mA, a real improvement.

Ron

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7994e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	49699

Comment

• It really simplifies the electronics without an H bridge. Just an opto driving the TC4427 driving the mosfet.

I am using a TVS across the coils, which are now in series parallel.

Ron

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7996e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	49700

Comment

I do not understand your configuration very well, but if you lowered the consumption of 4 amps to 250 mA this is not only a progress, but to correctly connect the coils. It was not normal 4 amps to get only 750 revolutions.
                If it is correct what I understand, then you had the magnets with the north for outside, right?
                snip
                by the way; Here you have my glasses coil 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5EWwk8Ex8I
                cristian alba
                the north poles face each other, as do the south poles

when the north poles are over a magnet then the south poles are over the gap

The draw is dependant on the RPM ... it will draw 2 or 3 amps starting but this is reduced at speed

eg: at 850 RPM the draw is 1.14 amps... at 1350 Rpm the draw is 500 milliamps on 24 volts.

The efficiency at 850 RPM is over 60%

Ron

Comment

• Originally posted by i_ron View Post
                  the north poles face each other, as do the south poles

when the north poles are over a magnet then the south poles are over the gap

The draw is dependant on the RPM ... it will draw 2 or 3 amps starting but this is reduced at speed

eg: at 850 RPM the draw is 1.14 amps... at 1350 Rpm the draw is 500 milliamps on 24 volts.

The efficiency at 850 RPM is over 60%

Ron
                  Hey Ron,

Your progress on the I_Ron ZFM design concept is coming along nicely, and best yet it appears to be operating well. Your in depth investigation into the operating characteristics is definitely yielding results. Great work!

One question is the methodology used for efficiency - clarification would be very useful to all. Shoot a PM to me if needed.

Best to you in the New Year,
                  Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
                    Hey Ron,

Your progress on the I_Ron ZFM design concept is coming along nicely, and best yet it appears to be operating well. Your in depth investigation into the operating characteristics is definitely yielding results. Great work!

One question is the methodology used for efficiency - clarification would be very useful to all. Shoot a PM to me if needed.

Best to you in the New Year,
                    Thanks Yaro!

I used a Prony brake and the formula T X N/5252 to find the horse power and thus the watts out compared to the watts in

I forget the exact numbers at the moment but the result was 64% so rounded it off a bit.

Ron

Comment

Thanks Yaro!

I used a Prony brake and the formula T X N/5252 to find the horse power and thus the watts out compared to the watts in

I forget the exact numbers at the moment but the result was 64% so rounded it off a bit.

Ron
                      Ron,

Numbers look good with the Prony calc - I assume that the 850 RPM experiment was operated about 12V so the net torque is very decent. Looking forward to more information as you progress. Thanks for sharing your work results.
                      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
                        Ron,

Numbers look good with the Prony calc - I assume that the 850 RPM experiment was operated about 12V so the net torque is very decent. Looking forward to more information as you progress. Thanks for sharing your work results.
                        Hi Yaro,

As has been shown a N pole is attracted to the S end of the coil. That is with the N pole over the coil

Whereas over the gap it has exactly the reverse motion, hence the bipolar switch being used

However, what if we could change the magnets polarity from when it is over the coil to when it is in the gap?

Easy enough to do. With the two coil setup the gap is actually too big to make efficient use of this, This is why I chose to go to six coils and six gaps of equal size. Then double up on the number of magnets. Thus when I have a N pole over the coil I have S pole over the gap.

Six coils, six gaps and 12 magnets per rotor. I pulse the coil only on a N pole being over a coil. The resulting action is to pull the N pole the length of the coil and repel/attract the S pole the length of the gap, a double power stroke for each pulse if you will...plus two rotors so both sides of a coil are used...

However it is a good generator and Lenz is still present so some of the claims are put in question.

Ron

Comment

Hello everyone
                          A new video with ZFM concept but with my glasses coils
                          Yaro. Please. More up? How do you comment? https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_r...id=MNLcrUm-dpk
                          best regard cristian alba
                          Hi Cristian --

Your video link does not take you to a video but takes you to a sign in to You Tube.
                          Unable to see the video.

-- James

Comment

A new video with ZFM concept but with my glasses coils
                            Yaro. Please. More up? How do you comment? https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_r...id=MNLcrUm-dpk
                            best regard cristian alba
                            Hello Cristian,

I did view your well done video - glad that you are willing to share your research efforts. I do have a couple of comments:
                            1) I assume that you were demonstrating the impact of the voltage increase on speed and the speed increase was noted as 5300 to 5800 RPM.
                            2) Not sure what you mean by "glasses coil" - I assume that you have encapsulated the coils in a clear plastic. Correct?
                            3) In the interest of international communication I suggest that you label your instruments with written tags (maybe on tape) describing the instrument reading volts or V, amps or A, etc... Language does not need boundaries when thoughtful video can be used. This also applies to the US members - Think Globally!

My best to you - nice work!
                            Yaro
                            Yaro

Comment

Hi Yaro,

As has been shown a N pole is attracted to the S end of the coil. That is with the N pole over the coil

Whereas over the gap it has exactly the reverse motion, hence the bipolar switch being used

However, what if we could change the magnets polarity from when it is over the coil to when it is in the gap?

Easy enough to do. With the two coil setup the gap is actually too big to make efficient use of this, This is why I chose to go to six coils and six gaps of equal size. Then double up on the number of magnets. Thus when I have a N pole over the coil I have S pole over the gap.

Six coils, six gaps and 12 magnets per rotor. I pulse the coil only on a N pole being over a coil. The resulting action is to pull the N pole the length of the coil and repel/attract the S pole the length of the gap, a double power stroke for each pulse if you will...plus two rotors so both sides of a coil are used...

However it is a good generator and Lenz is still present so some of the claims are put in question.

Ron
                              Ron,

Good explanation of your ZFM design and its inner workings - can't argue with success. The only question that arises is the fact that the coils are being pulsed with only one polarity of voltage. It is somewhat vague within JB's notes as to the overall importance of the polarity switching to the coils at low RPM, however as the RPM is increased there are other variables that come into play. There have been a couple of interesting effects that have been observed, and documented, and posted in the depths of this thread. These may be attributed to the polarity switching.

With respect to Mr. Lenz and associated friends, well that subject has been covered by several experimenters and in the ZFM video. There is a Lenz effect evident in the motor - no question - really the point here is the magnitude. It appears to be on the low side from the o-scope screen shots in the video presentation...

I encourage you to continue exploring the ZFM.
                              Last edited by Yaro1776; 02-03-2018, 09:31 AM. Reason: syntax
                              Yaro

Comment

• Hi Cristian,

Yaro wrote RPMs (in his post to you above) in the range of 5300 and 5800 for your motor setup shown in the above video but I think your meter displayed 2300 and 2800 RPMs, right? (His mistake was probably due to the upside-down meter display)

I wrote to you a personal message the other day, you can see it in the top side of the forum in the 'Notifications' icon,

Thanks, Gyula
                                Last edited by Gyula; 02-07-2018, 01:29 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Working...
                                X