Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Zero Force Motor Replication Project

Quote Originally Posted by cristian alba View Post
    Hello people
    I subscribed to this forum because the topic of Zero Force Motor is very well treated. I am cristian alba and I thank you for the good coming. Ok, I've spent a lot of time researching what the zero force motor is, but the reports are very punctual or with reference to something that was commented on at that moment.
    OKAY. What I have understood is that this artifact is:
    - strong torque motor (very high revolutions)
    - that does not have bemf or is very small
    - that consumption is not small (totdo otherwise)
    - which is reversible
    At the moment what I remembered now, however there are people who support the idea that can be self-running ....... how? with a high cosumo, although it does not have lenz.
    Anyway, I have it replicated. I always replicated to understand things better.
    By this same access in this forum to join me the colleagues who control the subject better. Thanks for the patience and my English language (fatal, forgive)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZOEVa_joQ
    Hello Cristian,

Welcome to the forum and the ZFM replication thread. Your basic written observations of the ZFM are essentially correct and the video of your motor presents your current understanding reasonably well. The language is a problem to a certain degree, in that you spend quite a bit of time explaining your machine, however the video does help.

If your motor is a copy of tinman's motor then it is not a ZFM. I assume that you are using an air core within the coils. The present ZFM configuration uses a Bedini-Cole switch to change the coil polarity every time a magnet passes through the coil field - hard to see if your motor arrangement does this without understanding your language. From the motor arrangement in the video it appears that you are pulsing the coils every magnet spacing. The ZFM concept uses a balanced push/pull design.

There are many ways of configuring and designing a ZFM while holding to the basic design principles.

Thank you for your video and continue your explorations within this thread. Language can be a daunting barrier. Good Luck.

Yaro

Quote Originally Posted by Yaro1776 View Post
    Hello Cristian,

Welcome to the forum and the ZFM replication thread. Your basic written observations of the ZFM are essentially correct and the video of your motor presents your current understanding reasonably well. The language is a problem to a certain degree, in that you spend quite a bit of time explaining your machine, however the video does help.

If your motor is a copy of tinman's motor then it is not a ZFM. I assume that you are using an air core within the coils. The present ZFM configuration uses a Bedini-Cole switch to change the coil polarity every time a magnet passes through the coil field - hard to see if your motor arrangement does this without understanding your language. From the motor arrangement in the video it appears that you are pulsing the coils every magnet spacing. The ZFM concept uses a balanced push/pull design.

There are many ways of configuring and designing a ZFM while holding to the basic design principles.

Thank you for your video and continue your explorations within this thread. Language can be a daunting barrier. Good Luck.

Yaro

Thanks Yaro
    Now that you tell me how to change the poles of the coils, it seems logical to develop this motor.
    Of course now I understand why this ZFM rotates in both directions and that it has little Lenz considering the small angle of the neutral point to the right or left. It is what I understand at this moment. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
    In the next few days I will change the pole switch, to see if I can achieve it correctly.
    Anyway I have at home a max 627, which is double mosfet similar to the tc4420 to make a complete upgrade
    For the last, THANK YOU and very kind to answer me despite the failures to express me in English. I will put my progress on YouTube.

cristian alba

Quote Originally Posted by Yaro1776 View Post

Yaro
    Hi Yaro,

I wondered why Tinman's replication was not a ZFM. Can you explain why changing the polarity each time makes it a ZFM please?

Edit: got it, two magnets will be attracted in over the coils while two magnets will be repulsed away from the coils

Ron
    Last edited by i_ron; 11-14-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by James McDonald View Post
    Hi Chad --

I have hooked my Zero Force Motor up to a Capacitor Dump Circuit and the output spike from the Coils I measured was double the input voltage. At the time I did this experiment I was running my ZFM on one 12 volt battery and charging a second 12 volt battery through my capacitor dump circuit. The results were it was charging the battery but at the spike level it would take more then likely 2 weeks of running to charge a battery. You would be charging the run battery before the charge battery was even 10% charged. My Zero Force Motor board has timing LED's on it and when you spin the rotor and shaft with no battery hooked up the timing LED's do light up so long as the rotor is turning. My guess is at least 25 mili-amps is flowing through the un-powered ZFM board. As far as a BLOCH wall generator it would depend on how much current and voltage you are trying to generate. The LED's lighting up shows its generating voltage and current.

-- James
    Hi James,

I apologize if you already posted the circuit, but how were you taking the recovery from the coils in order to charge the cap(s)?
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ― Richard Buckminster Fuller