Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Zero Force Motor Replication Project

Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    Hi guys, this is Chad on RS's computer. I'm up at his shop for a few days.. We are working on all the projects for the museum. Right now I'm working on a hand crank generator. I'm looking for all the tricks in lowering Lenz drag in generator mode under load. My question here is, have you had a chance or the ability to manually spin up a ZFM using a drill, or any other prime mover...? I'm curious if the ZFM can generate voltage and current, and if so, does the load take off put resistance on the prime mover, and make it pull more current...? We understand that the ZFM is a bloch wall motor.. Is the ZFM also a BLOCH wall generator...??
    Hi Chad --

I have hooked my Zero Force Motor up to a Capacitor Dump Circuit and the output spike from the Coils I measured was double the input voltage. At the time I did this experiment I was running my ZFM on one 12 volt battery and charging a second 12 volt battery through my capacitor dump circuit. The results were it was charging the battery but at the spike level it would take more then likely 2 weeks of running to charge a battery. You would be charging the run battery before the charge battery was even 10% charged. My Zero Force Motor board has timing LED's on it and when you spin the rotor and shaft with no battery hooked up the timing LED's do light up so long as the rotor is turning. My guess is at least 25 mili-amps is flowing through the un-powered ZFM board. As far as a BLOCH wall generator it would depend on how much current and voltage you are trying to generate. The LED's lighting up shows its generating voltage and current.

-- James

Zero Force Motor Improvements Since April 2017

Hi All --

I did a video last night on a few improvements to my Zero Force Motor. The motor is only
    running on +24 volts of Lead Acid batteries so the RPM's are not over 3500 RPM in this video.
    The new stronger Neo magnets do provide a lot more torque but they do reduce the RPM some.
    I found that running my ZFM in the CCW direction I get more torque but around 500 RPM less
    speed then the CW direction with slightly less torque then the CCW direction. I also found out
    that depending on the type of timing magnet you use you will have to be careful of the North
    South directions they are facing towards the front of the motor. The magnet type I used requires
    one to be North facing forward and the other being South facing forward or the motor will not
    run. The results are a high current draw that can damage the transistors. Make sure you hook up
    a current meter to watch the current draw on your first power up of your ZFM build.

Enjoy the video!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRfm5lFc3TI

-- James McDonald

James nice video, when the machine turns off it produces high voltage spikes... It reminds me of a generator John Bedini said he experimented with in his 1984 book.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wing View Post
    James nice video, when the machine turns off it produces high voltage spikes... It reminds me of a generator John Bedini said he experimented with in his 1984 book.

Of course, those two tank circuits will want to be driven at a particular frequency - or octave.

Quote Originally Posted by wrtner View Post
    Of course, those two tank circuits will want to be driven at a particular frequency - or octave.
    Hi ,

This diagram pertains only about the Monopole Energiser for the Single Battery system, think again those Capacitors could only be representing the state of the coils in that configurations and not as actual lumped physical Capacitors!!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 08-30-2017 at 11:18 PM. Reason: correction
    'Teaching can endure a quest for knowledge..but Learning solves an anomaly'

Zero Force Motor Running on a 100 Watt Solar Panel

Hi All --

I just wanted to post a quick link to my latest video showing the Zero Force Motor running on Solar Power.
    The solar panel is a 100 watt 4 amp solar panel and the peak voltage output in full sun is 22 volts.

Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utjk-PT7mFo&feature=youtu.be

-- James McDonald
    Last edited by James McDonald; 09-04-2017 at 02:29 PM.

Hey James,

Thanks for the demonstration video mating the ZFM with a solar panel. An instructive and fun video, a quick tip of the hat to you. So what happens when the voltage is ramped up? - can't wait for the next episode!

It works...
    Yaro

John liked to give out hints. A couple I focused on were, "it is a push pull operation for this you need an H bridge" ( my word)

Now all the replications built so far have only been pullers. And two such were singled out as "don't go there" (tinman and lidmotor) why?

All the replications don't need the H bridge unless they run NS configuration.

However if you turn the magnet 90 degrees (to vertical) then it becomes a push pull machine and requires an H bridge.

Check out my video and see if this will fly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=YxTzydJUhxE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks,

Ron

You might have a point there, the reason your setup is "shooting out" from either side and "pulling in" from either side (when power reversed) the reason is because you have your magnet oriented sideways rather than with the magnet polarity facing the coil. if a magnet is facing north toward you, there is a South all around it 360 degrees, the "imaginary south" so if you have a small wheel with magnets in close proximity, the magnetic field will be NSNSNSNS.

That being said, I can't say that I have seen anyone set it up the way you have, kind of forcing the orientation. I like that people are sharing their ideas. This is a must try!

You are onto something in addition, John uses the Bedini/Cole ckt to drive this for a reason. Wish I could articulate why, I just know when I drive it with that ckt my battery is much happier.

Quote Originally Posted by i_ron View Post
    John liked to give out hints. A couple I focused on were, "it is a push pull operation for this you need an H bridge" ( my word)

Now all the replications built so far have only been pullers. And two such were singled out as "don't go there" (tinman and lidmotor) why?

All the replications don't need the H bridge unless they run NS configuration.

However if you turn the magnet 90 degrees (to vertical) then it becomes a push pull machine and requires an H bridge.

Check out my video and see if this will fly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=YxTzydJUhxE&feature=youtu.be

Thanks,

Ron

Thanks for the come back. Yes, I see it as a "possible"

If one looks at John's flux patterns... take the one on the left and pretend that is a magnet. It is easy enough to see then that the "green blobs" will inter lace (right word?) exactly, whereas approaching the right coil, face on, only allows a one pole interplay. So, if you are going to use the side of the coil --- use the side of the magnet.

Thing is, it seems a much stronger pull in, push out that my first demo with just single pole.

Ron
    Last edited by i_ron; 10-29-2017 at 10:08 AM.