Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

PRE-REGISTER FOR THE*** 2018 ENERGY CONFERENCE ***

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 3D Printed Window Motor

HI Dmann,
    Just wanted to say nice work on all of this you have been putting together and it's very kind of you to make available for others.

My printer is due for delivery tomorrow, Prusa i3 mk2. Of course I have things I want to make of my own design but I will probably replicate your window build after I get some of my own stuff worked out. I'm struggling with design right now. In the past I used the cad program that the machine shop provided and very little of that translates to other software. It really sucks when you know what you want to do and how it should be done but just can't figure the software out to make it happen. I'm not new to the concepts is what I mean. I tried various free software and now I'm trying fusion360 which seems to be the best that I have tried but there is a learning curve.

Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    Nice work.
    I will print this prototype asap and post my results too.

Thanks for sharing your works

Hi Dough,

Awesome print!
    I've printed this version and am awaiting the ordered parts.

What will be the required magnet sizes for the 200% version, would they need to be custom made?

Regards,
    Raymundo

Quote Originally Posted by Mundo81 View Post
    Hi Dough,

Awesome print!
    I've printed this version and am awaiting the ordered parts.

What will be the required magnet sizes for the 200% version, would they need to be custom made?

Regards,
    Raymundo
    I'm glad that you like it. 200% should be 4" X 1" X .5" http://www.magnet4less.com/product_i...products_id=80

I just loaded a metric version that should make it easier for those across seas to source parts. The file is here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2616749

Enjoy
    Doug

I had an opportunity to print the latest BC Window motor file today. I got to say that I think it turned out beautiful. It is much more robust than the original design using the tabs in the four corners. It also allows more mounting options as you can remove the gray parts and just use the four holes on the bearing ends. I just need to throw some wire on and give it a circuit and it will be ready for experimenting. 20171109_195154.jpg

so with that rotor, if you have a little pole indicator, please see if there is a null between the magnets, one thing john always said about window motor rotors is that you need the coils to really be off(no magnetic induction) so that the field can completely die.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

That would probably have to be achieved with external reed/hall switching for this setup instead of the induction coil triggering.
    I would have to say without using an indicator that the fields most likely overlap or but up to one another. It could probably be reduced to 2 pole to fix it.

Does Teslagenx have plans to sale the Bedini/Cole circuit for Window Motors or Zero Force Motors in the future?

Doug
    Last edited by DMANN; 11-13-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Hi,
    I have used this OpAmp circuit to measure magnet fields for many years....

http://www.coolmagnetman.com/magmetr1.htm

i have used various linear hall effect sensors, this two work good, but other output sensitivity's may work better.

http://www.allegromicro.com/en/Produ...s/A1301-2.aspx