Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D Printed Window Motor

So, I tried a four battery setup splitting the positives on the Bedini/ Cole Full Sequential Bipolar Circuit. I used four EverStart 230 CCA batteries ($20/ea). I had some interesting results on a twelve hour run. Here is the schematic. IMG_20160818_121322_357 (1).jpg

At 10:30 PM on 08/17/2016 I began the observation period. The series batteries measured 24.8 Volts and the parallel batteries measured 12.59.

At 10:30 AM on 08/18/2016 the observation period ended. The series batteries measured 24.5 Volts and the parallel batteries measured 12.73.

The rpm's did increase from the beginning to the end from 4080 to 4110. The resting voltages on the batteries went from 24.9 V to 24.8 V on the series batteries and from 12.47 V to 12.55 V on the parallel batteries. The beginning voltages were taken before the run. The resting voltages were taken after a 30 minute rest period.

There is no flywheel on this motor. The other thing to note is the 4.7k ohm resistors are replacing the 22 ohm resistors in the schematic.
    Last edited by DMANN; 08-18-2016 at 11:31 AM.

Nice work DMANN

John K.

Thanks John K! I wanted to let everyone know that I just added two objects to the Thingiverse file for the Window Motor. One file includes a 3 to 1 turn rubber band pulley system. The other file is the magnet disc for triggering which can also double as the small pulley in the 3 to 1 pulley system. The magnets that fit in this disc are .25" square. Be extra careful drilling out the tubes for the .25" shaft with your drill bit

Doug

Hey all. I am in the process of engineering a mechanical capacitor pulse system, on a third module, to attach to these two modules. Here is a picture of the two Window motor modules attached together. IMG_20160823_223758_298.jpg
    With the rubber band pulley system on a 1 - 1 ratio the rotors spin at 3660 rpm's. At that speed each of the two Bedini Cole Full Sequential Bipolar circuits have a voltage output at the fwbr of 11.3 volts. Would it be feasible to use a Full Wave Cockcroft Walton Voltage Multiplier to get my voltages up above the battery voltages, collect in a capacitor, and pulse to the batteries?

DMann

I added two more objects to the Thingiverse file http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1676878 for the Window Motor. One is a 7 to 1 ratio rubber band pulley system. The other is a single .25" square magnet shaft for capacitor discharge. Here is a video of the most current set-up. I have plans for further reduction in spin for a final stack module to 60 rpm.

DMann
    Last edited by DMANN; 08-28-2016 at 02:37 PM.

I just added two new pulleys to the Thingiverse file. One is 3.5" and one is 5". I can not print the 5 on my printer but I figured someone may want to try a bigger pulley. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

DMann

I got in a couple of surplus ceramic capacitors (2KV @10MF) and decided to push them with some negative ion modules that I got from china. I fed them from the fwbr's coming from the two circuits to the positive end of the run batteries on the four battery system for the Bedini Cole Full Sequential Bipolar circuits.

Pictures of the result: IMG_20160901_203224_845.jpg

The negative Ionizer: IMG_20160901_203534_377.jpg

Doug
    Last edited by DMANN; 09-01-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Wow Doug! kablooey!

did it frighten the pants off you when they blew?

John K.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Koorn View Post
    Wow Doug! kablooey!

did it frighten the pants off you when they blew?

John K.
    No John K, it just hurt my feelings at $10 each. I shorted them a few times earlier just to see the spark before I looped it back to the system. They give off a strong spark at about 20 seconds with the voltage multiplier (neg ion module) feeding them. I ordered a couple more to hook up to my pulley pulse system when I get that done. They may be too large for my system. They did not blow at the same time. One took about an hour and the other was closer to two hours. I learned a couple of things during the experiment though and one was the anatomy of a doorknob capacitor.

Doug

I can print the STL. probably 6 bucks to ship it to you; let me know

service@teslagenx.com

Tom C

Quote Originally Posted by DMANN View Post
    I just added two new pulleys to the Thingiverse file. One is 3.5" and one is 5". I can not print the 5 on my printer but I figured someone may want to try a bigger pulley. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

DMann

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers