Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Bearden theory type Anomalous Change in Battery Behavior!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Bearden theory type Anomalous Change in Battery Behavior!

Tom Bearden theory type Anomalous Change in Battery Behavior!

Hello Group,

In a Lead-Acid Battery of a certain type, generally the dry/ Gel/SLA/AGM types.. but never so far in the flooded types.(Load is generally Solid in its state phase) I have witnessed a strange and sudden change in its performance as in the forms of ‘Surge of power’ imparted to its connected load. These batteries are supposedly ‘dead’ on their normal load. These Batteries ‘so conditioned’ behave exactly opposite to a Normal state of their charge. i.e they seem to be backed up in their charge when a load is present across it,(and usually is directly proportional to the load) and go low with no load connected. And virtually hibernate to a dead state when left idling for a long period of time.
    The Load when connected, seems to get powered up in the normal sense, but gradually the terminal Voltage creeps up after an Initial drop when the load was Connected, and then at a point’ Burst’ into a Power Surge that remains as long as the load remains connected! The corresponding Terminal Voltage also raised to a High-Value!! Continued to run however brings the effect down over a period of time but seems have driven the load in an ‘Over unity fashion’ by the time the effect declines..!(Measurement not carried out though) the effect is apparently very pronounced and noticed as an active attribute of the Load it self.(Load –Source position flipped or asymmetrical regauging at play!)
    Further tests need to be carried out to ascertain the properties of change in the Battery Chemistry associated with the electrode-electrolyte interfaces. Such a behavior hints for sure in the altered/ flipped
    Electrical dipolarity of the terminal Voltage, i.e Positive changed to Negative and vice versa which essentially also means that Current in its natural sense flipps its place with the Voltage, again which also implies that the Load Sourcing such a Current, and that the Original Source (Battery Internal), ‘Loading- the- Energy’ (this is a different sense to a normal LOAD) perhaps better interpreted as Directing- the- Energy.
    It is intuitive to predict that such a conditioning is brought about by the load itself and leaves a reminiscence (memory effect???) after prolonged subjection to the same load.
    This type effect is essentially very beneficial to high CCA application such as a Starter Battery, if the effect can be engineered we would in essence have Battery that has gotten bettered from its grave! So you would never have it killed again!!(the more the load the better it gets!!!!).
    I shall post videos of experimental demonstration of such a Battery that I have stumbled across recently..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

20160702_084827.mp4
    Hi Friends,
    Need help in posting the Video...i used my Cell phone camera to shoot the Video, however i'm unable uplaod it as there is no option to do this..
    could you guys help me accordingly..
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 07-12-2016, 02:24 AM.

Comment

F88,

You can tie your cell to your computer via a USB to access the digital photo file - from there you can copy to your desktop or directly upload it to a post reply. Check the file size since the default resolution on the phone may have created a really huge video file.

Best to you,
      Yaro
      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
        F88,

You can tie your cell to your computer via a USB to access the digital photo file - from there you can copy to your desktop or directly upload it to a post reply. Check the file size since the default resolution on the phone may have created a really huge video file.

Best to you,
        Yaro
        Hi Yaroo,
        First of all a big thanks for your support in this regards... however, I just did what you said..if you see in the options above to upload a pic or a video, the video option does not have a provision(pic does!) to upload it from the desk top files.. it just says that the allowed formats of video. viz, U-tube, FB ect.. so I tried to type in the file name...that did not help it though..
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
          Hi Yaroo,
          First of all a big thanks for your support in this regards... however, I just did what you said..if you see in the options above to upload a pic or a video, the video option does not have a provision(pic does!) to upload it from the desk top files.. it just says that the allowed formats of video. viz, U-tube, FB ect.. so I tried to type in the file name...that did not help it though..
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          Just try uploading to YouTube, and then share the link in your post... May be easier that way...

-Pastor Gordon
          “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.”

Comment

Thanks pastor...sounds like good way to do it...!!
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
            X