Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

2019 ESTC ALL SEATS SOLD OUT!
PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Thread: Power Innovator

Power Innovator

Has anyone spent $49-00 to have a look at this power innovator video claiming to show you how to create a device to knock 80% off your electricity bill? Sounds like a scam to me but I tempted to buy the video, make the device and see for myself. If it doesn't work then I'll tell everyone about it however if someone has already done this I'll not waste my time. So, has anyone spent the $49 and been here before? Apprently this guy Professor Richard Goran is at the bottom of this but I can't find anything about him on the internet so maybe he is a made up name?!

CRHF

I bought it and built the series wound bifilar pancake coil. But I don't have an induction cooker so I cant really test it. So I have been running 12v dc pulses thru it-20khz. For a secondary I use a single pancake coil and a 12v bulb for a load. All I have to do now is measure the current in and the wattage out. No easy task-digital meters jump around too much. I may have to buy analogue meters.

Quote Originally Posted by CRHF View Post
    Has anyone spent $49-00 to have a look at this power innovator video claiming to show you how to create a device to knock 80% off your electricity bill? Sounds like a scam to me but I tempted to buy the video, make the device and see for myself. If it doesn't work then I'll tell everyone about it however if someone has already done this I'll not waste my time. So, has anyone spent the $49 and been here before? Apprently this guy Professor Richard Goran is at the bottom of this but I can't find anything about him on the internet so maybe he is a made up name?!

CRHF
    Hi CRHF,
    Could you post here us the schematic..shoulb be able to tell how much of truth is there in it....!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

Quote Originally Posted by Faraday88 View Post
    Hi CRHF,
    Could you post here us the schematic..shoulb be able to tell how much of truth is there in it....!
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    yes, I'm curious to know

Quote Originally Posted by janessa642 View Post
    yes, I'm curious to know
    Schematic please....
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.

There are lots of schematics on youtube-look for the GEGENE pancake coils