Power Innovator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Innovator

Has anyone spent $49-00 to have a look at this power innovator video claiming to show you how to create a device to knock 80% off your electricity bill? Sounds like a scam to me but I tempted to buy the video, make the device and see for myself. If it doesn't work then I'll tell everyone about it however if someone has already done this I'll not waste my time. So, has anyone spent the $49 and been here before? Apprently this guy Professor Richard Goran is at the bottom of this but I can't find anything about him on the internet so maybe he is a made up name?!

CRHF

I bought it and built the series wound bifilar pancake coil. But I don't have an induction cooker so I cant really test it. So I have been running 12v dc pulses thru it-20khz. For a secondary I use a single pancake coil and a 12v bulb for a load. All I have to do now is measure the current in and the wattage out. No easy task-digital meters jump around too much. I may have to buy analogue meters.

Comment

Originally posted by CRHF View Post
      Has anyone spent $49-00 to have a look at this power innovator video claiming to show you how to create a device to knock 80% off your electricity bill? Sounds like a scam to me but I tempted to buy the video, make the device and see for myself. If it doesn't work then I'll tell everyone about it however if someone has already done this I'll not waste my time. So, has anyone spent the $49 and been here before? Apprently this guy Professor Richard Goran is at the bottom of this but I can't find anything about him on the internet so maybe he is a made up name?!

CRHF
      Hi CRHF,
      Could you post here us the schematic..shoulb be able to tell how much of truth is there in it....!
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi CRHF,
        Could you post here us the schematic..shoulb be able to tell how much of truth is there in it....!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        yes, I'm curious to know

Comment

Originally posted by janessa642 View Post
          yes, I'm curious to know
          Schematic please....
          'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

There are lots of schematics on youtube-look for the GEGENE pancake coils

Comment

Working...
            X