Free Energy Ambassador for Ubuntu USA and My First Bedini SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
    That books is a good resource guide to see what kind of things have been put out.
    Although Patrick Kelly has done a wonderful job at compiling this, he interjects his interpretation a bit too much without doing the actual experiments.
    I just looked through the latest edition and for example, the William F. Skinner 1939 Gravity Power machine section has the word elliptical zero times.
    Sometimes, this kind of info hurts more than it helps.
    Hi Aaron,
    Yes, Patrick has selflessly spent a great deal of time putting together this comprehensive material. It serves as an excellent reference. With so many ideas, devices, and inventions it is impossible for any one person to perform all of the experiments to validate all of this info. The important thing to note, for the reader, is that this book should serve primarily as a catalog of reference material only, not as a list of free energy devices you can build yourself and get free energy. It would be great if one of the trusted experts in Free Energy research (such as Patrick himself) put together a website such as a wiki, blog, forum, or combination of the 3 that catalogs each invention and allows inventors, experimenters, and researchers to post their thoughts, experimental results, opinions, and conclusions. The web master (who would have to be objective) could then rate each invention on various aspects of the invention especially the overall likelihood that it performs as it claims it does. I might decide to tackle a subset of these myself in a new upcoming free energy related section of the USA.ubuntuplanet.org website because it is of vital importance to the free energy goals of Ubuntu. That is my primary focus and goal as Free Energy Ambassador, to seek out and implement technologies that really do work that meet our requirements (which I will be compiling shortly).

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Becnel View Post
      Hi Aaron,
      Yes, Patrick has selflessly spent a great deal of time putting together this comprehensive material. It serves as an excellent reference. With so many ideas, devices, and inventions it is impossible for any one person to perform all of the experiments to validate all of this info. The important thing to note, for the reader, is that this book should serve primarily as a catalog of reference material only, not as a list of free energy devices you can build yourself and get free energy. It would be great if one of the trusted experts in Free Energy research (such as Patrick himself) put together a website such as a wiki, blog, forum, or combination of the 3 that catalogs each invention and allows inventors, experimenters, and researchers to post their thoughts, experimental results, opinions, and conclusions. The web master (who would have to be objective) could then rate each invention on various aspects of the invention especially the overall likelihood that it performs as it claims it does. I might decide to tackle a subset of these myself in a new upcoming free energy related section of the USA.ubuntuplanet.org website because it is of vital importance to the free energy goals of Ubuntu. That is my primary focus and goal as Free Energy Ambassador, to seek out and implement technologies that really do work that meet our requirements (which I will be compiling shortly).
      Ed,

I second your idea that is a really good one and perhaps you could pass it along to Patrick Kelly. I don't know how it is in engineering but in conventional medicine if you have an authoritative textbook the editor of the book doesn't write all the chapters rather he asks an expert say in Rheumatology, will you write the chapter on rheumatology, to another will you write the chapter on endocrinology, will you write the chapter on cardiology so on so forth. So Patrick instead of doing it all himself might ask say Bob Boyce will you write a chapter on HHO generators, to Velko Milkovic will you write a chapter on two stage oscillators etc., then he could also provide his commentary along with the source material if he wished. I agree that Patrick's work is liking trying to drink from a firehose of information, I only skim it now and again because otherwise I feel I would get pulled in one hundred directions and run the the risk of making progress in none.

Also to Wrtner (and Patrick and Vladamir), Many Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        I just looked through the latest edition and for example, the William F. Skinner 1939 Gravity Power machine section has the word elliptical zero times.
        Sometimes, this kind of info hurts more than it helps.
        Have you emailed him to explain?

Comment

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
          Have you emailed him to explain?
          Same goes for countless other things throughout the chapters - would be a full time job and isn't worth it to me.

I have my own method for getting information out that I validated as legit or is at least promising.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Working...
          X