self running? Is it possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Bob,
    Could you take a screen shot of Hob's 4 Modes and edit in the missing Diode? Thanks in advance if you will, or show me where to. Hob's is the only place i see all 4 side by side, and if one of them is wrong, please help me fix my notes.
    Hi Volty,
    I do not want to mark up another mans work but it is very simple. The diode would be on the negative rail from the charge neg to the emitter bus.

Mr. Lindemann covers it in his 3rd SSG advanced book and it is also shown by Mr. Bedini in the 2013 conference video. In the book it is used in conjunction with a cap dump but you do not need a cap dump, meaning it is not necessary but you can run with or without one depending on what you are trying to achieve.

I am going by memory here but I think this is how the "Mode" terms originally came out.

Mode 1 -- Normal SSG that everyone starts on and was the only mode anyone knew about accept maybe a few,,, Patrick comes to mind here.

Mode 2 -- Same circuitry as mode 1 accept a cap dump was added.

Mode 3 -- Generator mode (common ground,, parallel instead of series) This is the one I was talking about with the diode.

Mode 4 -- Generator mode with cap dump, almost same as mode 3 but a cap dump/comparator is used.

Comment

Originally posted by Volty View Post
      Hi Faraday,

I saw JB showing opposing batteries somewhere at icehouse. Is there a build of this shown on the forum you can point to? Space Switching eh?

I did some research and found this somehow related ;-)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpmqMnngRk
      Hi Volty,
      Sorry, i am not quite clear on what you mean by saying 'Opposing Batteries' and where in icehouse does JB shows this..? do you mean to say Parallel connected Batteries??
      and Yes, the Schematic of Ron cole's Bipolar Switch is the one needed for this 'Space Switching' mechanism..you may refer to the thread started by John Koorn on the Ron Cole switch.
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

I'd recommend paying considerable attention to what Turion and Matthew Jones has posted here - ignoring the distractions: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-device.html
        Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
          I'd recommend paying considerable attention to what Turion and Matthew Jones has posted here - ignoring the distractions: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-device.html
          Hi Aaron,
          My Sincere Apologies if i have been a Distract...
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
            Hi Aaron,
            My Sincere Apologies if i have been a Distract...
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Not at all - recently been talking to Peter and some related projects to what Turion and Matt Jones is posting in Energetic Forum.

It is very relevant to this thread and the 3 battery thread.
            Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Hi Volty,
              Sorry, i am not quite clear on what you mean by saying 'Opposing Batteries' and where in icehouse does JB shows this..? do you mean to say Parallel connected Batteries??
              and Yes, the Schematic of Ron cole's Bipolar Switch is the one needed for this 'Space Switching' mechanism..you may refer to the thread started by John Koorn on the Ron Cole switch.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              Hi,

Right here, http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post23381
              you posted T.A.N P's schematic shows opposing 12V Batteries, with no node between them connected anywhere.

They are series connected, but one battery is backwards. I cannot find this at icehouse so quickly, but it was described in text somewhere by John, describing such an experiment. Worse i cannot remember his conclusions. Since you posted it, please fill me in. Thanks,

Comment

Hey Aaron,

Thanks for the link - been awhile since my last visit there. It certainly has amped up my interest level in the 3 battery system since it puts matters under a different light.

Best to you,
                Yaro
                Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Volty View Post
                  Hi,

Right here, http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post23381
                  you posted T.A.N P's schematic shows opposing 12V Batteries, with no node between them connected anywhere.

They are series connected, but one battery is backwards. I cannot find this at icehouse so quickly, but it was described in text somewhere by John, describing such an experiment. Worse i cannot remember his conclusions. Since you posted it, please fill me in. Thanks,
                  Hi Volty,
                  With all due respect to Aaron's comments, just would like you to test the schematic i posted..experiments do not guarantee success...but that does not mean you stop tinkering..do you? if you do... and failure is guaranteed.. !!! so please do give it a try and see what it does.. BTW T A N Pandit ,,that's me
                  (P.S : which Node are you referring to..? i do not see any unconnected Nodes..!!)
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 06-08-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Opposing Batgteries a.k.a 3BGS

OK i got to this part here where Turion is alerting people of the 3BGS thread, an 8 year effort using a 3 battery variant of the 1984 free energy machine. .

http://www.energeticforum.com/264729-post9.html

He says that rotating these 3 batteries charges the opposed series battery, barely discharges the middle battery, and drains the first battery at a normal rate... to try it if we can afford to build it. He talks about 1/3 duty cycle, and making a 1/3 of a 12-coilers coils be the motor while the other two are generating, and rotating that duty roster so all three sections take turns being the motor, and all three sections connect to these 3 batteries in a way that each charges one battery.

It sounds like he

Thanks Turion and Aaron

Comment

Hi Volty,
                      With all due respect to Aaron's comments, just would like you to test the schematic i posted..experiments do not guarantee success...but that does not mean you stop tinkering..do you? if you do... and failure is guaranteed.. !!! so please do give it a try and see what it does.. BTW T A N Pandit ,,that's me
                      (P.S : which Node are you referring to..? i do not see any unconnected Nodes..!!)
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Hi Faraday,

Unconnected Node i mean where Batt + connects to Batt +. I followed Aarons link to 3GBS thread description by Turion. Icehouse somewhere shows a battery rotation scheme like this, and if i re-locate it i will post where i saw it. Not sure if 3GBS is that, or an evolution. Turion describes the 3GBS thread as an 8 year effort.

I might ask you some questions about coil, Cap, and switching choices so that i am more likely no make this work. I will get started.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                      X