Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volty View Post
    Hi Aaron,

Where on this forum may we see a self runner replicated? Please point us to the desired generator type to rotate for this purpose. We want self-runners and we see none anywhere except for black-listed Rick's. We see John Koorne trying to replicate what Rick showed photos of, the 1cm arc length he got 1 per revolution and failing. I wrote John K. and await his reply if anyone succeeded. I bet you know? You have? If you cannot either, what hope is there for us strangers?

Time is short for me. Can you mentor me please towards this goal privately? Thanks in advance ;-)
    Sorry Volty, I don't recall seeing a message from you. I have made some room in my Inbox so please try again.

John K.

Comment

That was when the light went on about the importance of ultra low impedance being necessary for a radiant charge to give the most benefit. That is one reason why most people will never see the big results. I thought LiFePo4's would give great results for everyone because Babcock's 24v SG system runs on a 24v lifepo4 bank and one on the back and swapping them, he has stair stepped them up to the top with not just voltage but real capacity. They're constant voltage batteries so can be misleading by looking like they're not running down, but he's getting the real capacity out of them.
      Hi Aaron,
      I just wanted to chime in and be another voice to the crowd to affirm 100% what Aaron has said here. This principal applies to many iterations and modes of operation with these types of machines. I have found that the effect it quite prevalent while running mode 3 as well because of the stronger push back on the primary. The LifePO4 does bring out that effect better than LA but you really only need to look at the resistance or impedance, I think of it as resistance because it's not alternating but whatever one calls it just think of it's effect and how to maximize that.

In the last video I posted I mention this very thing at about 12 min or so. Anyone who is interested I will link below. It's not about self running but it does show a decent run using both LA and LifePO4 with meters attached.

Thread:
      http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post22962

Comment

Here is the pseudo loop, very basic/effective. Thank you Aaron for taking to time to write out this post
        Aln
        Click image for larger version

Name:	pseudo loop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	48897

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
        Time is short for all of us and you have to put in your time like everyone else - just have to be honest with you. Anything that needs to be stated about it can be posted right here for everyone to see - this has all be explained countless times over the years anyway.

I would recommend studying all 3 SG books in detail - many answers are there. And other answers have been posted throughout the yahoo groups

This is not a self runner, but one time Peter charged the large cell phone tower banks with John's 10 coiler and they got about 10 times or something more amp hours out of the bank than went into it from the 10 coiler. That was when the light went on about the importance of ultra low impedance being necessary for a radiant charge to give the most benefit. That is one reason why most people will never see the big results. I thought LiFePo4's would give great results for everyone because Babcock's 24v SG system runs on a 24v lifepo4 bank and one on the back and swapping them, he has stair stepped them up to the top with not just voltage but real capacity. They're constant voltage batteries so can be misleading by looking like they're not running down, but he's getting the real capacity out of them.

The first self-runner I saw, which is not in the SG books is John's 3 in 1 machine about 18 years ago. The alkalines will eventually break down but point is that it keeps itself going and is WAY over 1.0 COP.

The 2nd self-runner was was John's plexiglass rotor where coils were on both sides of the faces of the rotor. Magnets were in the faces of the wheel and not on the perimeter. Output was on isolated windings charging up LARGE capacitance banks a few volts above the battery voltage and then a mechanical commutator switch (that means use a mechanical switch and not some scr, etc... thinking it is the same) would disconnect the input battery from the circuit and then dump the cap back to the front battery, then the switch would reconnect the input battery to the circuit.

The 3rd self-runner was ran on a battery bank and had 5 (maybe 4) batteries on the back end. Only ONE of the batteries on the back was swapped with the front battery. That means that battery 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the back NEVER moved and were NEVER rotated. Only battery 5 on the back was swapped with the front battery and the front battery went to the back into battery position 5.

The 4th self-runner was a SG oscillator that I made that ran on caps (not batteries) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtXR_1Ubs8 I conditioned the cap with a high frequency high voltage oscillator - charging the cap with those spikes in the 15kv+ range at high frequency conditioned it to be like an electret where it keeps springing back up by iself way more than the normal cap bounce back. It was a trifilar 2000 turn coil - recovery went to the same kind of cap that was conditioned. The back cap was fed back to the front so the front cap never sees the back cap but the circuit does. This is a pseudo closed loop circuit that allows you to feed recovery back to the front without really closing the loop. Then I had a wire going to the output cap through a diode to a ground rod. Front cap goes down, then from recovery charges back up and goes to a certain happy level and indefinitely runs the circuit. Doesn't power anything other than itself but proves the point that it makes up its own losses and keeps itself running.

The 5th self-runner (these are not necessarily in order) may have been Rick's model, but you have to see if the input battery stays in good shape or not because if not, there is no point to it.

The 6th self-runner may be John's big Ferris Wheel motor. 3 x 12v batteries on the front and same on the back. Both banks stayed fully charged while it produced a lot of mechanical work - front batts never dropped so it keeps itself charged up.

The 7th self-runner was my bicycle wheel SG where I used a mechanical switch to dump a cap from the back to the front battery - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bUtlfqg4M you can see the low budget approach so lack of funds can never be an excuse. That ran on 7ah 12v gel cells, which I was dumping a couple hundred thousand uf cap a few volts above the battery to the front.

There is more, but you have to do your research. If you want to experiment with any, details have been given out countless times over the years on all of these. Anyone that wonders about any of this simply isn't digging into it - the info certainly isn't hiding and has never been. Pick one variety and actually build it and study it whether it self runs for you or not. Just make it and experiment with it and keep tuning it as good as you can and do it EXACTLY like John or anyone else did without putting in your own opinion on the build. This is where most people fail, they do it their way and not how it was originally done even though all details are there.

What is your goal with a self-runner?

Comment

Originally posted by aln View Post
          Here is the pseudo loop, very basic/effective. Thank you Aaron for taking to time to write out this post
          Aln
          That's it - not necessarily to make a self runner because of the losses but it was a self-runner with my oscillator I mentioned.

If you use this, can definitely extend running time, but won't be charging a batt on the back end.

Many are confused by the diode in the bottom left - but current can move from the recovery cap to the front of the circuit but current can't move from the input battery to the recovery cap.

That isolates it so you can feed back to the front without the input battery seeing it.

I've seen everything from 20-50% reduction from the input battery with the recovery on different builds.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

That's it - not necessarily to make a self runner because of the losses but it was a self-runner with my oscillator I mentioned.

If you use this, can definitely extend running time, but won't be charging a batt on the back end.

Many are confused by the diode in the bottom left - but current can move from the recovery cap to the front of the circuit but current can't move from the input battery to the recovery cap.

That isolates it so you can feed back to the front without the input battery seeing it.

I've seen everything from 20-50% reduction from the input battery with the recovery on different builds.
            Hi Aaron,

Essentially this circuit is a Cap 'dump' circuit with a difference that the Cap voltage would not exceed that of the input Battery Voltage, but then wonder what purpose does that serve..??
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Time is short for all of us and you have to put in your time like everyone else - just have to be honest with you. Anything that needs to be stated about it can be posted right here for everyone to see - this has all be explained countless times over the years anyway.

I would recommend studying all 3 SG books in detail - many answers are there. And other answers have been posted throughout the yahoo groups

This is not a self runner, but one time Peter charged the large cell phone tower banks with John's 10 coiler and they got about 10 times or something more amp hours out of the bank than went into it from the 10 coiler. That was when the light went on about the importance of ultra low impedance being necessary for a radiant charge to give the most benefit. That is one reason why most people will never see the big results. I thought LiFePo4's would give great results for everyone because Babcock's 24v SG system runs on a 24v lifepo4 bank and one on the back and swapping them, he has stair stepped them up to the top with not just voltage but real capacity. They're constant voltage batteries so can be misleading by looking like they're not running down, but he's getting the real capacity out of them.

The first self-runner I saw, which is not in the SG books is John's 3 in 1 machine about 18 years ago. The alkalines will eventually break down but point is that it keeps itself going and is WAY over 1.0 COP.

The 2nd self-runner was was John's plexiglass rotor where coils were on both sides of the faces of the rotor. Magnets were in the faces of the wheel and not on the perimeter. Output was on isolated windings charging up LARGE capacitance banks a few volts above the battery voltage and then a mechanical commutator switch (that means use a mechanical switch and not some scr, etc... thinking it is the same) would disconnect the input battery from the circuit and then dump the cap back to the front battery, then the switch would reconnect the input battery to the circuit.

The 3rd self-runner was ran on a battery bank and had 5 (maybe 4) batteries on the back end. Only ONE of the batteries on the back was swapped with the front battery. That means that battery 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the back NEVER moved and were NEVER rotated. Only battery 5 on the back was swapped with the front battery and the front battery went to the back into battery position 5.

The 4th self-runner was a SG oscillator that I made that ran on caps (not batteries) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtXR_1Ubs8 I conditioned the cap with a high frequency high voltage oscillator - charging the cap with those spikes in the 15kv+ range at high frequency conditioned it to be like an electret where it keeps springing back up by iself way more than the normal cap bounce back. It was a trifilar 2000 turn coil - recovery went to the same kind of cap that was conditioned. The back cap was fed back to the front so the front cap never sees the back cap but the circuit does. This is a pseudo closed loop circuit that allows you to feed recovery back to the front without really closing the loop. Then I had a wire going to the output cap through a diode to a ground rod. Front cap goes down, then from recovery charges back up and goes to a certain happy level and indefinitely runs the circuit. Doesn't power anything other than itself but proves the point that it makes up its own losses and keeps itself running.

The 5th self-runner (these are not necessarily in order) may have been Rick's model, but you have to see if the input battery stays in good shape or not because if not, there is no point to it.

The 6th self-runner may be John's big Ferris Wheel motor. 3 x 12v batteries on the front and same on the back. Both banks stayed fully charged while it produced a lot of mechanical work - front batts never dropped so it keeps itself charged up.

The 7th self-runner was my bicycle wheel SG where I used a mechanical switch to dump a cap from the back to the front battery - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bUtlfqg4M you can see the low budget approach so lack of funds can never be an excuse. That ran on 7ah 12v gel cells, which I was dumping a couple hundred thousand uf cap a few volts above the battery to the front.

There is more, but you have to do your research. If you want to experiment with any, details have been given out countless times over the years on all of these. Anyone that wonders about any of this simply isn't digging into it - the info certainly isn't hiding and has never been. Pick one variety and actually build it and study it whether it self runs for you or not. Just make it and experiment with it and keep tuning it as good as you can and do it EXACTLY like John or anyone else did without putting in your own opinion on the build. This is where most people fail, they do it their way and not how it was originally done even though all details are there.

What is your goal with a self-runner?
              Hi Aaron,

The goal is like your SG Mechanical Switch was intended for. Back-popping the Run Battery. Like John Koorn tried at here:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKdhnriIpVk ,

and Rick diagrammed here: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...SG:Self-Runner It has the 3.5" spool at top he says is 21AWG (single strand as it appears?), and a huge Window Coil, both. He does not mention the WM Coil except here where he shows the long arc from it on this same page here:
              http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...runner:Details

Name:	Ricks Self Runner Replica 2007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.0 KB
ID:	48900

The 3.5" top generator coil diagram has too many Ohms for ~ 4 LBS 21 AWG. He used two transistors, alternating magnets, and regular LA batteries. OK regular alarm batteries are not low impedance, and how to measure that "With differential equations" - JB or other method?

How is it that an open-circuit coil "Charges up" as 16 alternating magnets pass by with one connection to it between magnets at 180 degrees Sine and 0 Volts? This was what you saw? Making arcs like this 1 per revolution? 4 strands 1984 'low-drag' generator coils?

I tried this with my huge Wm coils and they not good at 1 per Rev col shorting, even if you short at 90 and 270 degrees mechanically. A WM coil Full time on a FWBR, Like putting on the brakes hard.

Do tell about the pick-up coil(s) you saw Rick making these arc's with using open-circuit 1-per-Rev Coil shorting.

The Advanced SG Handbook's page 51-55 Low-drag generator coil is called "Conventional textbook" by John Bedini here in the 1984 Free Energy Generator pdf.
              FEG84.pdf

Name:	Zero-Force Coil as Generator in 1984 Free Energy Generatpr pdf by John Bedini.jpg
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	48899 I'm afraid to show the conventional Low-drag generator in the copyrighted Advanced SG Handbook pg 51, yes a must buy pdf i agree,... but why are yesterday's practices in the "Advanced" SG Handbook that JB marginalized back in 1984? Shined up and presented as 'the way'. Do you see the Zero-Force Motor reversed as an alternator coil in that top sketch? Where is "That" shown built in threads by anyone on this forum, new or even very old postings?

At first glance, it seems like the changes made by the handbook may be making it harder for the masses to succeed, so they give up after several years, as most have spent trying our best at this. Another example is the SG Rx of 7 or 8 transistors Vs. 4 that JB endorsed in 1984. His 10-coiler has 40 transistors, not 70 or 80. After the very poor new comer solders his 7 or 8 together, then the next book reveals they must be matched. Ya, OK, and i did so, everything even the wheel perfectly like the Handbook. The fatter we make that wire rope the less like a solenoid it can ever be, and that is fact. That top solenoid coil Rick says is 3.5" full of 21 AWG is not twisted, and it looks like a single strand.

If you can show links in this forum to make these things clear to builders, and help them get self-running units as above, please do so.

I am not keen on how the forum switched here from yahoo. What happened anyway? I tried figuring out how to join the Monopole 3 yahoo group or see the old Monopole forums at yahoo and could not access them or even see how to ask to join, and it appeared to me that "This" was the forum John Bedini endorsed.

If we need special batteries to succeed, how come Rick did not? For our learning, since John Bedini is saying the old forums that our coil impedance must match the battery impedance within 1 mOhm, where here do you show how to determine this?

If it is just me thick as a brick, please forgive me and point me in the right direction in this forum.

* * * * * * So i watched your Sg Self-Running Oscillator video, where you show charging half a cap w one-wire, and the Earth Ground rod connection from the back yard charging the other side. Is that what you were showing (with back transfer to front capacitor)? Don Smith showed this and so does kdkinen on Youtube here?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiD-OgYxKY 42A Don Smith Device: Simplifying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2NZBN87jA 42B Don Smith Device: further understanding

Thanks for taking time to lead us out of the fog.
              Last edited by Volty; 06-02-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Hi John,

It was on youtube i pm'd you, yesterday i think it was, after seeing these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKdhnriIpVk Over there my handle is JesusIsGodAlmightySavior God Jesus, but i think i signed as Ward.

Did you ever get both batteries charging? What is the best info yo have on the top alternator coil? I think bi or quad filar not twisted, is on my list, but hate wasting materials. I made a 5 pound WM coil, oh what a mistake that was, and i epoxied it into form.
                Thanks in advance.
                Last edited by Volty; 06-02-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Yes but you only had gains when the Earth was charging the other side of your Cap. Aln's drawing does not show the galvi' Ground rod you showed was providing the gains. Wow time to sleep ;-)
                  Last edited by Volty; 06-02-2016, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
                    Hi Aaron,
                    I just wanted to chime in and be another voice to the crowd to affirm 100% what Aaron has said here. This principal applies to many iterations and modes of operation with these types of machines. I have found that the effect it quite prevalent while running mode 3 as well because of the stronger push back on the primary. The LifePO4 does bring out that effect better than LA but you really only need to look at the resistance or impedance, I think of it as resistance because it's not alternating but whatever one calls it just think of it's effect and how to maximize that.

In the last video I posted I mention this very thing at about 12 min or so. Anyone who is interested I will link below. It's not about self running but it does show a decent run using both LA and LifePO4 with meters attached.

Thread:
                    http://www.energyscienceforum.com/sh...ll=1#post22962
                    Hi Bob,

Which one of these four SG configurations that Hob Nilre shows is "Mode 3"?:
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo1RsJ0ym2Y <-- SSG modes COP theory

Name:	Four SG Modes.jpg
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	48901
                    Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                      Hi Aaron,

Essentially this circuit is a Cap 'dump' circuit with a difference that the Cap voltage would not exceed that of the input Battery Voltage, but then wonder what purpose does that serve..??
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      It's actually not a cap dump circuit because that recovery cap does not discharge into a battery. The circuit preferentially takes its input from the cap first and input battery second so there is extended running time.

You can take the recovery to charge a battery on the back or you can put it to the front to reduce the draw from the input battery.
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

It's actually not a cap dump circuit because that recovery cap does not discharge into a battery. The circuit preferentially takes its input from the cap first and input battery second so there is extended running time.

You can take the recovery to charge a battery on the back or you can put it to the front to reduce the draw from the input battery.
                        Hi Aaron,

The way i see it: The Input Battery and the Cap are effectively Parallel connection, hence as you said the preferential discharge of the net source would be from the Cap, second, are you suggesting the Cap be replace by a Battery...?
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        are you

Comment

Originally posted by Volty View Post
                          Hi Bob,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5380[/ATTACH]
                          Thanks,
                          Hi Volty,

Here is a refinement to the 4th Topology (Mixed topology)...Click image for larger version

Name:	Mixed Topology.jpg
Size:	823.0 KB
ID:	48902
                          This is the ultimate circuit for most of the Radiant Energy circuits...yes, you need to incorporate the PWM chip to do Space- Switching.
                          what it does and to each battery is a whole lot of explanation of the Tesla-Switch Theory. shall compose an Explanation some time later.
                          for now rig up and enjoy the circuit!!

Rgds,
                          Faraday88.
                          Last edited by Faraday88; 06-02-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Hi Bob,

Click image for larger version. Name: Four SG Modes.jpg Views: 7 Size: 78.5 KB ID: 5380
                            Thanks,
                            Hi Volty,
                            What I was referring to is generator mode or common ground. Early on people started calling it different things but in essence it is changing from putting the batteries in series to parallel momentarily. The guy in that video does not seem to understand the polarity reversals with his explanations and he is missing a diode.

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
                              Hi Volty,
                              What I was referring to is generator mode or common ground. Early on people started calling it different things but in essence it is changing from putting the batteries in series to parallel momentarily. The guy in that video does not seem to understand the polarity reversals with his explanations and he is missing a diode.
                              Hi Bob,
                              Could you take a screen shot of Hob's 4 Modes and edit in the missing Diode? Thanks in advance if you will, or show me where to. Hob's is the only place i see all 4 side by side, and if one of them is wrong, please help me fix my notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                                Hi Volty,

Here is a refinement to the 4th Topology (Mixed topology)...[ATTACH=CONFIG]5381[/ATTACH]
                                This is the ultimate circuit for most of the Radiant Energy circuits...yes, you need to incorporate the PWM chip to do Space- Switching.
                                what it does and to each battery is a whole lot of explanation of the Tesla-Switch Theory. shall compose an Explanation some time later.
                                for now rig up and enjoy the circuit!!

Rgds,
                                Faraday88.
                                Hi Faraday,

I saw JB showing opposing batteries somewhere at icehouse. Is there a build of this shown on the forum you can point to? Space Switching eh?

I did some research and found this somehow related ;-)
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwpmqMnngRk

Comment

Working...
                                X