Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volty View Post
    HI Dakanadaka,
    Also look on E-Bay for a cheap very old O'SCope.
    Yeah I saw a lot of second hand Oscope, but as I understood I could use my USB osciloscope with special probe
    from this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMqhrRUjxOg

Or you think it is still better to have some second hand cheap O'scope?

Comment

this one I have http://www.amazon.com/Instrustar-ISD.../dp/B019RJZXXI and probe of 10x

Comment

and taking probe like this
        https://www.reichelt.de/?ARTICLE=324...CMBRoCu0Lw_wcB
        could do the trick??

Comment

I found on secs of my oscope
          http://instrustar.com/upload/user%20...er%20Guide.pdf
          on 10x only 60V, so it mens I need 100x then I will be at 600volts?
          I think I got this right?

Comment

Hi Dakanadaka, Spend carefully. Not sure which fits you best, bench top, USB, or handheld, but you do not need a special HV probe. A regular 1X / 10X switchable like comes with most 'OScopes is fine. When you must measure very high voltage, use a string of very high Ohm resistors in series, like ten 1 M Ohms so you measure across only 1 and see 1/10th the voltage.

Those particular PIO Capacitors are expensive. So are "New" film Cap's of the larger uF sizes. Salvaged stores are the way to go. You can build bigger values and voltages by arranging cheaper ones in series and in parallel.

Like Jesus says, count the cost before you begin...

Comment

One more thing, just came to my mind and it is important one:
              How do I calculte how much microFarads I need for motor.
              Lets say I have the motor of 0.75kw 1HP and it is on 220volts one phase
              I know from the Lucs video:
              that he is using 7 capacitors of 5qF and that is 35qF.

How did he got up to this capacitance?

Comment

Hi,

He added more and Capacitance until his Watts went positive. You can see the shift as you add more and more capacitance with just a normal Watt meter. They display power factor too. Before you buy a scope. Note again the savings your Watt meter shows your power company will not grant you. Your Watt Meter may refuse to display PF after you shift it so far.

I am thinking i could try that with a window box fan of 110VAC, and run some Capacitance in series with it and see what the Watt Meter indicates. I am worried in advance for the motor windings heating up if i run it almost stalling. So 220VAC via extension cords to find the other hot line in my apartment. I am so divided between projects i dare not start another right now.

Like you i want a self-runner, even if nothing else left over. I am in an upstairs apartment, with a desk as a work bench. My attempt must be very small. I have a Window Motor with two perpendicular coils, and see JB's Bacci Ball Motor on same batteries for over a decade. Mine has been sitting after i could not loop it as JB says we can. I see his motor coil is much heavier wire than his generator coil. I also see his two magnets are 180 opposed and his coils are 90 degrees opposed. Capacitance may be the key yes, but I am wondering about the phase angle between your motor and generator. You have different RPM's so they can never stay syncronized, but the 2 coil WM may need such synchronization. Mine is a Hex rotor. My phase angles do not match his. They match the Bedini-Cole Motor doc though.

While pondering what direction i should focus on, i was reading this Old document with some great notes inside, like Earth Ground and Diode to Charge Battery Positive with Bedini SG,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...coUjcwVEYcLVJg

and inside it mentions the Carousel Generator maybe being what Bedini and Watson's copy of the 1984 machine generator was doing.

Observe how the rotor has zero cogging as he rotates with fingers:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EaWPuGx3IE

Now look at the patent images showing magnets moving past magnets and windings, without cores, and no magnet to magnet cogging.

http://pdfpiw.uspto.gov/.piw?Docid=0...iew+first+page

Any ideas? I have often pondered a rotor with two magnets on opposite sides, one N, one S facing out, and Stator magnets, but those both N or both S. One attracts while one repells and so the net force to rotate past the magnets is zero. Could this be how this works without cogging?

Comment

One thing I was looking at magnetmtor secrets video and he was saying that he took the back EMF (nice video on back EMF peter lindermann video)
                  with transistors and whenever EMF was there he took that energy and removed that, but that is what they are teaching us.
                  This could be done with some code and faster with computers, whenever we see back emf.
                  And so motor had more efficiency.

Im really starter, but that is my idea on seeing all those videos from Bedini club

But from lucs point he just placed a couple capacitators and found there some frequency
                  so it is self running.... But that I still have to do and see and learn a lot.

I also love the work of hulda clarck and healing with frequecies and so with my own eyes
                  that it does work So there is a lot of electronics in there and I feel I need to find
                  place to learn all of this, maybe even take some university. Maybe you know some great
                  cheap online education on electro enginering?

Comment

Hey Dakanadaka,
                    I never saw that / this video, Electric Motor Secrets, not Magnet motor secrets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuZ3YptgngY

They are teaching a concept, but look how weak it made that motor's rotor, reducing it to a flux path. UFO Politics double brushes is the champ for correcting BEMF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4rV0AoI-Q <-- ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWHTm_id0YU <-- A 750W MACHINE RAN BY 2AA BATTERIES

No you do not have time for tech school, learn by doing and research here:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/

as you need, else waste much time. If you can build mechanically as you have, you will find electronics easier. BUT the point of this thread is self-runner, and the key is a great generator to go with a highly efficient rotation.

What blows me away is zero cogging or sticking as magnets pass magnets. Help me think about this, you being mechanical can do. Consider my proposed magnet opposite side of rotor must be reversed for net zero sticking magnet to magnet. How else could it spin like there were no magnets at all?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Carousel Generator 5625241 USPTO 1997 Pg 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	48893Click image for larger version

Name:	Carousel Generator 5625241 USPTO 1997 Pg 2.jpg
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	48894Click image for larger version

Name:	Carousel Generator 5625241 USPTO 1997 Pg 3.jpg
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	48895
                    You see that slanted Flux intensity graph? Their Sine waves will look the same slanted way i bet.

Looks kind of Bedini familiar with Super-pole magnets opposing each other. You can bet Bedini read this patent and got ideas about Super-pole rotors, but his 1984 generator side was a decade before this patent. It appears this thing is using Ed Leedskanlin opposing coils CW & CCW coil pairs to counter BEMF, and magnetic focusing of flux lines to maximize output, with cogging cancellation also, maybe as i have shown. For sure it is spinning freely with his fingers in the video i linked yesterday..
                    Last edited by Volty; 05-31-2016, 11:59 PM.

Comment

A patent date doesn't necessarily show when someone was using what.

In any case, whose patent is this? http://patentimages.storage.googleap...S5487057-1.png

US5487057

Attached Files
                      Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Murakami View Post
                        A patent date doesn't necessarily show when someone was using what.

In any case, whose patent is this? http://patentimages.storage.googleap...S5487057-1.png

US5487057

That is Bedini's the Classifier patent ofcourse!!!
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.
                        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Aaron,

Where on this forum may we see a self runner replicated? Please point us to the desired generator type to rotate for this purpose. We want self-runners and we see none anywhere except for black-listed Rick's. We see John Koorne trying to replicate what Rick showed photos of, the 1cm arc length he got 1 per revolution and failing. I wrote John K. and await his reply if anyone succeeded. I bet you know? You have? If you cannot either, what hope is there for us strangers?

Time is short for me. Can you mentor me please towards this goal privately? Thanks in advance ;-)

Comment

Yes that the electro motor secrets is one thing with back EMF, but this one is also kind of same thing and his name is
                            Paul Bobcock magnet energy secrets.

yes the school is kind of waste of time, I did bachelor on IT and all of that teaching was online, never bought one book
                            just googled
                            but school costs me money so you are right about this website http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/ I already begun

The thing is: I feel they know for long time how you can gain power,
                            but they also feel that to give to public will have more trouble then good
                            or simple is not the time yet to do that.

We can try and help each other on some way to walk this path that we already choose.

And if it is our path to get know this, then we will get it right on time

So yes I would like too to have teachings on this too

Comment

Originally posted by Volty View Post
                              Hi Aaron,

Where on this forum may we see a self runner replicated? Please point us to the desired generator type to rotate for this purpose. We want self-runners and we see none anywhere except for black-listed Rick's. We see John Koorne trying to replicate what Rick showed photos of, the 1cm arc length he got 1 per revolution and failing. I wrote John K. and await his reply if anyone succeeded. I bet you know? You have? If you cannot either, what hope is there for us strangers?

Time is short for me. Can you mentor me please towards this goal privately? Thanks in advance ;-)
                              Time is short for all of us and you have to put in your time like everyone else - just have to be honest with you. Anything that needs to be stated about it can be posted right here for everyone to see - this has all be explained countless times over the years anyway.

I would recommend studying all 3 SG books in detail - many answers are there. And other answers have been posted throughout the yahoo groups

This is not a self runner, but one time Peter charged the large cell phone tower banks with John's 10 coiler and they got about 10 times or something more amp hours out of the bank than went into it from the 10 coiler. That was when the light went on about the importance of ultra low impedance being necessary for a radiant charge to give the most benefit. That is one reason why most people will never see the big results. I thought LiFePo4's would give great results for everyone because Babcock's 24v SG system runs on a 24v lifepo4 bank and one on the back and swapping them, he has stair stepped them up to the top with not just voltage but real capacity. They're constant voltage batteries so can be misleading by looking like they're not running down, but he's getting the real capacity out of them.

The first self-runner I saw, which is not in the SG books is John's 3 in 1 machine about 18 years ago. The alkalines will eventually break down but point is that it keeps itself going and is WAY over 1.0 COP.

The 2nd self-runner was was John's plexiglass rotor where coils were on both sides of the faces of the rotor. Magnets were in the faces of the wheel and not on the perimeter. Output was on isolated windings charging up LARGE capacitance banks a few volts above the battery voltage and then a mechanical commutator switch (that means use a mechanical switch and not some scr, etc... thinking it is the same) would disconnect the input battery from the circuit and then dump the cap back to the front battery, then the switch would reconnect the input battery to the circuit.

The 3rd self-runner was ran on a battery bank and had 5 (maybe 4) batteries on the back end. Only ONE of the batteries on the back was swapped with the front battery. That means that battery 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the back NEVER moved and were NEVER rotated. Only battery 5 on the back was swapped with the front battery and the front battery went to the back into battery position 5.

The 4th self-runner was a SG oscillator that I made that ran on caps (not batteries) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtXR_1Ubs8 I conditioned the cap with a high frequency high voltage oscillator - charging the cap with those spikes in the 15kv+ range at high frequency conditioned it to be like an electret where it keeps springing back up by iself way more than the normal cap bounce back. It was a trifilar 2000 turn coil - recovery went to the same kind of cap that was conditioned. The back cap was fed back to the front so the front cap never sees the back cap but the circuit does. This is a pseudo closed loop circuit that allows you to feed recovery back to the front without really closing the loop. Then I had a wire going to the output cap through a diode to a ground rod. Front cap goes down, then from recovery charges back up and goes to a certain happy level and indefinitely runs the circuit. Doesn't power anything other than itself but proves the point that it makes up its own losses and keeps itself running.

The 5th self-runner (these are not necessarily in order) may have been Rick's model, but you have to see if the input battery stays in good shape or not because if not, there is no point to it.

The 6th self-runner may be John's big Ferris Wheel motor. 3 x 12v batteries on the front and same on the back. Both banks stayed fully charged while it produced a lot of mechanical work - front batts never dropped so it keeps itself charged up.

The 7th self-runner was my bicycle wheel SG where I used a mechanical switch to dump a cap from the back to the front battery - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-bUtlfqg4M you can see the low budget approach so lack of funds can never be an excuse. That ran on 7ah 12v gel cells, which I was dumping a couple hundred thousand uf cap a few volts above the battery to the front.

There is more, but you have to do your research. If you want to experiment with any, details have been given out countless times over the years on all of these. Anyone that wonders about any of this simply isn't digging into it - the info certainly isn't hiding and has never been. Pick one variety and actually build it and study it whether it self runs for you or not. Just make it and experiment with it and keep tuning it as good as you can and do it EXACTLY like John or anyone else did without putting in your own opinion on the build. This is where most people fail, they do it their way and not how it was originally done even though all details are there.

What is your goal with a self-runner?
                              Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Ok cool info

the goal of self-runner is to proof that it is possible
                                and from that point go on for more output then input ,
                                but that is for later on, right now just self-runner.

Comment

Working...
                                X