Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTRODUCING MYSELF for later remarks on the incredible effect ofsolar proton events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTRODUCING MYSELF for later remarks on the incredible effect ofsolar proton events

(uncorrected draft)

Hi everybody

my title sounds maybe as if i would be a highly educated expert. but I am not.
    Before I want to tell you about my discoveries, - being new here should first introduce myself :

I would say that I am rather a musician, but real physic (our first and last empiric experience ) is something we have in the blood ( as long we are not misleaded...) and expecially at children we can see the fascination just nature has alreadyfor them, as it has to me. Its our life and soul, our source and spirit , the only hope we have and the only way to survive:::

In school I was good in physics, but as so many others in the untold story of after WW2 Germany i was dismissed ( kicked out of school/ gymnasium ) in the age of 12 after 1969 with wrong accusations , I never have got or seen any formal notification or file nor that I had the chance to reply or apply against that . the political cleansing happened in 1969 after socialdemocrates took over and began to take revange and to fullfill one sided only the interests only of those who were not satisfied with the outcome of nazi trials in the 60th.
    What began with "covered protests and agitation of the critical student movement (as well as elsewhere throughout the German society) - on our school against some teachers at school who were supposed to have been formerly working for nazi organisations such as SS or Gestapo (suspicions those only were prosecuted by the uS administration due to their ( the "black lists") list of about 75.000 suspicious war criminals at that time- WAS consequently proceeeded also without our engagement , when . to our all surprise-at begin of the school year 1969- none of these teachers priorly accused in sit ins was anymore at this ignaz Guenther Gymnasium Rosenheim) .All these teachers accused in the protests before were gone and as some so the APO movement said at this time, in some cases it was not known were they were. However- next would be we so our class teacher told my and 4 others in my class on the first day of the new school year by saying from now on " we are unwanted here...personae no gratae...and until the half time in Febr 1970 we all 5 were kicked out...

However that blind activity led by hate led also to the problem, thát there was a sudden leak of qualified teachers .The quality of education dropped that much , that even the most adjusted pupils in our class began to play what was called " sink ships" during the lessons where we had already read great literature one year before , but where we now just had to write books full of german grammar with a teacher who was a handworker before and who took - by this way- rather lessons from us . Were there was a school orchestra and chorus before there was now nothing.,, and sport education was as boring as physics , where an old lady teached us physic lessons we already had been tought 3 years , three classes before...

My father was not a nazi ( he said to me even helped jews to escape) but as he had become( due to the fact that he had the 2 best matura in bavaria) a higher officer at wehrmacht, what -due to the allied " denaZifikation" laws would not have allowed him to get a job as officer at the state (he worked in the administration of German public mail), he had when we was in US military custody after ww2 obviously (?) lied telling we was just a little soldier (probably using the identity of his brother who died in the war) he became a general suspect during these investigations and -what should I say? we had the full program...

However, when this started first in 1969 "they" wanted to kick us all out of school ) my elder brothers and me) but my elder brother had just made matura in that year and the second his half examination ( valid for further studies). so its was only myself (as a minderáged 12 y old kid ) that had first time to feel the hardships of laws without even knowing what i should have done wrong. having anything else than interests in or understanding for politics but rather interested in football or music or girls as each kid at that age .. Later i heard form an insider that i also was suspect to be a te**orist on a black list for anyone who had caused a fake bomb alarm at this school before ....and this was just the begin of decades of terror
    so started my life and that is how i became ( as maybe a milion others) rather a general peaceful biut at least self defending warrior, how i learned to help mself to find alternatives to get through in life without that support of that new German establishment , how to avoid confrontation and unnecessary painful experiences .The only profession i was allowed to learn was gardener and I was quite happy with that becauses this is something where one does not destroy but where new plant life is created . And I was even successfull. NOW I am almost 60 years old: My homepage were I by and by want to offer /share with others the experiences of this times ( 60, 70th,80th a.s.o) is what may best explain you what is going through my mind:

http://www.alien-homepage.de/

here my side with the documentary of the 26 th solar sun spot cycle:

http://alien-homepage.de/earthquake_...__archive.html

in the last years i could by some new equipment ( like a electronic piano) and I am concentrating now on classic music ( such as Bach Mozart, Beethoven, GRieg Mussourgski and others) what requires a lot of practicing, before I can start making new arrangement of that music with MIDI equippment such as drums ,synthies bass lines i also can add tracks with my fender stratocaster to..

I started to read about Eric P Dollard, whith his interview about his time at ACE labs , when he told how he / NASA had discovered the sun is "dark inside" and when he bravely started to withstand the " dictatorship of definitions and dogmas) critizising the relativity theory ( that is not all wrong but just less important for the universe as such as light is just a by product of the sun but very precious for us and all natural live). arguing:" "astronauts see no light.so if there is not light travelling through space there is also no "speed of light.

However -this- so I understood .obviuously costed him his job at NASA. They even took away his TESLA lab and eric had to live in a car at the edge of the arizona desert.

So at one point-Eric reminds my on myself. In another relativity he always reminds me on a figure created by the best underground comic maker ever, Robert Crumb end of the 60th he called " Mr Natural" ( Mr Natural was a former taxidriver from Afghanistan. Obviously not accepted by the US society, he ended up in the desert of Arizona were he had his "enlightment understanding that not he was wrong but all the others. so be became a kind of Guru:

Click image for larger version

Name:	e7742a14b3dd98254c1f5c71c4a05e74.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	51322

Click image for larger version

Name:	a9de6a70289c1f86a09d3e1c1079742b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	51323

so this intruduction of myself should be enough for the first visit.
    Please understand if I may not start nor finish the main articles about my discoveries to the socalled solar proton events one one day or today , but need some time and some good moments for
    i have at the moment much to do. having some jobs as gardener where I can fortunately earn some money to continue my projects. ITs hard earned pay.- though i recommend and make links eric Dollard in many postbi maked here in germany to some special FAQ" here ( that brings some people to his side) also I will also be able anytime soon at least to transfer a donation of at least 10 dollars to Eric´s foundation

so having much to do at this time of the year, I may continue tomorrow or in one week, with my article about SOLAR PROTON EVENTS AND THEIR INCREDIBLE EFFECTS ON EARTH...

so,long until then!

sincerely!

Helmut
    Munich/ Germany
    Last edited by Helmut Hummel; 05-22-2016, 12:25 AM.

Welcome Helmut, Maybe write less next time. Is this Solar Proton Events and Effects article already finished? Can we use it for energy harvesting somehow?

Comment

Working...
    X