Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relaxation Time With Bearden's Collector of Degenerate Semiconductor Wire

Hello All,

I see John Bedini posting about Tom Bearden's special collector and an animation by Jean Louis Naudin at the old icehouse pages.
    http://www.icehouse.net/john1/index11.html "98% CU + 2% FE" or "98% AL + 2% FE"
    ..Also correspondence about it at Tom's website:
    ...http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/030304.htm "99% CU + 1% FE"
    ....Where Tom answers about Relaxation time in his book:
    .....http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/F...993/index.html

and i see this exact alloy wire here:
    .http://www.fiskalloy.com/product/c194/ (Awaiting response for ReqForQuote for 20 AWG Alloy Magnet Wire)
    ..Which i posted an info request about here:
    ..http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...fo-please.html

This sounds kind of important because TB, JB, and JLN all posted about this from Tom's book. At the link above to correspondence answer about Relaxation time, Tom says:

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:50:59 -0600

Dear Luke,

The simplest way to look at relaxation time is this:

First, suppose the input potential is instantaneously applied across a conducting pair connected to a load, so that a difference of potential exists around the external circuit. The electrons cannot respond immediately, so for just a moment the potential flows freely down the circuit, without any electron current. Then the electrons start to move, overshoot a bit as they accelerate, then oscillate back and forth a bit.

Also, recall that electrons move longitudinal down the wire only with a drift velocity -- typically a few inches per hour. Most of the electron movement is laterally in the wire.

But for all this to get started after that instantaneous application of potential, the time delay occurs -- and a certain measure of that is known as "relaxation time".

Unfortunately, in a copper conductor it is so short a time that essentially one can make little or no use of the fact that the potential energy of the circuit can be freely changed without work (i.e., simply "regauged") while the electrons are not yet moving. So for normal copper conductors, one can forget it for any power applications.

On the other hand, something like an alloy of 1% Fe in the copper, as an allow, has a relaxation time that can reach a millisecond. So that is plenty of time for the potential, moving through space outside the wire, to move an appreciable distance along the wire, changing much of the potential energy of the circuit "for free".

There's plenty of time to switch before the end of the millisecond. So the source of potential can be disconnected and a diode switched across the input in, which will only allow current to flow from the ground side to the "high side". That way, the potential energy than one freely added to the circuit can be used for work, whenever the electrons come "unpinned" and start to move as current. The voltage x the current through the load gives the power in the load. Integrate over time, and that is how much free work in the load one can get, except for paying a little for switching.

Of course there are other ways also to "pin electrons" ... (he does not say how)

Somewhere i read Tom saying he could not obtain this alloy wire mix, but now it is on the market with 98% CU + 2% FE. I will have to call Fisk Alloy during work to get some info.

This has been posted at icehouse since 2001 at least.
    .http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/tbfrenrg.htm
    ...http://jnaudin.free.fr/hep/index.htm
    Please advise who is using alloy magnet wire and where they got it. Tom says "Copper wire won't work".
    ...Thanks

Hmmm... JLNLabs Time Energy Pump page, http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/F...994/index.html ,
    links to Bearden's newer statement written "Update 15 February 1994":

Use of Step-Charged Capacitor as the Collector

Fulfilling our search for a special material with the extended electron gas relaxation time for the collector, a material alloy composed of 98% aluminum and 2% iron is tentatively suggested. However, production of this alloy is particularly difficult, so we are still researching for a solution that is more easily manufactured.

Meanwhile, the necessity for using a special material for the collector has been bypassed by another procedure we have utilized. Rigorously one can use a normal capacitor as the collector, if one step-charges it in several hundred small incremental rectangular voltage steps (stair-step-charging). The proof that this can freely charge a capacitor with energy, without having to do appreciable work, is already known in the literature. You can charge the capacitor without entropy and essentially without drawing electron mass current. [Ref 2,Ref 3,Ref 4,Ref 5]

Actually we consider the capacitor to be charged by massless displacement current flow, which for circuitry purposes we consider to be d/dl -- a flow of pure potential (trapped EM energy) along a conductor or through the vacuum; i.e., under conditions where mass displacement current flow does not exist. [Ref 6, Ref 7]

He shows a rough schematic for the Ramp generator, but it will not produce the "Individual rectangular step pulses" as shown. To do that is easier done with an EPROM containing the incrementing number count, but with a "00" between every incrementing count to the DAC. So this EEPROM would go between the counter and the DAC, and the counter will address the EPROM to send increasing steps separated by 0V gaps.

Then in May 13, 1994 at http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/F...994/index.html
    he writes:

Problems With Ordinary Capacitors

However, most ordinary capacitors are much more than just an ideal capacitor. The plates move, the dielectric moves, etc. due to the forces created upon them by the E-fields created upon the trapped charges in them. The spatial translation of the resulting force moving the plates constitutes work; i.e., it dissipates some of the flowing dØ/dt energy. Each movement of the plates and/or dielectric carries with it all its internally trapped charges. The movement of those charges constitutes a substantial longitudinal electron current dq/dt, when compared to the longitudinal "drift" electron current in normal circuits. [Electrons spend most of their time moving radially in a wire, not down it.] This "moving plate and its transported charges" make an electron current, which pumps the inert electrons in the ground return line back through the back EMF of the source, depleting the source. Consequently, the ordinary capacitor will simply release as much energy as work (to move the plates and dielectric) as it stored. Hence, it will also produce dissipation of the source via the amount of energy stored in the capacitor. You still get "free energy" stored in the capacitor, but also dissipate the source by an equal amount.

Rigidized Capacitors Must Be Used

Only rigidized capacitive collectors are useful in free energy devices. Such capacitors are in fact actually available, e.g., as calibration standards, but they are extremely expensive ($400 to $2,000 or so each, for a capacitance reaching about 1 uf).

So, capacitive type collectors must be rigidized, if used in overunity circuitry. Even so, in a single integrated circuit, although one collects free energy, one will use half of what was collected to dissipate the source. Not all the remaining half will be discharged through the load; some will be discharged in other circuit and component losses. Hence, there will always be less work done in the load than is done in the source to kill it, by a conventional two wire single closed circuit. In my second referenced paper (Feb.94), I included precise proof that this is true. One must use energy collection and shuttling between two isolated circuits, and the load discharge current must not pass back through the primary source of potential.

We have previously provided precisely how to utilize capacitive collectors in our two referenced papers. We point out here that the capacitors must be calibration standard capacitors, or specially made rigidized capacitors.

It Does Not Require Electron Current to Charge An Ideal Capacitor ...

OK I've seen "rigid" Cap's at work for HV semiconductor manu' tools. Nylon sandwiched between two Copper plates. Bonded together with hot injection molded Nylon.

Sigh, like a carrot dangling from a stick almost. I do not agree with statements he makes about capacitor plates holding a charge, per it is the dielectric that holds and separates the charge as shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhmJG1ZMlk8
    but maybe i mis-read hastily. Sure sounds like he would have tried this before patenting, but as of the Feb 1994 writing first listed above, he says.

We have also included specific references proving (both experimentally and theoretically) that this is correct. With the requirement for special materials removed, there is no reason that a competent researcher cannot develop a step-charged capacitor device to prove it experimentally for himself or herself.

I am believing that after all these years THIS forum would have a thread by a competent researcher replicating this? I bet John Bedini must have. I bet someone senior or admin here knows. Anybody?

Comment

Fisk Sales quotes 100 LBS Min order, ~ $1500 for 20 AWG bare wire. They do not apply enamel.

Checking LitzWire for enameling fees next. They say this 98% CU / 2% FE was developed 35 years ago, is used in EVERY Male connector pin for decades, and Tom Bearden claimed it was Un-Obtainium, and then stated for that difficulty, a regular Capacitor was the desired collector; then he claims regular Cap's to unstable mechanically, and Rigid capacitors were required, and no leads or photos. Just enthusiastic words as far as i see here, at the premier forum that champions this tech...

If any of you have any piss or Vinegar left, jump into a Min-Order pool for this Un-Obtainium 20 AWG Bare CU/FE Alloy wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Volty View Post
        Fisk Sales quotes 100 LBS Min order, ~ $1500 for 20 AWG bare wire. They do not apply enamel.

Checking LitzWire for enameling fees next. They say this 98% CU / 2% FE was developed 35 years ago, is used in EVERY Male connector pin for decades, and Tom Bearden claimed it was Un-Obtainium, and then stated for that difficulty, a regular Capacitor was the desired collector; then he claims regular Cap's to unstable mechanically, and Rigid capacitors were required, and no leads or photos. Just enthusiastic words as far as i see here, at the premier forum that champions this tech...

If any of you have any piss or Vinegar left, jump into a Min-Order pool for this Un-Obtainium 20 AWG Bare CU/FE Alloy wire.
        OK 23 AWG is the smallest Hal's equipment can enamel at Litzwire. That is 63,800 feet of bare 23 AWG. They say it is possible, but problematic per the Iron begins rusting immediately after manufacture, and enamel will not stick to it well, so requires etching to make the enamel stick.

An alternative of AL-Si-Fe 92% Al, 4.5% Si, 0.8% fe is also hard to enamel they say, but at least they make it themselves and could maybe avoid needing to etch the wire to get it coated. They are considering the challenge and may quote this job shortly. They want a sample of the C194 from Fisk Alloy, but is custom batches only, no material to give until 6 weeks after ordering.
        Last edited by Volty; 05-26-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Stepped Pulse Charger LED Demo for Arduino Uno

Hmmm... JLNLabs Time Energy Pump page, http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/F...994/index.html ,
          links to Bearden's newer statement written "Update 15 February 1994":

Use of Step-Charged Capacitor as the Collector

Fulfilling our search for a special material with the extended electron gas relaxation time for the collector, a material alloy composed of 98% aluminum and 2% iron is tentatively suggested. However, production of this alloy is particularly difficult, so we are still researching for a solution that is more easily manufactured.

Meanwhile, the necessity for using a special material for the collector has been bypassed by another procedure we have utilized. Rigorously one can use a normal capacitor as the collector, if one step-charges it in several hundred small incremental rectangular voltage steps (stair-step-charging). The proof that this can freely charge a capacitor with energy, without having to do appreciable work, is already known in the literature. You can charge the capacitor without entropy and essentially without drawing electron mass current. [Ref 2,Ref 3,Ref 4,Ref 5]

Actually we consider the capacitor to be charged by massless displacement current flow, which for circuitry purposes we consider to be d/dl -- a flow of pure potential (trapped EM energy) along a conductor or through the vacuum; i.e., under conditions where mass displacement current flow does not exist. [Ref 6, Ref 7]

He shows a rough schematic for the Ramp generator, but it will not produce the "Individual rectangular step pulses" as shown. To do that is easier done with an EPROM containing the incrementing number count, but with a "00" between every incrementing count to the DAC. So this EEPROM would go between the counter and the DAC, and the counter will address the EPROM to send increasing steps separated by 0V gaps.

Then in May 13, 1994 at http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/F...994/index.html
          he writes:

Problems With Ordinary Capacitors

However, most ordinary capacitors are much more than just an ideal capacitor. The plates move, the dielectric moves, etc. due to the forces created upon them by the E-fields created upon the trapped charges in them. ... (Cut)...

Rigidized Capacitors Must Be Used

Only rigidized capacitive collectors are useful in free energy devices. Such capacitors are in fact actually available, e.g., as calibration standards, but they are extremely expensive ($400 to $2,000 or so each, for a capacitance reaching about 1 uf).

So, capacitive type collectors must be rigidized, if used in overunity circuitry. Even so, in a single integrated circuit, although one collects free energy, one will use half of what was collected to dissipate the source. Not all the remaining half will be discharged through the load; some will be discharged in other circuit and component losses. Hence, there will always be less work done in the load than is done in the source to kill it, by a conventional two wire single closed circuit. In my second referenced paper (Feb.94), I included precise proof that this is true. One must use energy collection and shuttling between two isolated circuits, and the load discharge current must not pass back through the primary source of potential.

We have previously provided precisely how to utilize capacitive collectors in our two referenced papers. We point out here that the capacitors must be calibration standard capacitors, or specially made rigidized capacitors.

It Does Not Require Electron Current to Charge An Ideal Capacitor ...

... (Cut)

Here is a video at Photobucket video of an Arduino Uno based Stepped Pulse Charger signal generator for Tom Bearden's proposal, but slowed down so you can see it with an LED:

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/vo...jpzeg.mp4.html

Here is the code:
          /*
          Stepped Pulse Charger
          This example has an LED on pin 9
          using the analogWrite() function.

The analogWrite() function uses PWM, so if
          you want to change the pin you're using, be
          sure to use another PWM capable pin. On most
          Arduino, the PWM pins are identified with
          a "~" sign, like ~3, ~5, ~6, ~9, ~10 and ~11.

This example code is in the public domain.
          */
          int led = 9; // the PWM pin the LED is attached to
          int brightness = 3; // how bright the LED is
          int fadeAmount = 40; // how many points to fade the LED by

// the setup routine runs once when you press reset:
          void setup() {
          // declare pin 9 to be an output:
          pinMode(led, OUTPUT);
          }

// the loop routine runs over and over again forever:
          void loop() {
          // set the brightness of pin 9:
          analogWrite(led, brightness);
          // wait for nn milliseconds to see the increasing effect
          //delayMicroseconds(50000);
          delay(50);
          // set the brightness of pin 9 OFF:
          analogWrite(led, 0);
          // wait for nn milliseconds to see the dimming effect
          //delayMicroseconds(50000);
          delay(50);
          // change the brightness for next time through the loop:
          brightness = brightness * 2;

// reverse the direction of the fading at the ends of the fade:
          if (brightness >= 255) {
          brightness = 3 ;
          analogWrite(led, 0);
          // wait for nn milliseconds between cycles
          delay(300);
          }
          }

I noticed the Arduino "Delay (n)" milliSeconds is not the same as "DelayMicroseconds (nnnn)",
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Stepped Pulse Charger Code for Arduino Uno Rev3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.6 KB
ID:	48885

I'm still looking for that Capacitor sandwich i saw at work, so busy there, the driving away is good ;-)

The Bearden Rx 98% CU + 2% Fe min order is $1500 as 23 AWG bare wire. If it can be enameled, it will need to be etched first. Tom only mentioned the Stepped Pulse Charger for Capacitors. Then he said "Special rigid Capacitors only (for Stepped Charging)". It took him many months to add that part, after he tried it i bet, but he quotes sources stating this is fact that impulses can charge a Cap' without electron current flow.

H a s - a n y o n e - h e r e - e v e r - t r i e d or read about someone trying this fundamental harvesting of pre-current flow energy harvesting, with "Degenerate Semiconductor alloy wire", or with Capacitors?
          Last edited by Volty; 05-27-2016, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Here is a video at Photobucket video of an Arduino Uno based Stepped Pulse Charger signal generator for Tom Bearden's proposal, but slowed down so you can see it with an LED: ... (Cut) ...
            I cannot ignore that Meyers stepped charging was accomplished with a gated resonant impulse train, and it charges the plates more like Tom Bearden is describing, without regular electron current flow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY5mXOx9wjE <-- Water-Fuel-Cell-(WFC)-Resonance-Stanley-Meyer`s-Secret-Revealed

and finally someone figured out how he made his coils work, with a Gap in the core to decouple it:

http://open-source-energy.org/?topic=2595.0 <-- Massive, massive, massive breakthrough, finally got somewhere.

Name:	Meyers Gated Sine Step Charging Effect Created w Unipolar Impulses B.jpg
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	48887Click image for larger version

Name:	Meyers Gated Sine Step Charging Effect Created w Unipolar Impulses C.jpg
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	48888Click image for larger version

Name:	Meyers Gated Sine Step Charging Effect Created w Unipolar Impulses D.jpg
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	48889Click image for larger version

Name:	Meyers Gated Sine Step Charging Effect Created w Unipolar Impulses.jpg
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	48886Click image for larger version

Name:	Meyers Gated Sine Step Charging Effect Created w Unipolar Impulses E.jpg
Size:	367.6 KB
ID:	48890
            Last edited by Volty; 05-28-2016, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Here is the article Tom bases his assertions about stepped charging of Capacitors:

http://freenrg.info/CAPTRET/Charging_a_capacitor.pdf

Name:	Stepped Pulse Charging - of Tom Beardens Bibliography.jpg
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	48892

This is not what i imagined with individual impulses increasing in amplitude. He shows a continually changing ramp wave as the ultimate, but look how it takes 60 seconds to get the same charge as a 1 step DC taking 2 seconds, or 30X longer.

That means this will be 30 times slower to charge a Capacitor than DC at top efficiency of a continually varying ramp. That stops this quest dead, and Tom should not have bothered mentioning this, unless i am not understanding still.

Why did he ignore the alloy wire he began the topic with, mentioning Edison's Blue Flash that preceded the current and killed the guy throwing the switch. Why did he claim he could not get any, when it has been used in connector pins for 35 years i wonder. Then mention this near worthless Capacitor charging cheaper discovery... I am glad i did not waste a cent on this, or the Book where Tom is touting this as a way to OU.

As for charging a capacitor faster, kdkinen shows Don Smith Simplified, where the two-for-one is that the Load is placed between the opposite Capacitor plate and Earth Ground, and Earth supplies 1/2. The Quanta Charger guy says same, Earth Ground gets him 2X output.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiD-OgYxKY

TheOldScientist on youtube shows his Kapanadze setup charges much much faster than any of his Tesla setups,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=Z-QvHSyHOuQ <-- At 7 minutes here he is amazed how much faster his Cap charges than with Tesla setups.

Comment

Working...
              X