A motor design to defy lenz's law !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A motor design to defy lenz's law !

1. In the given diagram the two rotors (purple, green) are electricaly isolated but mechanically fit to rotate along same axis
    2. The motor action on the left side rotor will move the armature set, this will produce currents in right side rotor that will pass via a variable load.
    3. do you see the magnetic feilds of both rotors cancelling each other especially when the no. of turns are large
    4. Will this cancel lenz effect on generator side or both sides?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Proud Teslain View Post
    1. In the given diagram the two rotors (purple, green) are electricaly isolated but mechanically fit to rotate along same axis
    2. The motor action on the left side rotor will move the armature set, this will produce currents in right side rotor that will pass via a variable load.
    3. do you see the magnetic feilds of both rotors cancelling each other especially when the no. of turns are large
    4. Will this cancel lenz effect on generator side or both sides?
    Hi Proud Teslain,

While your design is indeed very intriguing, i do'nt see any cancellation of the Magnetic Fields between the two rotors, the Lenz's Law Magnetic Opposition is for like currents and Additive Magnetic Fields, Consider the Motoring rotor first, the Lenz's law in that is still prominent and so is it in the other Generator Rotor, if you can some how cross couple the reactions across each, you over come the back drag in the generator and the Back e.m.f in the Motor which then for sure will produce you a low Lenz system..question is how do you accomplish this task...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

@Faraday88 are you from bengaluru? Have you heared about Dr Paramahamsa Thewari? Can i Chat with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Teslain View Post
        @Faraday88 are you from bengaluru? Have you heared about Dr Paramahamsa Thewari? Can i Chat with you?
        Hi Proud Teslian,

Yes, i'm from Bengaluru, about Tewari and Bruce de plama and the N-machine yes..i have heard about that too.. but i think Mr. Tewari was somewhere from the Northern part of India.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hello Proud Teslian

All wares have a Lenz low, because we live in Ether or Phisical vacuum like the Scalar net between thye Nuclear and electron in Atom/ It's need to mooving for get the vurtial particls in Vacuum for capture of energy for deminstrate You the real electron/ You may imagine the ware like the Punp wich pumping the energy from the Virtual state to Real state (visible o measure state)/ Phisical body ( or Eater) in the net between may be assiciate like nothing, but it's have a mass in Scalar state/ But the the capture the Virtual mass in the force? because this mass will be resist with You phisically
          It is impossible to win as a law
          It's need to find other methodes for win this/

Comment

But be shure that intertia ios a vacuum propetrie, because when you are trying to create vector perturbations in Vacuum or Ether - the Scalar vacuum or Ether will be try to compincate this/
            This is the fact that the thermodynamic law does not provide for? because this process must be without withh heat that mwan without loses or remove the chargew via the phtons back to the vacuum (lite and heat)

Comment

Working...
            X