Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moderator Needs To Turn Off The Visitor Posts

Hi everyone

Is it just me, that is annoyed, how the "Visitors posting their crappy products/services (and, in languages not understandable to quite a few of us)" have taken over this forum??? Post here if you think the moderator should disable "so-called" visitor posting. It is getting very difficult to, just, follow threads one is interested in...bad enough that certain folks have gone dark...just sayin'!!!
    Best Regards ~ James, Somewhere In Idaho

What visitor posts? Everyone must be registered to post and those who do spam have their posts removed and account blocked asap. Where are all these posts you're talking about?
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Aaron,

if you look at "whats new" you will see a ton of visitor messages from a Vietnamese site. I banned the user but I do not have the ability to remove the visitor messages from each persons profile. I would turn off the ability to leave visitor messages in users individual profiles.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Thank you Tom...YA, THOSE!!!!

Comment

I disabled visitor message for everyone and deleted all those user's posts.
          Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thank you for that, Aaron...

Comment

Working...
            X