Pyramid Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyramid Experiments

Something I got to thinking about today. When I was a kid I read a book about pyramids...called "Pyramid Power" or something like it. It described the effects that the pyramid shape can have over all kinds of things. Plants growing faster with more produce. Healing ailments...etc.

I was wondering if anyone has ever experimented with placing a monopole in a pyramid, or even a battery bank? It's definitely something I would like to try once I get my monopole all tuned up.

I bet these crystal batteries would experience an effect as well!

That very same thought has been on my mind too. I was thinking of knocking one up out of copper piping with 1.5m lengths.. Any thoughts on material?

Comment

I have done a little reading on it...but not much. It seems that metal pyramids manipulate or strengthen EMF....wood pyramids are better for meditation. It looks like people are using many different types of metals...and different metals produce weaker or stronger results. I imagine this is a mountain of research and experimentation to tackle.

I know it has to be aligned north, or true north... can't remember. And the measurements have to be EXACT.

From what I'm reading now...it looks like a pyramid can generate it's own power. See the following links:

this pyramid should produce electricity. (thomas trawoger's pyramid explaned.)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v51GApOmbI

And I'm going to buy this book:

Shape Power: Dan A. Davidson: 9780962632150: Amazon.com: Books

Comment

I for one will look forward to anything you share with us for findings.

Comment

So much crap to sort through haha. I believe there is something to it...but at the same time there is a lot of what I think is bogus info floating around....

Comment

Hi guys, a couple years ago I made a pyramid with .75" copper tubing. At one point I made coils around the straight sections of the tubing with 17 gauge galvanized wire. I noticed that around the base of the north and east sides that when I moved a compass long the coils there were many magnetic poles but not along the east and west side coils.

Comment

Some very interesting info there Branch, Thank you for sharing. Thinking of starting out with something simple, - just a frame big enough to fit my monopole and battery's inside. Prob's would be made from some kind of tubing (wood or metal). And to the ratio/proportions of the Great pyramid. (phi 1.618)

Comment

Hi,

This is worth the try... Two monopole N-N Magnets (Bedini's squeez Field) in a Pyramid should show some Scalar phenomenon!!!
                just a guess!!!!!!

Rgds,
                Faraday88.
                'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Well I am ironing out issues with my monopole build...so that will take some time...once that is done I will be experimenting with this for sure!

I found this guy that sells copper pyramids: Pyramids,Copper pyramids, Merkaba, crystals, meditation, Pyramid sales, mobiles.

He also sells just the corner connectors that are the correct angle. So all you have to figure is the length of the tubing. Pyramid Connectors. Pyramids, Egypt pyramid, Pyramid kit, Make pyramid, burning man pyramid.

The website design is god awful...

Comment

Those pyramid connectors look mighty fine Branch! cheers for the link. Cash is a little short at present, will prob's start off with plastic tubing a little wider than the copper pipe for connectors.
                    Getting the right lengths (i.e base and sides), should force the correct angle (52 degrees), If the piping is the right diameter should be able to change for those nice welded connectors at a later date...

Comment

It certainly is odd that there are so many large ancient pyramids. I suppose a lot of people may have independently found this type of project interesting and worth great national effort (Heaven knows we have some odd collective behavior that's also been going on in our times), but it certainly is strange. Harder to dismiss is that the engineering behind some of these structures apparently may be beyond our abilities to at least replicate without enourmous effort. I am always amused when people immediately say "aliens, aliens!" Well maybe they were just smarter than us numnuts ... no, never, that couldn't be! I am not dismissing the idea of extraterrestials. I'm Christian, hence I believe extraterrestials have been playing a huge and ongoing role for quite some time. Whether there is a spectrum with people a bit more advanced than us though not angelic, well quite likely, but given our history it seems the best advice is to consider we are the only life in all this creation and if we screw it up we wreck all life in the whole expanse of the universe we can now see. Alright to try and tie this in a little bit at least, there is also the odd story of the Tower of Babel from Genesis. There, Nimrod, if memory serves was doing a great job of building an enourmous tower (pyramid?) to enter into the heavens, only after much progress was made the spoken word was divided in numerous ways amongst the peoples forcing them to leave off the effort. Very strange story.

So whatever you do be quite grotopolis. Sorry, sorry, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Comment

Hi Branch,

This takes me back to my younger days when I played with pyramids a bit. What we would do was take 1/2" copper plumbing pipe and pack it full of quartz powder to amplify it. You could use other crushed rocks too, I suppose, though we just used clear quartz.

We took a pipe and welded a plate over one end and put some chunks of quartz crystals in the pipe. We then put a heavy steel bar in the pipe and pounded on it to crush the quartz. Poor it through a screen to sift out the bigger pieces and you have quartz powder. We even welded up a couple of littles jig so we could take plumbing elbows and fittings and braze them together to make corner pieces. The ones in the link you were looking at are just welded rebar, so they are steel instead of copper. We did everything with copper, so not sure how steel would affect things...

Anyway, I was playing with flower essences at the time and had the books by Gurudas. He had a group of people that would go see Kevin Ryerson, and Ryerson would channel info for them. According to the books one of the things you had to watch out for was that pyramids would accumulate DOR, deadly orgone radiation, if you weren't careful. It's been a long time and Gurudas' books have lousy indices so it's hard to find the info, but I remember always keeping them away from anything electrical so they wouldn't accumulate DOR. If you're not familiar with DOR you can google on it and see what Reich had to say about it.

The books gave a way that you could clean the DOR off the pyramids. I forget exactly how, something like wiping them down with quartz powder, or maybe it was sea salt. Anyway, if you're not up on DOR then I suggest researching it if you're going to do anything with electricity and pyramids.

It's a fascinating concept, really. In the Gem Elixir book by Gurudas it says orgone is energy coming in from the ethers. Sounds similar to radiant, right? Did you ever think about trying to put an orgone accumulator or orgone blanket around your coils or batteries or whatever and see if it affects your charging? Interesting stuff, with plenty of potential for experiments, just watch out for the DOR thing.

Cheers,

Robert

Comment

Pyramid

I did start this thread over Energetic Forum about two yeas ago. Some experiments had to be postponed due to me moving.
                          There was alot of info contributed by many people.

Vtech

Comment

All good points. The Tower of Babel story is an interesting story indeed...

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                            It certainly is odd that there are so many large ancient pyramids. I suppose a lot of people may have independently found this type of project interesting and worth great national effort (Heaven knows we have some odd collective behavior that's also been going on in our times), but it certainly is strange. Harder to dismiss is that the engineering behind some of these structures apparently may be beyond our abilities to at least replicate without enourmous effort. I am always amused when people immediately say "aliens, aliens!" Well maybe they were just smarter than us numnuts ... no, never, that couldn't be! I am not dismissing the idea of extraterrestials. I'm Christian, hence I believe extraterrestials have been playing a huge and ongoing role for quite some time. Whether there is a spectrum with people a bit more advanced than us though not angelic, well quite likely, but given our history it seems the best advice is to consider we are the only life in all this creation and if we screw it up we wreck all life in the whole expanse of the universe we can now see. Alright to try and tie this in a little bit at least, there is also the odd story of the Tower of Babel from Genesis. There, Nimrod, if memory serves was doing a great job of building an enourmous tower (pyramid?) to enter into the heavens, only after much progress was made the spoken word was divided in numerous ways amongst the peoples forcing them to leave off the effort. Very strange story.

So whatever you do be quite grotopolis. Sorry, sorry, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Comment

RD-

Thanks for the info on DOR (deadly orgone radiation). Yes, it sounds very similar to radiant energy. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

Yes, my intention with starting this thread was to experiment with pyramids effects on monopoles or batteries...although I'm finding there are a lot of other great experiments to do.

Always good advice to be careful with things not fully understood....

Originally posted by Robert Darrah View Post
                              Hi Branch,

This takes me back to my younger days when I played with pyramids a bit. What we would do was take 1/2" copper plumbing pipe and pack it full of quartz powder to amplify it. You could use other crushed rocks too, I suppose, though we just used clear quartz.

We took a pipe and welded a plate over one end and put some chunks of quartz crystals in the pipe. We then put a heavy steel bar in the pipe and pounded on it to crush the quartz. Poor it through a screen to sift out the bigger pieces and you have quartz powder. We even welded up a couple of littles jig so we could take plumbing elbows and fittings and braze them together to make corner pieces. The ones in the link you were looking at are just welded rebar, so they are steel instead of copper. We did everything with copper, so not sure how steel would affect things...

Anyway, I was playing with flower essences at the time and had the books by Gurudas. He had a group of people that would go see Kevin Ryerson, and Ryerson would channel info for them. According to the books one of the things you had to watch out for was that pyramids would accumulate DOR, deadly orgone radiation, if you weren't careful. It's been a long time and Gurudas' books have lousy indices so it's hard to find the info, but I remember always keeping them away from anything electrical so they wouldn't accumulate DOR. If you're not familiar with DOR you can google on it and see what Reich had to say about it.

The books gave a way that you could clean the DOR off the pyramids. I forget exactly how, something like wiping them down with quartz powder, or maybe it was sea salt. Anyway, if you're not up on DOR then I suggest researching it if you're going to do anything with electricity and pyramids.

It's a fascinating concept, really. In the Gem Elixir book by Gurudas it says orgone is energy coming in from the ethers. Sounds similar to radiant, right? Did you ever think about trying to put an orgone accumulator or orgone blanket around your coils or batteries or whatever and see if it affects your charging? Interesting stuff, with plenty of potential for experiments, just watch out for the DOR thing.

Cheers,

Robert

Comment

Working...
                              X