No announcement yet.

Pyramid Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of great info! I read through the first few pages....seems like you have having some difficulty with attracting bad energy to start with.

Did you get that sorted out?

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Pyramid

I did start this thread over Energetic Forum about two yeas ago. Some experiments had to be postponed due to me moving.
    There was alot of info contributed by many people.

Vtech

Comment

Hello Branch Gordon. I'm not done with this subject yet. After reading thousands of pages and watching hours of documentaries I realized many things. One of them is the true purpose of all pyramids built all over the Earth. They all have more than one thing in common. First is their location - not coincidental. Second, their alignment with stars. This is particularly clear in formation of pyramids in Giza Plateau. Majority of them were not a burial places and weren't built by slaves but skilled and well compensated workers. There are artifacts from different part of the world which also have similar markings, were made with stunning precision in very hard materials and some of their properties are difficult to explain by modern science. My question is: who and why shared with those people a blueprint for such structures and what was the purpose for them. What I believe now is that they served more than one. Whatever was happening inside did also affect surrounding area in positive way including humans, vegetation and every living being.
      I hope you'll enjoy going through this thread. There are links to other sites and videos with wealth of information including links to my 4Shared files with related books.

I read your comment above about DOR. No, it is not the same as Radiant Energy. Radiant can be beneficial to our health and vegetation. Monopole wave is similar to the waves produced by electronic healing devices. I'm currently working on few and the effects are very positive.

Cheers
      Vtech

My problems with early model of pyramid were the result of environment as well as location - underground instead of the ground level. I wish to have more time and resources to continue. I found this very fascinating.

Comment

Awsome thread Vtech.
        Did you ever get around to placing a starship coil inside a pyramid?

Ahmad

Comment

I read your comment above about DOR. No, it is not the same as Radiant Energy. Radiant can be beneficial to our health and vegetation. Monopole wave is similar to the waves produced by electronic healing devices. I'm currently working on few and the effects are very positive.
          I would think radiant energy then is the same as POSITIVE/fresh orgone. But I think there is possibilty of negative/diseased orgone as well. That is, if my understanding of orgone is correct. I think it is the same as Chi, Reiki, Prana. I have been reading in esoteric healing books, that you for example should cleanse your hands with saltwalter after you have done a healing. The reason for this is that the body of a sick person accumulates "used up" or diseased prana, wich salt neutralizes. The diseased prana can be transferred to you or other people, making them sick.
          This is not something we want. And I have experiences with this myself. I sometimes did healings on people, and would get pain in my hands that lasted for a few hours. (No, I didnt wash my hands). And one time, I remember trying to remove the diseased prana from a friends stomach, and as soon as I did that, my other friend, laying on the coch in the room, suddenly starts complaining about stomach pain!
          Besides from cleansing your hands after a healing session, one should during the practice, have a bucket of saltwater to "throw" the diseased prana into. The reason is that water absorbs it, and salt neutralizes it. It is particularly the book and healing technique called "Pranic Healing" that I have been doing, and that emphasizes the working on removing the diseased prana.

So my point is, that I think just because you seem to have positive health results with the SG and radiant energy, doesnt mean you should dismiss the potenital harmful effect of... orgone? And perhaps radiant energy, if it is the same.
          Super-interesting topic though!
          Last edited by aujawindur; 11-26-2012, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Hello Branch Gordon. I'm not done with this subject yet. After reading thousands of pages and watching hours of documentaries I realized many things. One of them is the true purpose of all pyramids built all over the Earth. They all have more than one thing in common. First is their location - not coincidental. Second, their alignment with stars. This is particularly clear in formation of pyramids in Giza Plateau. Majority of them were not a burial places and weren't built by slaves but skilled and well compensated workers. There are artifacts from different part of the world which also have similar markings, were made with stunning precision in very hard materials and some of their properties are difficult to explain by modern science. My question is: who and why shared with those people a blueprint for such structures and what was the purpose for them. What I believe now is that they served more than one. Whatever was happening inside did also affect surrounding area in positive way including humans, vegetation and every living being.
            I hope you'll enjoy going through this thread. There are links to other sites and videos with wealth of information including links to my 4Shared files with related books.

Cheers
            Vtech

My problems with early model of pyramid were the result of environment as well as location - underground instead of the ground level. I wish to have more time and resources to continue. I found this very fascinating.

If you look at ancient egyptian writings, there is a priest, I forget his name, who wrote of the SHEPARD KINGS as a group of advanced people who came in and mind controlled egypt, had them build the pyramids then left. I wish I could remember his name. I came across it while reading some ancient text. it is not the book of the dead or the book of breathings, and it was not imhotep. maybe it was manetho, but that does not seem right either.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hello. Sorry for delay in reply.

@Ahmad. No, but I don't expect anything significant from just a coil alone. It is not that simple.

@aujawindur. Yes, your understanding is correct. Different cultures use their therms but it relates to the same "life force" or "pulse of life".
              Washing hands process is similar to the grounding accumulated potential. Salt water conducts better. Running water which has short path to the ground works best. Water ability to polarize and carry potential is another topic. An old experiment conducted by Lord Kelvin can be quite an eye opener. When you try to heal make sure your health (mind and body) is well balanced. Otherwise you might get ill and always "ground" yourself as soon as session is done.
              There are always two opposing forces or energies. Orgone is no different. DOR, or dead orgone can concentrate and affect all life forms. I did notice positive effect near radiant devices as well as familiar "warm feeling". Energy which isn't beneficial can be felt as "sharp" or even painful (like a needle) from a distance. Also, all energies have colors. The only difference between light, sound, microwaves or gamma rays are thousands of octaves. Every particle including chromosomes in DNA have their unique resonant frequencies. Our pineal gland can be compared to sophisticated, variable crystal transceiver. Every process within living form is based on potential. We're electrical beings operating on micro currents, mV - single V potentials and various frequencies. Even when asleep. Aura around us and every life form by its color (spectrum) provides precise information about the host. Just as some people can "see" this light it is also possible to hear or feel it. While our prime senses can mislead and impair basic judgement, there are also advanced "receivers" within us allowing to "see" and experience subtle fields. It is possible to "travel", receive or send messages such as thoughts, heal or kill and more. RV (remote viewing) has been used in various projects and some "black ops" which were generously financed (with our money) employed these skills.
              It is sometimes better to "let go" and try to feel it rather than logically explain. Various plants respond very similar to surrounding fields. We can observe and learn from them.

@Tom C. Yes, you remember correct but the name escaped my memory as well. Imhotep was an architect but he didn't design this complex. The blueprint came from very advanced people and has been shared among different civilizations on Earth.
              And they built it, without questioning and willingly...

Thanks
              Vtech

Comment

The Greek word for pyramid is pyramidos and is contains the word ‘pyr’ meaning ‘fire’ and ‘amid’ meaning ‘in the middle’....
                The pyramid’s shape seems to acts as an antenna for the spiraling torsion waves. Perhaps a pyramid focuses torsion waves from the Earth grid into its center? Are the megalithic stones and structures placed on the meridians of the Earth grid the acupuncture needles in the energy body of Gaia? Were they built by highly advanced ancient civilizations to protect us from cosmic influences and used to stabilize the aura, the aether energy fields of the Earth? Perhaps similar infrastructure was used by the Atlantean civilization to stabilize the tectonic plate movements that caused Earthquakes and volcanic activity around the world. However, the Atlanteans could not prevent a pole shift that eventually led to the destruction of Atlantis. Did Atlanteans shared those blueprints with Egyptians or it was someone else?
                Below is the photograph taken in the Abydos Temple. Do we recognize some shapes?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Abydos Temple.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	45247

Thanks
                Vtech

Comment

Thank you for the response Vtech.

After building and playing around with a pyramid, I can safely agree with you it's not that simple.
                  I built a pyramid from copper piping (15mm diameter) 2m base, to the ratios of the Great pyramid. I aligned the base with north/ true north as best I could...(Not as straight forward as I originally thought) and tried a few experiments to see if there were any interesting effects. One of the observations I had read about talked of food/plants taking on positive effects such as decaying at a slower rate, plants showing signs of increased growth, milk not turning sour etc. I took an apple cut it in half, placing one half in the centre of the pyramid (40cm abouve the ground) and another about 3m from the pyramid. I observed the rate of decay with both halfs each day... and what do you know they both rotted at an even rate... (shouldn't have come as a surprise really,..apples oxidize... but did I find myself feeling disappointed...)I tried (probably prematurely) placing my SSG inside and doing a 6 hour charge run to see if anything different happend. But didn't notice any observable change. Well my neighbours started giving me funny looks anyway
                  I'm not sure at all if it is relevant or not but I did a continuity test on the pyramid (prior to the above trials) to see that the 8 lengths were all electrically connected. I would also say that it was earthed into the ground with an off cut of copper pipe beneath a corner going into the earth.
                  So far no observable effects to report, It makes a cool prop for the garden though.
                  It did occur to me whilst doing these trials that there are a lot of variables... pipe material, thickness, lengths, method of joining lengths, should it be electrically connected or not, earthed or not. Have I really found true north?.. It would seem i have no clear line of enquiry or direction to head, out of my depth or barking up the wrong tree...
                  I would however say that on a very very subtle level when I sit inside the pyramid I feel a calming effect. Or awareness of the space I'm in. I 'm not sure where I'm going with that... but the shape is a very striking one to be around.

My interest in Pyramids was solidified when I went inside the kings chamber of the great pyramid. It felt like being in the centre of the earth... It is an imense structure to behold!!!!!!! After climbing up the grand gallery you enter the kings chamber. The size of the stones is staggering, solid granite all different dimensions and sizes, yet joined with laser precision. You get the picture.
                  What really blew my mind was the acoustic of the kings chamber. There is an engineering of acoustic that is other worldly. The Kings Chamber to my understanding is an amplifier of harmonics. I could click my fingers and the sound would produce a reverb tail of at least 10 seconds whilst producing many different tones! If i chanted a note with my voice , My voice would kind of split into many other harmonics, it would sound like many voices a chord.
                  Looking at the floor i could see the granite squares and rectangles that made up the floor, were again all different sizes. I stamped on different squares and listened. Some were very solid (as you would expect) and didn't produce much. others produced a sound so imense I could only discribe it as a jet flying directly over your head, or thunder clapping directly above your head. A 5o ton stone drum skin, probably with a shaft behind it going down deep into the pyramid.
                  At the opposite side of the room to the entrance is a solid granite bath, when you lie in the bath and chant it's like being submerged in harmonics, and a strange phasing effect happens in your head.
                  The structure ain't no burial chamber thats for sure. What it was capable of, when it was in it's full glory (with it's white outer plates that were striped over the centuries) is beyond me... It's a potent reminder to me that the ancients knew things about our existence and place in the universe we have clearly forgotten.
                  I'm still keen to see if we can produce any interesting effects (hopefully positive) with pyramids. But I for one am prepared to take my time to do so.
                  Right now is time for me to focus on my SSG, something i feel i can move forward with a bit more surety.

Peace
                  Ahmad

Comment

Ahmad.

It is not just a shape and proportions but carefully chosen location. Same goes for other like structures as well as Tesla experimental lab in Colorado Springs, Wardenclyff, Coral Castle etc.
                    There is also hidden from the eye underground structure of tunnels and another chamber under the Pyramid. Flooding of Nile was supplying aquifers and it did play a crucial role to the operation. Even Great Pyramid isn't aligned perfectly anymore due to the shift of magnetic poles. What we're left with is an amazing structure full of records and stories. They were meant to last for future generations like a great library. They were also powers preventing real stories from being discovered and deciphered. To protect us from sudden overload of knowledge? I think the reason is of different nature.
                    Their alignment with stars is the most intriguing to me. I have (somewhere) some copies of video material from the time I was doing research but there is also vast video reference on YT. I'll try to dig up some links.

Thanks
                    Vtech

Comment

Ahmad.

It is not just a shape and proportions but carefully chosen location. Same goes for other like structures as well as Tesla experimental lab in Colorado Springs, Wardenclyff, Coral Castle etc.
                      There is also hidden from the eye underground structure of tunnels and another chamber under the Pyramid. Flooding of Nile was supplying aquifers and it did play a crucial role to the operation. Even Great Pyramid isn't aligned perfectly anymore due to the shift of magnetic poles. What we're left with is an amazing structure full of records and stories. They were meant to last for future generations like a great library. They were also powers preventing real stories from being discovered and deciphered. To protect us from sudden overload of knowledge? I think the reason is of different nature.
                      Their alignment with stars is the most intriguing to me. I have (somewhere) some copies of video material from the time I was doing research but there is also vast video reference on YT. I'll try to dig up some links.

Thanks
                      Vtech
                      Blackchisel97

Thank you for your thoughtful input on many subjects. Maybe the following could help on your quest - but may I also suggest in addition (intuition) and dowsing.

Computer Program

Now, to test the theory it would be necessary to create a computer program that could calculate the latitude and longitude coordinates of all Platonic solid vertices within the earth given a set of lock coordinates and bearing or rotation angle around that point.

Thus I created a couple scripts written in Python that would produce a list of coordinates that could then be plotted in Google Earth. Here is what the dodecahedron grid looks like

Earth Grid Research - Fringe Science

longhorn

Comment

I think I read that book a while back, Pyramid Power. I even did some experimentation with pyramids that I made from brass and copper, but never found any evidence that lead me to believe that a static pyramid style structure I made , produced any unique effects.

I seem recall some research that was done with rotating pyramids in strong electromagnetic fields. Ottis Carr supposedly rotated two solid tetrahedrons in a magnetic field and produced an anti-gravity effect.

As for the Pyramids at Giza, I believe there were many functional components that were removed from the inside a long time ago, which were required for it's operation. I even suspect that the smaller pyramids were used, in sequence to jump start the big one. I can only imagine that the complex had some type of strategic or industrial application.
                        Last edited by rmarquette; 03-22-2013, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I Have found an interresting video on youtube:

Ancient Pyramid Discovered 14,000 Feet underwater - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by rmarquette View Post
                            I think I read that book a while back, Pyramid Power. I even did some experimentation with pyramids that I made from brass and copper, but never found any evidence that lead me to believe that a static pyramid style structure I made , produced any unique effects.

I seem recall some research that was done with rotating pyramids in strong electromagnetic fields. Ottis Carr supposedly rotated two solid tetrahedrons in a magnetic field and produced an anti-gravity effect.

As for the Pyramids at Giza, I believe there were many functional components that were removed from the inside a long time ago, which were required for it's operation. I even suspect that the smaller pyramids were used, in sequence to jump start the big one. I can only imagine that the complex had some type of strategic or industrial application.
                            I have done some testing with a small (8" base) pyramid that was made by placing a copper coating over the top third of a balsawood frame. Of course, I used the proper angles to produce a correctly scaled Giza pyramid and oriented it to true north (true north for non-metallic framed pyramids is apparently appropriate. Mag north for metallic framed units). I also tried to replicate, on a small scale something along the lines of what Les Brown reported in this youtube video: http://youtu.be/P7VN6B2GjVI

I made a small coil wound CCW as he illustrated, and suspended it from the top. I then made a small pancake coil wound CW, placed it under the upper coil and connected it to a good outside ground. I tried several different capacitors in between the two to see if there was any charging taking place, but alas, nothing. I may try another experiment with a bigger pyramid and larger coils, but so far I see no sign of any energy flowing. The answer my be that I am not in a good location to intercept the energy, if the whole Ley Lines concept is working along with the shape of the pyramid. Interesting line of research to be sure, but so far nothing to report here.

-Woody
                            "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Hi Woody-

I think the key is create a situation where the coil is able to oscillate off of the earth's base frequency, 7.83hz. Similar I think maybe to matching the SG coil impedance to the battery impedance.

Originally posted by Woody View Post
                              I have done some testing with a small (8" base) pyramid that was made by placing a copper coating over the top third of a balsawood frame. Of course, I used the proper angles to produce a correctly scaled Giza pyramid and oriented it to true north (true north for non-metallic framed pyramids is apparently appropriate. Mag north for metallic framed units). I also tried to replicate, on a small scale something along the lines of what Les Brown reported in this youtube video: http://youtu.be/P7VN6B2GjVI

I made a small coil wound CCW as he illustrated, and suspended it from the top. I then made a small pancake coil wound CW, placed it under the upper coil and connected it to a good outside ground. I tried several different capacitors in between the two to see if there was any charging taking place, but alas, nothing. I may try another experiment with a bigger pyramid and larger coils, but so far I see no sign of any energy flowing. The answer my be that I am not in a good location to intercept the energy, if the whole Ley Lines concept is working along with the shape of the pyramid. Interesting line of research to be sure, but so far nothing to report here.

-Woody

Comment

Thanks guys. @Branch: That sounds reasonable to me. In that video I linked to, Les Brown seemed to just throw together some coils on a whim and tried to connect them with, of all things, 100 percent pure sheep's wool! The discharge threw him 20 feet and injured him. I know that Stubblefield's earth coils used alternating layers of bare wire and cotton. So, it seems alternating organic materials, i.e. cotton or sheep's wool with metals causes an interaction with the aether or "orgone" energy as Wilhelm Reich called it. His orgone accumulators also utilized alternating materials. I suppose Les could have just got lucky in his coil winding parameters and nailed the correct configuration and inductive characteristics with his coils, but that does seem a bit unlikely. He seemed to be well versed in all the aspects of pyramid tech and probably had worked out the details of the coil's construction before the experiment. The sheep's wool, a non-conductive material, seems a very odd choice to connect the coils, but he does say he does not know why he chose it. One of those mysteries.

@BroMikey: An interesting aspect of the pyramid's and other megalithic structures is that the stone materials used to construct them all have piezo-electric properties. This goes for the pyramids at Giza as well as megalithic structures in the Americas and around the world. I personally believe that they were power generating devices, with an additional communications functionality. The famous light beacon at Alexandria was likely an arc lamp which could have been powered by a portion of the theoretical power output of the Giza pyramid, using the same wireless energy transfer technique that Tesla demonstrated at Colorado Springs and was scaling up at Wardenclyffe. The stories of Giant beings that brought knowledge to mankind (most of it NOT good) is found in ALL cultures, around the world! From the ancient Sumerian-Babylonian texts, to my own ancestor's, the Potawatomi's of the great lakes region of North America, down to Central-South America, these stories all say the same things. The Bible also states in Genesis 6 that "There were giants in the earth in those days, and afterward also, when the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were beautiful and they took to themselves wives from among them, as many as they chose...." This includes the pre-flood and post-flood epochs. Just as another philosophical aside, I believe that the whole Atlantean culture was basically the entire pre-deluge culture, all over the earth. The evidence of ancient high technology is found worldwide, not just in one isolated location, as the more widely held legend of Atlantis is currently understood. Just my theory, not a dogma. There is WAY more to our history than we have been told, and it has been hidden in plain sight all these eons of time. Even as the United States was being settled and explored, evidence of giants was being unearthed in the mounds all around THIS country! Numerous newspaper articles, and scientific journals routinely touted the finding of giant (7-15 feet tall) human remains. The earliest of the European explorers of the Americas even recorded encounters with living giants! Where do you think the legend of the "Amazons" came from, eh? This stuff is fun!

Let the wonders continue...

-Woody
                                "It's not a mutiny if the commander is leading it!" - Wally Schirra, Commander Apollo 7

Comment

Working...
                                X