No announcement yet.

Pyramid Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, building a pyramid in wood frames, hollow, does produce effects, from conservation of fruits to razor sharpening, to sleep enhancement. I am a full living proof of this.
    I have "frozen" eggs with it without them to degrade, and consumed them 6 months later !
    I have pyramids and find this idea really great, I will put the battery in charge in the pyramid.
    You are most welcome to build wooden pyramids, using the Gizeh pyramid ratio of 51 degree angle. I secure them with reusable, deframable, nuts and bolts.
    So 1,33 for the mains and 1 for the base, respectively.
    Just read Les Brown, there are plenty of other stuff. This is about the "power of the form manifestation"...ie the geo-something, can't remember.
    Last edited by Bung-ee; 03-20-2014, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom C View Post
      If you look at ancient egyptian writings, there is a priest, I forget his name, who wrote of the SHEPARD KINGS as a group of advanced people who came in and mind controlled egypt, had them build the pyramids then left. I wish I could remember his name. I came across it while reading some ancient text. it is not the book of the dead or the book of breathings, and it was not imhotep. maybe it was manetho, but that does not seem right either.

Tom C
      Tom C, Is Amenhotep the name that you are looking for??

Everyone, you must use materials that are in their 100% natural form. If it can be found in that specific form naturally on Earth, then use it. I'm not positive, but type k copper may be the right copper to use. I don't believe it has anything added to it for rigidity.... First and foremost, do not doubt that you will get results.... Use your instincts, your very first instincts. If you get a bad feeling, stop. If you get a good feeling, proceed. If you suddenly get an idea and it doesn't immediately weird you out, give it a shot.

Comment

I've been experimenting off and on with pyramids. And I can say that they do preserve foods. Even meat. Neat gets mummified. Very useful these days when my refrigerator is out of order. I had three frame pyramids built using PVC pipe . Apart from testing them by putting in foods I also check the energy with dowsing rods. Has anyone tried preserving meat? I thought I ought to use containers that let in a bit of air . fine plastic mesh boxes but flies managed to get in and there were maggots. That did not happen when I tested one chicken.leg. I think the mess of blood and too much flesh attracted the flies. The chicken inside air tight plastic containers did not let the flies in of course but the meat began to sort of liquify. I suppose it was also due to the sunlight on the terrace. Currently I'm trying this inside the house. I have 20 dogs to feed daily. As for veggies, no problem at all . Eggs keep well too for weeks.

Comment

Indeed it's a fascinating idea putting pyramids and orgonite together. I have made orgonite recently. Very powerful objects. I tested them by placing them in the freezer in containers filled with water. the ice humped up over the orgonite pyramids. But I would be wary of placing one inside a pyramid. I could try it though and see how it dowses.

Comment

Originally posted by Anita View Post
            I've been experimenting off and on with pyramids. And I can say that they do preserve foods. Even meat. Neat gets mummified. Very useful these days when my refrigerator is out of order. I had three frame pyramids built using PVC pipe . Apart from testing them by putting in foods I also check the energy with dowsing rods. Has anyone tried preserving meat? I thought I ought to use containers that let in a bit of air . fine plastic mesh boxes but flies managed to get in and there were maggots. That did not happen when I tested one chicken.leg. I think the mess of blood and too much flesh attracted the flies. The chicken inside air tight plastic containers did not let the flies in of course but the meat began to sort of liquify. I suppose it was also due to the sunlight on the terrace. Currently I'm trying this inside the house. I have 20 dogs to feed daily. As for veggies, no problem at all . Eggs keep well too for weeks.
            Hi Anita,
            Also try to keep metallic objects like razor blades, kitchen knife, and both chargeable and rechargeable batteries in the pyramid.... try this experiment of keeping a cut apple with one half outside and the other half in the pyramid, try out if wine fermentation is sped up when kept inside a pyramid ...let us know what you observe.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

hello everyone! I was looking for a place to talk about the pyramids...I just purchased a high tech capstone with a 5.5 inch Rodin Coil. called "ARC 1 " anyways a friend of mine sold me his for $900.00 The ARC1 has installed inside the capstone a 5.5 inch Rodin Coil and around the coil crystals were installed. The capstone is epoxied into place. We run a cord from the capstone down inside the pipe and outside the bottom of a drilled hole and hook it up to my 12 channel Amplifier. The power is immense, at first I didn't believe it was any different than that of a mobius coil used in Radionic machines. These Rodin Coils are awesome! My goal is to purchase (4) each Rodin Coil to place in each of the 4 corners of the queen size pyramid. ipyramids sells a pyramid with 6 powered Rodin Coils with 24kt gold laid over the copper poles, hold on to your seats for $33,000.00! When you thought you seen it all! My basic pyramid 51 degree angel, the corner pieces come with a capstone.Like I said, I was lucky to get the $2800 capstone with a Rodin Coil for $900.00 plus the machined out end corners for the appropriate degrees at 51 degrees + or - . I think it is totally ridiculous the prices ipyramid are charging. The cheapest pyramid with avatar corners all pipes and avatar capstones with a Rodin Coil installed cost $3000.00 for the copper model. He does have more higher priced ones. I have no choice but to purchase his machine cut pipes for $555,00 from him to fit into this capstone.

Here is the thing, there are always ways to get the same product but for less money, when someone who purchased the product doesn't need it no more all you need is a bit of luck. Does anyone know about an old company called, Atlantis Pyramids-Tom Doutt ran it and I called him up and he told me he doesn't build them anymore. I am hoping if anyone who has purchased a deluxe pyramid from Tom years ago with all the accessories please contact me, I will offer you $750.00 but it must not be damage, liken to any bent copper pipes or accessories. Just leave me a message to https://dimensionaltimetravel.blogspot.com this is my blog with the latest things I find that helps a lot of researchers. My pyramid will be over the queenside bed running the Rodin Coil all night at 50% duty cycle if I go over 50% it stands a chance of burning one of these expensive coils.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	50195Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	50195
              Last edited by scarecrow; 07-22-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Nice site, informative
                Last edited by scarecrow; 07-23-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

In 2002, i've experimented with tetra pyramids. I made it from 6pcs of 3/8" of alum tubing, 15" long.

I found out that a tetra could turn water acidic or alkaline in 24hrs!There are two alignments: (1) one broadside is towards north (2) one pointed side is towards north.

One alignment make the glass of water more alkali and the other will make the water more acidic. I will not reveal which one of the alignment will make the water acidic or alkali. Q: Can somebody explain what causes the pyramid to change the ph of water? earth's magnetism, gravity, cosmic rays? etc..

Comment

One reason I decided on a 3sided tetra over a 4sided polygon is the critical alignment of a 4S. It needs to be precisely aligned to mag N or true N. For a tetra, simply align it to the general direction of TN or MN. After 24-48 hrs, the ph is changed. The following data was gathered after 24 hrs=ph8; 48hrs=8.25ph; 4days=ph9+; 5days=ph8.9-9+. I always drink the water from the glass/cup. However, I do not see any dramatic effect on my body. After 5days or more or whatever, its difficult to get a stable reading on the ph meter. Before dipping the sensor in the cup, an erratic reading already appears so I ignore it! When drinking this, i sometimes smell ozone, I guess it does not affect my lungs because the ozonelike smell was not produced by HV or UV.

I do not adhere to the precise angle of 51deg or the russian 75deg. The 6pcs tubing are all equal. No fancy caps on the joints, just metal screws. The tetra can also be made from wood or bamboo sticks or cardboard. I guess, it's not the material but the shape.

Comment

My last comment on this thread. On another corner of our home is a tetra where the water is left alone, probably up to six months. No ph readings here. I drink the water; no effect.

There is a natural phenomena that i observed. In 2002, when i begun my experiments, i noticed that when the water is more than 2 weeks old, the water become murky, greenish in color and there are green spots inside the plastic bottle. The control is clear even after two months. When I drank this water and splashed my face, i experienced the worst diarrhea and severe sore eyes. I realized that the water contained some strange microscopic growth like amoeba-like cultures (algae?). I couldn't understand why algae became present in the bottle. At that time, our shallow well (20 ft deep) pump was newly installed. Now (2019) the water is always clear after several months. It could mean that our newly built water system (2002)contained organisms (algae?). Maybe this phenomena could be used in agricultural studies someday due to the organism's accelerated growth? It's tragic that Engr. John Bedini is gone. Maybe he could give me answers on these phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
                      X