Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pyramid Experiments

Yes, building a pyramid in wood frames, hollow, does produce effects, from conservation of fruits to razor sharpening, to sleep enhancement. I am a full living proof of this.
    I have "frozen" eggs with it without them to degrade, and consumed them 6 months later !
    I have pyramids and find this idea really great, I will put the battery in charge in the pyramid.
    You are most welcome to build wooden pyramids, using the Gizeh pyramid ratio of 51 degree angle. I secure them with reusable, deframable, nuts and bolts.
    So 1,33 for the mains and 1 for the base, respectively.
    Just read Les Brown, there are plenty of other stuff. This is about the "power of the form manifestation"...ie the geo-something, can't remember.
    Last edited by Bung-ee; 03-20-2014 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
    If you look at ancient egyptian writings, there is a priest, I forget his name, who wrote of the SHEPARD KINGS as a group of advanced people who came in and mind controlled egypt, had them build the pyramids then left. I wish I could remember his name. I came across it while reading some ancient text. it is not the book of the dead or the book of breathings, and it was not imhotep. maybe it was manetho, but that does not seem right either.

Tom C
    Tom C, Is Amenhotep the name that you are looking for??

Everyone, you must use materials that are in their 100% natural form. If it can be found in that specific form naturally on Earth, then use it. I'm not positive, but type k copper may be the right copper to use. I don't believe it has anything added to it for rigidity.... First and foremost, do not doubt that you will get results.... Use your instincts, your very first instincts. If you get a bad feeling, stop. If you get a good feeling, proceed. If you suddenly get an idea and it doesn't immediately weird you out, give it a shot.

I've been experimenting off and on with pyramids. And I can say that they do preserve foods. Even meat. Neat gets mummified. Very useful these days when my refrigerator is out of order. I had three frame pyramids built using PVC pipe . Apart from testing them by putting in foods I also check the energy with dowsing rods. Has anyone tried preserving meat? I thought I ought to use containers that let in a bit of air . fine plastic mesh boxes but flies managed to get in and there were maggots. That did not happen when I tested one chicken.leg. I think the mess of blood and too much flesh attracted the flies. The chicken inside air tight plastic containers did not let the flies in of course but the meat began to sort of liquify. I suppose it was also due to the sunlight on the terrace. Currently I'm trying this inside the house. I have 20 dogs to feed daily. As for veggies, no problem at all . Eggs keep well too for weeks.

Indeed it's a fascinating idea putting pyramids and orgonite together. I have made orgonite recently. Very powerful objects. I tested them by placing them in the freezer in containers filled with water. the ice humped up over the orgonite pyramids. But I would be wary of placing one inside a pyramid. I could try it though and see how it dowses.

Quote Originally Posted by Anita View Post
    I've been experimenting off and on with pyramids. And I can say that they do preserve foods. Even meat. Neat gets mummified. Very useful these days when my refrigerator is out of order. I had three frame pyramids built using PVC pipe . Apart from testing them by putting in foods I also check the energy with dowsing rods. Has anyone tried preserving meat? I thought I ought to use containers that let in a bit of air . fine plastic mesh boxes but flies managed to get in and there were maggots. That did not happen when I tested one chicken.leg. I think the mess of blood and too much flesh attracted the flies. The chicken inside air tight plastic containers did not let the flies in of course but the meat began to sort of liquify. I suppose it was also due to the sunlight on the terrace. Currently I'm trying this inside the house. I have 20 dogs to feed daily. As for veggies, no problem at all . Eggs keep well too for weeks.
    Hi Anita,
    Also try to keep metallic objects like razor blades, kitchen knife, and both chargeable and rechargeable batteries in the pyramid.... try this experiment of keeping a cut apple with one half outside and the other half in the pyramid, try out if wine fermentation is sped up when kept inside a pyramid ...let us know what you observe.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    ‘Mass is the Spatial density of Matter (Particle) and the Temporal Intensity of Space (Field)’.