Bedini RPX Sideband Generator

* NEW * BEDINI RPX BOOK & DVD SET: BEDINI RPX

ONLY 150 118 99 71 63 46 SEATS AVAILABLE! - 2019 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Experiments

It certainly is odd that there are so many large ancient pyramids. I suppose a lot of people may have independently found this type of project interesting and worth great national effort (Heaven knows we have some odd collective behavior that's also been going on in our times), but it certainly is strange. Harder to dismiss is that the engineering behind some of these structures apparently may be beyond our abilities to at least replicate without enourmous effort. I am always amused when people immediately say "aliens, aliens!" Well maybe they were just smarter than us numnuts ... no, never, that couldn't be! I am not dismissing the idea of extraterrestials. I'm Christian, hence I believe extraterrestials have been playing a huge and ongoing role for quite some time. Whether there is a spectrum with people a bit more advanced than us though not angelic, well quite likely, but given our history it seems the best advice is to consider we are the only life in all this creation and if we screw it up we wreck all life in the whole expanse of the universe we can now see. Alright to try and tie this in a little bit at least, there is also the odd story of the Tower of Babel from Genesis. There, Nimrod, if memory serves was doing a great job of building an enourmous tower (pyramid?) to enter into the heavens, only after much progress was made the spoken word was divided in numerous ways amongst the peoples forcing them to leave off the effort. Very strange story.

So whatever you do be quite grotopolis. Sorry, sorry, mea culpa, mea culpa.

Hi Branch,

This takes me back to my younger days when I played with pyramids a bit. What we would do was take 1/2" copper plumbing pipe and pack it full of quartz powder to amplify it. You could use other crushed rocks too, I suppose, though we just used clear quartz.

We took a pipe and welded a plate over one end and put some chunks of quartz crystals in the pipe. We then put a heavy steel bar in the pipe and pounded on it to crush the quartz. Poor it through a screen to sift out the bigger pieces and you have quartz powder. We even welded up a couple of littles jig so we could take plumbing elbows and fittings and braze them together to make corner pieces. The ones in the link you were looking at are just welded rebar, so they are steel instead of copper. We did everything with copper, so not sure how steel would affect things...

Anyway, I was playing with flower essences at the time and had the books by Gurudas. He had a group of people that would go see Kevin Ryerson, and Ryerson would channel info for them. According to the books one of the things you had to watch out for was that pyramids would accumulate DOR, deadly orgone radiation, if you weren't careful. It's been a long time and Gurudas' books have lousy indices so it's hard to find the info, but I remember always keeping them away from anything electrical so they wouldn't accumulate DOR. If you're not familiar with DOR you can google on it and see what Reich had to say about it.

The books gave a way that you could clean the DOR off the pyramids. I forget exactly how, something like wiping them down with quartz powder, or maybe it was sea salt. Anyway, if you're not up on DOR then I suggest researching it if you're going to do anything with electricity and pyramids.

It's a fascinating concept, really. In the Gem Elixir book by Gurudas it says orgone is energy coming in from the ethers. Sounds similar to radiant, right? Did you ever think about trying to put an orgone accumulator or orgone blanket around your coils or batteries or whatever and see if it affects your charging? Interesting stuff, with plenty of potential for experiments, just watch out for the DOR thing.

Cheers,

Robert

Pyramid

I did start this thread over Energetic Forum about two yeas ago. Some experiments had to be postponed due to me moving.
    There was alot of info contributed by many people.

Vtech

All good points. The Tower of Babel story is an interesting story indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    It certainly is odd that there are so many large ancient pyramids. I suppose a lot of people may have independently found this type of project interesting and worth great national effort (Heaven knows we have some odd collective behavior that's also been going on in our times), but it certainly is strange. Harder to dismiss is that the engineering behind some of these structures apparently may be beyond our abilities to at least replicate without enourmous effort. I am always amused when people immediately say "aliens, aliens!" Well maybe they were just smarter than us numnuts ... no, never, that couldn't be! I am not dismissing the idea of extraterrestials. I'm Christian, hence I believe extraterrestials have been playing a huge and ongoing role for quite some time. Whether there is a spectrum with people a bit more advanced than us though not angelic, well quite likely, but given our history it seems the best advice is to consider we are the only life in all this creation and if we screw it up we wreck all life in the whole expanse of the universe we can now see. Alright to try and tie this in a little bit at least, there is also the odd story of the Tower of Babel from Genesis. There, Nimrod, if memory serves was doing a great job of building an enourmous tower (pyramid?) to enter into the heavens, only after much progress was made the spoken word was divided in numerous ways amongst the peoples forcing them to leave off the effort. Very strange story.

So whatever you do be quite grotopolis. Sorry, sorry, mea culpa, mea culpa.

RD-

Thanks for the info on DOR (deadly orgone radiation). Yes, it sounds very similar to radiant energy. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same thing.

Yes, my intention with starting this thread was to experiment with pyramids effects on monopoles or batteries...although I'm finding there are a lot of other great experiments to do.

Always good advice to be careful with things not fully understood....

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Darrah View Post
    Hi Branch,

This takes me back to my younger days when I played with pyramids a bit. What we would do was take 1/2" copper plumbing pipe and pack it full of quartz powder to amplify it. You could use other crushed rocks too, I suppose, though we just used clear quartz.

We took a pipe and welded a plate over one end and put some chunks of quartz crystals in the pipe. We then put a heavy steel bar in the pipe and pounded on it to crush the quartz. Poor it through a screen to sift out the bigger pieces and you have quartz powder. We even welded up a couple of littles jig so we could take plumbing elbows and fittings and braze them together to make corner pieces. The ones in the link you were looking at are just welded rebar, so they are steel instead of copper. We did everything with copper, so not sure how steel would affect things...

Anyway, I was playing with flower essences at the time and had the books by Gurudas. He had a group of people that would go see Kevin Ryerson, and Ryerson would channel info for them. According to the books one of the things you had to watch out for was that pyramids would accumulate DOR, deadly orgone radiation, if you weren't careful. It's been a long time and Gurudas' books have lousy indices so it's hard to find the info, but I remember always keeping them away from anything electrical so they wouldn't accumulate DOR. If you're not familiar with DOR you can google on it and see what Reich had to say about it.

The books gave a way that you could clean the DOR off the pyramids. I forget exactly how, something like wiping them down with quartz powder, or maybe it was sea salt. Anyway, if you're not up on DOR then I suggest researching it if you're going to do anything with electricity and pyramids.

It's a fascinating concept, really. In the Gem Elixir book by Gurudas it says orgone is energy coming in from the ethers. Sounds similar to radiant, right? Did you ever think about trying to put an orgone accumulator or orgone blanket around your coils or batteries or whatever and see if it affects your charging? Interesting stuff, with plenty of potential for experiments, just watch out for the DOR thing.

Cheers,

Robert

Lots of great info! I read through the first few pages....seems like you have having some difficulty with attracting bad energy to start with.

Did you get that sorted out?

Quote Originally Posted by blackchisel97 View Post
    Pyramid

I did start this thread over Energetic Forum about two yeas ago. Some experiments had to be postponed due to me moving.
    There was alot of info contributed by many people.

Vtech

Hello Branch Gordon. I'm not done with this subject yet. After reading thousands of pages and watching hours of documentaries I realized many things. One of them is the true purpose of all pyramids built all over the Earth. They all have more than one thing in common. First is their location - not coincidental. Second, their alignment with stars. This is particularly clear in formation of pyramids in Giza Plateau. Majority of them were not a burial places and weren't built by slaves but skilled and well compensated workers. There are artifacts from different part of the world which also have similar markings, were made with stunning precision in very hard materials and some of their properties are difficult to explain by modern science. My question is: who and why shared with those people a blueprint for such structures and what was the purpose for them. What I believe now is that they served more than one. Whatever was happening inside did also affect surrounding area in positive way including humans, vegetation and every living being.
    I hope you'll enjoy going through this thread. There are links to other sites and videos with wealth of information including links to my 4Shared files with related books.

I read your comment above about DOR. No, it is not the same as Radiant Energy. Radiant can be beneficial to our health and vegetation. Monopole wave is similar to the waves produced by electronic healing devices. I'm currently working on few and the effects are very positive.

Cheers
    Vtech

My problems with early model of pyramid were the result of environment as well as location - underground instead of the ground level. I wish to have more time and resources to continue. I found this very fascinating.

Awsome thread Vtech.
    Did you ever get around to placing a starship coil inside a pyramid?

Ahmad

I read your comment above about DOR. No, it is not the same as Radiant Energy. Radiant can be beneficial to our health and vegetation. Monopole wave is similar to the waves produced by electronic healing devices. I'm currently working on few and the effects are very positive.
    I would think radiant energy then is the same as POSITIVE/fresh orgone. But I think there is possibilty of negative/diseased orgone as well. That is, if my understanding of orgone is correct. I think it is the same as Chi, Reiki, Prana. I have been reading in esoteric healing books, that you for example should cleanse your hands with saltwalter after you have done a healing. The reason for this is that the body of a sick person accumulates "used up" or diseased prana, wich salt neutralizes. The diseased prana can be transferred to you or other people, making them sick.
    This is not something we want. And I have experiences with this myself. I sometimes did healings on people, and would get pain in my hands that lasted for a few hours. (No, I didnt wash my hands). And one time, I remember trying to remove the diseased prana from a friends stomach, and as soon as I did that, my other friend, laying on the coch in the room, suddenly starts complaining about stomach pain!
    Besides from cleansing your hands after a healing session, one should during the practice, have a bucket of saltwater to "throw" the diseased prana into. The reason is that water absorbs it, and salt neutralizes it. It is particularly the book and healing technique called "Pranic Healing" that I have been doing, and that emphasizes the working on removing the diseased prana.

So my point is, that I think just because you seem to have positive health results with the SG and radiant energy, doesnt mean you should dismiss the potenital harmful effect of... orgone? And perhaps radiant energy, if it is the same.
    Super-interesting topic though!
    Last edited by aujawindur; 11-26-2012 at 02:40 AM.

Hello Branch Gordon. I'm not done with this subject yet. After reading thousands of pages and watching hours of documentaries I realized many things. One of them is the true purpose of all pyramids built all over the Earth. They all have more than one thing in common. First is their location - not coincidental. Second, their alignment with stars. This is particularly clear in formation of pyramids in Giza Plateau. Majority of them were not a burial places and weren't built by slaves but skilled and well compensated workers. There are artifacts from different part of the world which also have similar markings, were made with stunning precision in very hard materials and some of their properties are difficult to explain by modern science. My question is: who and why shared with those people a blueprint for such structures and what was the purpose for them. What I believe now is that they served more than one. Whatever was happening inside did also affect surrounding area in positive way including humans, vegetation and every living being.
    I hope you'll enjoy going through this thread. There are links to other sites and videos with wealth of information including links to my 4Shared files with related books.

Cheers
    Vtech

My problems with early model of pyramid were the result of environment as well as location - underground instead of the ground level. I wish to have more time and resources to continue. I found this very fascinating.

If you look at ancient egyptian writings, there is a priest, I forget his name, who wrote of the SHEPARD KINGS as a group of advanced people who came in and mind controlled egypt, had them build the pyramids then left. I wish I could remember his name. I came across it while reading some ancient text. it is not the book of the dead or the book of breathings, and it was not imhotep. maybe it was manetho, but that does not seem right either.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers