Over Unity and the End Goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over Unity and the End Goal

Hi everyone. I'd like to start a discussion on the technology that we re working with or rather what we re trying to achieve with that technology. What is your end goal? Energy independence? Having clean renewable energy? Proving that over-unity is possible?
    I'll go first... My first and foremost goal is over unity. For me it's proving to myself that what is taught conventionally is not necessarily true. To prove that the laws of thermodynamics cannot be equally applied to all energies. To prove that a theory that is accepted for yrs can be proven inconsistent with findings of today. Example: the law of gravity says heavy objects can't fly. The law of lift overrides the law of gravity.
    Over unity is my first goal. This doesn't mean that I'm not interested in clean energy or being energy independent, but before I move and invest into these other interests I want to prove to myself and the naysayers that it's possible. I know that some have achieved this and have moved on to building these machines to supply usable energy. John K has stated his disinterest in self runners and prefers using solar as the primary input. Rick F has stated that he doesn't prefer the self runner because of having to monitor the primary to prevent over charging. Also he shows on peswiki how to build a self runner http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...runner:Details
    So all this said what is your goal? Is the technology worth pursuing and scaling to larger models without first proving to OU to yourself with the smaller model?
    I look forward to the discussion and hope that no one will take this as controversial degrading comment against the technology that has been generously shared so far!
    Conner

I am using this technology as a learning tool at this point. I am also interested in OU. I appreciate John Bedini's technology and his willingness to openly share with others. My ultimate ambition is to build a device like the Electrodynamic Field Generator (US6404089 B1). I want flight.
    Doug

Comment

Originally posted by conner85 View Post
      Hi everyone. I'd like to start a discussion on the technology that we re working with or rather what we re trying to achieve with that technology. What is your end goal? Energy independence? Having clean renewable energy? Proving that over-unity is possible?
      I'll go first... My first and foremost goal is over unity. For me it's proving to myself that what is taught conventionally is not necessarily true. To prove that the laws of thermodynamics cannot be equally applied to all energies. To prove that a theory that is accepted for yrs can be proven inconsistent with findings of today. Example: the law of gravity says heavy objects can't fly. The law of lift overrides the law of gravity.
      Over unity is my first goal. This doesn't mean that I'm not interested in clean energy or being energy independent, but before I move and invest into these other interests I want to prove to myself and the naysayers that it's possible. I know that some have achieved this and have moved on to building these machines to supply usable energy. John K has stated his disinterest in self runners and prefers using solar as the primary input. Rick F has stated that he doesn't prefer the self runner because of having to monitor the primary to prevent over charging. Also he shows on peswiki how to build a self runner http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...runner:Details
      So all this said what is your goal? Is the technology worth pursuing and scaling to larger models without first proving to OU to yourself with the smaller model?
      I look forward to the discussion and hope that no one will take this as controversial degrading comment against the technology that has been generously shared so far!
      Conner
      Hi All,
      Indeed its a learning step towards Overunity because Over unity is Electromagnetic Phenomena and not Thermodynamic if im let to state it that way!! once get the feel of what exactly a broken symmetry can do to extract the excess Energy, one can go beyond just Batteries... i.e Have Heat Energy in excess while produce Hydrogen to be used in impulsive application (Thrust).. Plasma Electrolyisis, Cold fusion ect are an example of such mechanism..
      Rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
      X