Kromrey Converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Besides a stationary coil model of the Kromrey which I have 70% complete, I want to make another rotary coil version (after my first one failed - other thread).

Before designing the structure, I would appreciate any recommendations on the magnet and coil circuit:
    20x20mm cross section for both, magnet pole and coil core
    80mm length of coil core; the blue part is obviously the coil body to carry the wiring.
    Approx 450 turns of 1.1mm wire on coil (divide into 3 sets of windings, parallel)
    Shaft will go AROUND the coil and the core in order to not reduce cross section area of coil core
    Airgap = as small as possible (adjustable magnet poles)

Attached is a sketch of just the poles and the coil.

Please let me know if you have some ideas about it or can point some direction.

Regards
    Steven
    Click image for larger version

Name:	magnet-coil draft.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	48837

Comment

Suggestions taken and here is a video
      https://youtu.be/rp40Xq9H_ds
      running at 24v 3600rpm no rectification
      no change in current as you add more load, so where is the energy coming from? this aint mama's electric

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Joseph View Post
        Suggestions taken and here is a video
        https://youtu.be/rp40Xq9H_ds
        running at 24v 3600rpm no rectification
        no change in current as you add more load, so where is the energy coming from? this aint mama's electric
        Hi Jeffery,
        Great Man! well, you have to have it Rectified to see more thing more interesting, the Energy comes in one way valve into our dimension (which means no reversal..hence the need of the Rectification (Full wave), the same is applicable to the Bloch wall of the Magnet that is a one way value when flexed correctly.
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

has anyone tried running the kromrey converter with a window motor?

Comment

Originally posted by pjreed01! View Post
            Hi Pjreed,

Yes that is the way to go...as Window motor gives considerably good torque...but the kromery Generator with the load across it needs a 'Speed motor' which need not over come the drag as in regular Lenz's Generator which means the window motor just fits into the bill... and this is the ideal Bedini type Free energy self powered system..
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.
            Last edited by Faraday88; 05-09-2016, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pjreed01! View Post
              Faraday88 speaks the truth, however, to answer your question more directly... No, I have never seen anyone do this. Lots of talk, but I've not seen or heard of it actually happening. I hope you will be the first to show and tell :-)
              -Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by min2oly View Post
                Faraday88 speaks the truth, however, to answer your question more directly... No, I have never seen anyone do this. Lots of talk, but I've not seen or heard of it actually happening. I hope you will be the first to show and tell :-)
                -Patrick
                Mind you.. you need to start the Kromrey convertor in the Loaded condition else..the window motor will not pick up speed and in turn shall not support the kromrey convertor.
                recall the Kromery convertor runs peak with dead short out put!!!
                Best Regards,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                  Mind you.. you need to start the Kromrey convertor in the Loaded condition else..the window motor will not pick up speed and in turn shall not support the kromrey convertor.
                  recall the Kromery convertor runs peak with dead short out put!!!
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.
                  Hi Faraday, I don't agree. I've seen John Bedini's Kromrey converter first hand (with Tom C). As long as the window motor can break the magnetic lock of the Kromrey on start up, it will be fine. No need to short the Kromrey output to do that.

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                    Hi Faraday, I don't agree. I've seen John Bedini's Kromrey converter first hand (with Tom C). As long as the window motor can break the magnetic lock of the Kromrey on start up, it will be fine. No need to short the Kromrey output to do that.

John K.
                    Hi John K ,
                    What i meant by saying is that a Kromary Convertor with no load across it experiences 'self-loading' in terms of getting it self heated..else on external electrical load connected will exhibit cooling at the gaps and picks up in speed ..well documented in the DVD..
                    Rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                      Hi John K ,
                      What i meant by saying is that a Kromary Convertor with no load across it experiences 'self-loading' in terms of getting it self heated..else on external electrical load connected will exhibit cooling at the gaps and picks up in speed ..well documented in the DVD..
                      Rgds,
                      Faraday88.
                      Yes, but what's that got to do with using a window motor to run it?

John K.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Koorn View Post
                        Yes, but what's that got to do with using a window motor to run it?

John K.
                        You are right actually..Nothing !! looks like rick had it mentioned in his site somewhere i remember seeing it.. i think a regular motor as primer mover should always be ok
                        to drive the kromery converter. people here in forum should now be able to pin point at what a speed motor is like (SSG) is and what a Torque motor is (window motor),
                        jb used a regular DC motor for this purpose..
                        Rgds,
                        Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                        X