2016 Energy Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Energy Conference

11 POWERFUL PRESENTATIONS PLUS A PANEL DISCUSSION!

READ THE SPEAKER’S BIOS & TALK DESCRIPTIONS
    2016 Speakers ? 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference

We'll be posting updates on the speakers, bios and presentation descriptions soon.

DATE: July 8, 9 & 10, 2016

The actual schedule is here: 2016 Schedule ? 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference

Because of the size of the venue, we are still limiting this conference to 150 attendees.

There are only 80 seats left so register early even if you're sending payment later to at least lock your seat in.

Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Originally posted by PradeepKumar
    Can I get further more details regarding the conference with the speakers and the topic list?
    http://energyscienceconference.com/2016-schedule/

http://energyscienceconference.com/2016-speakers/
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Approaching the Tipping Point - Energy Conference 2016 Part 1

Hello to all,

This year's Energy conference, in the eyes of this writer, was a resounding success building upon last year's subject matter and evolving to the beyond. Not nebulous, but advancing the subject matter of the Energetic universe in almost every seminar. For some, forcing them to think more outside the normal reality box. The lineup of speakers was excellent and provided the thrust and energy (pun intended) to move forward beyond the normal limits. There were several demonstrations of process excess energy for the unbelievers.

The build up of positive energy started before the conference on Thursday night when John Bedini, in an impromptu conversation, promised to challenge and change a particular aspect of our normal reality. John, as usual, danced around the subject matter - in doing so he beguiled the small circle of people around him. Certainly an auspicious start to the conference that intrigued all; needless to say, in this writer's view, his seminar on Saturday lived up to the hype. More on this in Saturday's review and comments.

The venue change was approached by some with a bit of trepidation - the Couer D'Alaine venue of last year had some very good benefits - essentially the easy trek to a variety of food services and the ever present eye candy for all ages and persuasions. However, the Hayden Eagles Lodge is much more intimate and friendly to social interaction and networking. Better parking. It works well!!! Thumbs up.

The conference had an unusual start. Ken Rochon of the Umbrella Syndicate provide all with a positive and powerful message on the use of social media for spreading the good word of Advancing Energy systems. Ken enhanced this conference with his photography and presence - perhaps everyone at the conference was touched upon by Ken and photographed. The daily photographs were displayed in a collage arrangement with good music - positive impact here. SMILE! Thumbs up!

Aaron M. kicked off the conference with the promise that this was to be an impact event - and so it was... Note: worth the effort for speaker bio's to hit http://energyscienceconference.com/2016-speakers/

Moray B. King was the starting bookend and foundation of this conference with an excellent presentation on the world of nano bubbles and their evolving impact on the energy world. His talk and slide presentation explored a myriad of technologies associated with this phenomenon. The subject matter delved into the various methods that can be used to create these invisible bubbles which appear to defy the workings and laws of normal physics. One can browse the array of King's energy videos on Youtube - well worth the effort for information regarding this expanding technology. Excellent speaker and subject matter! Thumbs up !!

At bat next was Professor Robert Haralick, who presented his seminar on current and ongoing work with magnetic fields (paramagnetic) within the framework of accepted physics and the diamagnetic fields outside of this world view. A very interesting and a bit technical seminar, but liberally illustrated with multiple slides and visual pictures (magnetic film) of the Bloch wall formed by various configurations within the presented experiments - the name Guy Obolensky keeps popping up during a number of seminars. Excellent presentation and a learning experience. More to be heard from this line of research. There is a web site related to all of this - help needed here. Thumbs up!

Next on the agenda was the resident guru on all things electric, Eric Dollard - ELECTRICAL TRANSMISSION IN MULTIPLE COORDINATE SYSTEMS. One of the favored speakers who presented a well organized, marathon and logical presentation of the marriage of normal electrical theory with magnetic theory. Heavily bolstered with references to Steinmetz and Guillemin in the development of the basic structure of the electric variables. All of this well illustrated with visual ties to music harmonics and elaborated upon with straight forward algebra. Numerous references to Tesla & Alexanderson. In essence, this presentation was a short preview of his next publication and a college course in its own right. The take away from all the above is that there are two networks with different co-ordinate systems - time and frequency. One is the standard view while the other is the dielectric. Very heavy and very enlightening and very special to be present for this talk. Love the acerbic wit and biting sarcasm. Excellent... Thumbs up again!!!

The first day passed in a blur of activity and jet lagged memory. Perhaps someone can fill in what happened the rest of Friday evening - there is a blank here and no notes....

As usual, all the above are this writer's thoughts and opinions and may have no relation to the current reality we all experience. Any omissions and oversights are sincerely unintentional.

More to come,
      Yaro Stanchak
      Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Hi Yaro,

I enjoyed interacting with you, James, and everyone else at the conference! I agree, all the speakers were excellent and very accessible. Your analysis is spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaro1776 View Post
          The first day passed in a blur of activity and jet lagged memory. Perhaps someone can fill in what happened the rest of Friday evening - there is a blank here and no notes....
          Hi Yaro - thanks for the detailed and thoughtful review - looking forward to the rest.

Friday after dinner, I gave a presentation on "Cold Electricity" with the obscure patent detailing the lossless current that makes a magnetic field.
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

Wow! Thanks for the review!!! Man I wish I could have been there! Just to be part of it all would be amazing!

Please elaborate on Friday if you can remember what happened...

-Pastor Gordon
            “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.”

Comment

At the Tipping Point 2016 Energy Conference 2

Day two, Saturday, started with a great photo collage of Day 1 by Ken Rochon and accompanied by a lively wakeup music set. Very Nice! I did miss commenting on Aaron M’s after dinner seminar Cold Electricity – I only caught the very tail end of it. If I get more info on this I will comment. Otherwise I will rely on others to flesh this out.

Aaron Murakami started the day with Pulsed Plasma Motor – initially it seemed like a replay of last year’s talk, but then the fun began. Aaron has modified the CDI circuit to create a further amplification of the spark through a very simple change in this firing circuit. Aaron theorized that within the circuit a negative pulling effect was being created causing this amplification without increasing the input current. Furthermore, when taking into consideration Moray King’s Friday Nano bubble talk and their creation one can immediately see the importance of the plasma jet created and its possible impacts. A real time demo of this circuit certainly caught everyone’s attention in that the plasma jet was very visible – huge! – such that the plug end glowed a bright cherry red and the connected circuit wires started to smoke. Enhancing this point was the water sprayed onto the firing plasma jet creating a flare or flash cloud of combustion or release of energy.

Aaron continued in this vein and proceeded to tie all this in to the Gray motor. For those that dismiss this talk and view the device as a mere toy, well you are missing the real impact of this live demo and its significance. My notes of the talk are underlined with the words Excellent and Boffo!!! Thumbs Up!!

During the following short break I had an opportunity to speak with a number of people from the Netherlands who were on site to film and interview the speakers as part of an effort to create a documentary on Energy. They speculated that there is a high likelihood that it will be premiered at the next Sundance Film Festival!!!

From here the conference segued to John Bedini, and as usual, his presentations were full of surprises. The first item was a preview of the zero force motor, dusted off from his lab and perhaps? explained for the first time. No Lenz reactions here. John went through all the theory and magnetic interactions of this brushless motor. He has a short video on YouTube of modified 3D printed version available for your viewing pleasure – just Google “Zero Force Motor” and watch the 14 minute video. Not much really in terms of hard data, but in the conference demonstration of its torque capabilities a leather gloved hand tried to slow down the shaft of this small motor and only succeeded in smoking the glove. Whoa!
              JB proceeded to the meat of his presentation and, perhaps, the culmination of his long term interest (since the 1970’s) in the application of technology to medical purposes. JB’s long interest and experimentation in the inner workings of Rife’s technology and theories has resulted in a small paper back sized device that duplicates and improves upon the pickup truck bed sized original Rife equipment. This “side band generator” or SBG sweeps through all the required frequencies riding on a carrier wave that acts as an electrical pump by pulsation.

JB put all this together with a very interesting historical outline of the progression from the beginning of his interest in Rife’s work through the 1980’s until now. Fascinating! Further very relevant information on the Rife subject and history can be obtained at www.cheniere.otg . There is 2 disc video set and book that delves very deeply into this talk and the SBG module. Can someone chime on the availability and where to buy.

This writer has no experience with the subject matter and efficacy of the Rife process, but in my experience if JB has spent all this time on it, then there must be some validity to this effort. Indeed, and to put this into perspective, if this device and its effects are validated and eventually accepted by the mainstream, then this becomes a heck of a gift and legacy! Excellent! Both Thumbs Up!!!

Graham Gunderson – Magnetic Implosion Transformer - was next on the schedule and he spent the lunch hour tweaking his array of electronics and instrumentation. Graham is still heavily focused on tuning transformer configurations to achieve excess power and in his highly technical talk and demonstration he proceeded to grab the attention of the skeptical audience. The demonstration distinctly showed that his work can produce excess power – the digital readouts on the instrumentation indicated a net input of 1.9 watts and an output of 8.7 watts. You do the math!
              Most of the finer details of this device were certainly beyond this writer’s technical competence, but the results are certainly very interesting and a bit overwhelming. A more complete and detailed technical explanation and discussion can be found on this EF thread http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gunderson.html . Need to keep a sharp eye on Graham and his work! Excellent. Thumbs Up!!

Jim Murray – Fundamentals of The Transforming Generator – a very thorough technical presentation of one of his design that yields excess power. This presentation was fortified with multiple slides and diagrams that allowed everyone to follow the evolution and workings of this generator design. For those that are really into this type of machine it is recommended that you get all of his conference videos to receive a Master’s degree level of understanding in the design and engineering fundamentals/ This writer has attended all of his conference presentations over the past several years and appreciates his well-developed approach, explanations and genius. By the way, his generator designs do produce excess power. Love it! Excellent! Thumbs up!!

Paul Babcock – Babcock DC Motor Disclosure – Paul presented a thorough explanation of the motor design, principles and operation of his unique motor that is powered by magnets and ultra fast switching technology that overcomes Lenz’s speed bump through excellent technology. Who says magnets cannot be a power source – Ha! Continue to watch the development of this concept – the COP of this machine is not at my fingertips or else the internal writer memory chip has been corrupted. Can one of the conference attendees chime in on this? Anyway, his presentation is liberally salted with slams at the intended and unintended blindness of the educational mainstream. Open Thermodynamic Systems are the keys to discovery. You have to love this approach. Excellent! Thumbs Up!!

Aaron Murakami - Bob Teal Scotch Yoke Motor – A very interesting presentation of a motor design using Bob Teal’s concept based on movement produced by a coil-solenoid of limited stroke. The Scotch Yoke design fits this short stroke application and a demonstration model of this motor concept. Very slick. Again there are some memory gaps of the finer points due to after dinner excess lemonade. Very well done and liberally illustrated with the Power Point presentation. Aaron continues to amaze with his wide range of interests and capabilities. Another interesting path… Excellent. Thumbs Up!

The above does wrap up a long two days, however there is the last day for further surprises. Again, any omissions, errors or dumb mistakes are this writer’s responsibility.

Best to all,
              Yaro
              Yaro

"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you." -Neil Degrasse Tyson

Comment

Thank you Yaro!

Here is a survey that is simple and nobody has to log into anything special: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/X7VHQ2Y

That is how everyone can vote for what presentations they want out first.
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Hammond View Post
                  Hi Yaro,

I enjoyed interacting with you, James, and everyone else at the conference! I agree, all the speakers were excellent and very accessible. Your analysis is spot on!
                  Hi Gary --

It was good to see you also Gary. It was good to be able to put a name and face together.

-- James McDonald
                  Last edited by James McDonald; 07-15-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Hi All --

As always Yaro puts up a very good write up for the Energy Conference every year. I agree with most all what he says
                    but this is my take on the 2016 Energy Conference. I will be short and to the point due to Yaro's review of the Energy
                    Conference is very detailed.

Location -- Works very well for the Energy Conference, Food on Site, Open Room for attendees to talk business, and a
                    room for the Vendors for displaying and selling the products.

Presentations -- Wide variety of subjects were covered and they were presented very well.

Schedule -- Excellent Lineup of Presentations and Great Job staying on schedule.

Networking Time -- Very nice freeing up half the day on Sunday for Networking with others at the Conference.

Multi-Year Conference Attendance Discounts -- Excellent. It really helps for the people coming from afar.

Badge pickup on Thursday -- Excellent Call to keep the start of the schedule on time for Friday. This was also
                    nice for talking to others that came early for their Badges.

Suggestions for the Energy Conference in my opinion that may improve the next Energy Conference.

1) If Eric Dollard and you would agree to have Eric's talk split into two parts. One 90 to 120 minute talk on Friday and
                    then another 90 to 120 minute talk on Saturday. Eric's subject matter is too much to digest in a 3 to 4 hour marathon
                    presentation.

2) Since the Energy Conference started with the SG Machine I wish and hope that you and Peter always put in a presentation
                    for the SG Machine. For me it really makes the Energy Conference complete. Stick to the roots because they run deep.
                    For the benefit of TeslaGenX, that made that very nice improved 6 coil holder SG Machine it would have been nice to have
                    had Peter's presentation on Friday. I think that would have created more buzz at the TeslaGenX's vender table for the rest
                    of the weekend.

3) I thought that John Bedini was going to do a talk on that Zero Force Motor when I saw it. It was one of the items I was looking
                    forward to seeing when I went to this year's Energy Conference. The bait and switch to the Rife machine was a little disappointing
                    but I had researched the Rife Machine in the past and that subject matter was very good also.

4) If possible look into getting a better wireless microphone and faster internet access just for the speakers not for the crowd. Hat's
                    off to Ken Rochon of the Umbrella Syndicate for the Great recovery on your presentation and subject matter even without the help
                    of your online presentation.

5) For the presentations it would be nice if the group here on both Forums could vote on what kinds of presentations they would
                    like to see before they attend the Energy Conference. Not to take away from the Secret and Surprise presentations that create
                    some of buzz for the group wanting to go and see first hand and interact with the speakers.

6) Please ask Michael Waters to come back and give a 90 minute presentation on just Graphene and how it will revolutionize products
                    of the world made with it.

Regards,

James McDonald

Last edited by James McDonald; 07-15-2016, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Thanks James - good suggestions.

Bedini's presentation was not a bait and switch however, it was always going to be on the Rife.
                      The only reason he brought the Zero Force Motor was because Professor Haralick discussed it in his presentation so John thought everyone would like to actually see a demo - that's why he brought it over from his shop.
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

Beyond the Tipping Point 2016 Energy Conference 3

Beyond the Tipping Point 2016 Conference 3

Day 3, Sunday, started off at a later hour – a bonus for everyone! More time to network and just plain talk with new friends. Ken Rochon again started the day off with another great medley of photos from Saturday. Great idea to do this upbeat presentation on a daily basis – everyone enjoyed the fun distraction.

Before delving into the day’s activities the following is the completion of Friday evening’s talk by Aaron Murakami – Cold Electricity. The introduction was focused on a brief explanation of Cold Electricity and its characteristics without mention of its source. First noted by Carlos Benitez in a 1915 patent of Tesla Switch like design and subsequent iterations produced the Tesla Switch concept as put forth by Bedini and Brandt for powering an electric car. Other refinements yielded the Super Electric motor which was designed to run on this type of Cold Electricity. Subsequent improvements produced yet another very interesting design in 2008 - Hybrid Cold Magnetic Energizer – that operated on the negative differentials between capacitors.

This segued into a very interesting switch design that incorporates capacitors and batteries to the above system – this looks to be an important concept to watch in the future. The recommendation here is to review the several threads on EF that deal with Splitting the Positive and the 3 battery concept; in particular - http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-device.html Excellent talk on an important up and coming application. Thumbs Up!!

Michael Waters – Open System Thermodynamics – Excellent presentation on the interesting evolution in Thermodynamics with respect to viewing the world as an Open system and not Closed as described by classical Thermodynamics. The concept was further described and explained with a liberal use of slides that helped many in comprehending these terms and their application. Too technical to get into here, so be sure to see the video – well worth it.

The talk continued further into the Nano revolution with a multitude of examples that really boggled the mind of the audience. This talk really bookended the opening presentation by Moray King on Friday. Overall a very interesting speaker with a very well developed style and extremely knowledgeable with the subject. Excellent! Thumbs Up!!

So the last Surprise Speaker was Peter Lindemann’s two part presentation that closed out the speakers’ program. Peter’s speaking style is very unique and humorous, yet informative and thought provoking. He began by dusting of John B’s version of the Kromrey generator and gave a thorough explanation of the working principles of this seemingly simple device that does produce Cold Electricity. Most of the dust was blown off the device when it was fired up and driven by a small dc motor and batteries. The instrumentation during this demo displayed an input of about 1 amp and an output of 6 amps – Peter went on to explain that it is difficult to actually measure this Cold energy – it does not abide by normal standards. Nevertheless the output of this generator has been described by many as impressive. This device is not a toy – it is the real thing.

To close out his talk Peter then turned to a two wheel hybrid of the SSG that was not yet quite complete for prime time, but did display a number of interesting performance parameters and concepts. First some interesting details: Wheel diameters 12”, six magnets per wheel three deep, two motor coils and 10 generator coils. This hybrid uses a 24 volt 4 battery Splitting the Positives arrangement that utilizes the Tesla Switch concept for battery rotation. Not sure about the details of the auto switching part, but it does work as witnessed by the audience. Very sweet news for the huge following of SSG fans.

The unit, operated in the demo, can achieve 800 plus rpm and since the machine is not fully wired only a small portion of the generator coils were in operation lighting a rather large LED array. You will just have to wait for the final product. This machine incorporates a number of available technologies into one package. The tongue in cheek take away from this most excellent presentation is “This machine is not a home power unit.” Ha! Thumbs Way Up!

The conference ended with a Speakers Panel and you will have to wait on the video of this – many excellent thoughts, comments and discussion.

In closing, this conference showcased Open System technologies with multiple demonstrations of machines and concepts that are shattering the Closed System modes of closed loop thinking. This is real, it is easily demonstrated and it works. The inertia of 150 years of classical scientific thought and methodologies is, as seen, very difficult to overcome. The classic paradigm has produced many useful and beneficial benefits to all of humanity; however the evolution of human thought and activities requires the integration of classical science with Open Systems for the next level of advancement and achievement. We are now “Beyond the Tipping Point!”

Special thanks to the organizers of this great conference, the speakers and all the fellow attendees – Two Thumbs Up!!!

Done with this write up – thank you for your patient attention,

Yaro Stanchak
                        Yaro

Comment

It was a really good time, a lot of the attendees have become my good friends. The machine peter demonstrated is not even close to being ready for prime time, but Erik and I are grateful to be able to work with Peter and John B on the Big boy. hopefully someone here has a picture of it they can upload, I did not have a chance to take a decent picture of it when I was there!! Aaron did a great job, and the eagles in hayden is a great place to hold it!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

To throw in my two cents. Had lunch with someone from Canada who spent time with, ah I want to say Mark Hamel but that's not it, the Hamel that gave us the magnetic finding where stationary magnets cause a rotor to spin, that was great. Met a music teacher who made the trek from New Zealand. After JB presented something about waves and health, yes I understand it a little, a little, better than that was commenting to someone at dinner sure he showed this great health device but can three people at the conference attempt a replication when the person I was talking to gave me a brief look like the one I got with my six year old cousin when I mistook a mollusk for a clam. "Sure, I think I can", he was a nuclear engineer. So a positive happening. Aaron, while this was great, you know I could never sit still through med school classes, you had three 10/12hour days, people flying in from New Zealand, Australia etc., for pity's sake just take an afternoon and put everyone out on a boat on the lake or an afternoon on the beach, might sort of break up the firehose of information.

Comment

Hi Paul,

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                              To throw in my two cents. Had lunch with someone from Canada who spent time with, ah I want to say Mark Hamel but that's not it, the Hamel that gave us the magnetic finding where stationary magnets cause a rotor to spin, that was great. Met a music teacher who made the trek from New Zealand. After JB presented something about waves and health, yes I understand it a little, a little, better than that was commenting to someone at dinner sure he showed this great health device but can three people at the conference attempt a replication when the person I was talking to gave me a brief look like the one I got with my six year old cousin when I mistook a mollusk for a clam. "Sure, I think I can", he was a nuclear engineer. So a positive happening. ........
                              Sorry we didn't connect at the conference. I would like to have met you and shared some conversation. I did get to interact with a few other people who are active on this board, however, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Aaron, while this was great, you know I could never sit still through med school classes, you had three 10/12hour days, people flying in from New Zealand, Australia etc., for pity's sake just take an afternoon and put everyone out on a boat on the lake or an afternoon on the beach, might sort of break up the firehose of information.
                              I like this idea! Firehose of information is a very apt description of the presentations! LOL Feels like I got at least half a dozen semester long college courses all rolled up into three days. I'm sure some of the younger people ate this up, but I saw quite a few "old geezers" like me that are a little slower on the uptake than when we were younger. But overall, a very good conference.

Comment

Working...
                              X