PRE-REGISTER FOR THE
2020 ENERGY CONFERENCE

Monero XMR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Energy Conference

Networking Architect Aaron Murakami's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks James - good suggestions.

Bedini's presentation was not a bait and switch however, it was always going to be on the Rife.
    The only reason he brought the Zero Force Motor was because Professor Haralick discussed it in his presentation so John thought everyone would like to actually see a demo - that's why he brought it over from his shop.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Thumbs up Beyond the Tipping Point 2016 Energy Conference 3

Beyond the Tipping Point 2016 Conference 3

Day 3, Sunday, started off at a later hour – a bonus for everyone! More time to network and just plain talk with new friends. Ken Rochon again started the day off with another great medley of photos from Saturday. Great idea to do this upbeat presentation on a daily basis – everyone enjoyed the fun distraction.

Before delving into the day’s activities the following is the completion of Friday evening’s talk by Aaron Murakami – Cold Electricity. The introduction was focused on a brief explanation of Cold Electricity and its characteristics without mention of its source. First noted by Carlos Benitez in a 1915 patent of Tesla Switch like design and subsequent iterations produced the Tesla Switch concept as put forth by Bedini and Brandt for powering an electric car. Other refinements yielded the Super Electric motor which was designed to run on this type of Cold Electricity. Subsequent improvements produced yet another very interesting design in 2008 - Hybrid Cold Magnetic Energizer – that operated on the negative differentials between capacitors.

This segued into a very interesting switch design that incorporates capacitors and batteries to the above system – this looks to be an important concept to watch in the future. The recommendation here is to review the several threads on EF that deal with Splitting the Positive and the 3 battery concept; in particular - http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...gy-device.html Excellent talk on an important up and coming application. Thumbs Up!!

Michael Waters – Open System Thermodynamics – Excellent presentation on the interesting evolution in Thermodynamics with respect to viewing the world as an Open system and not Closed as described by classical Thermodynamics. The concept was further described and explained with a liberal use of slides that helped many in comprehending these terms and their application. Too technical to get into here, so be sure to see the video – well worth it.

The talk continued further into the Nano revolution with a multitude of examples that really boggled the mind of the audience. This talk really bookended the opening presentation by Moray King on Friday. Overall a very interesting speaker with a very well developed style and extremely knowledgeable with the subject. Excellent! Thumbs Up!!

So the last Surprise Speaker was Peter Lindemann’s two part presentation that closed out the speakers’ program. Peter’s speaking style is very unique and humorous, yet informative and thought provoking. He began by dusting of John B’s version of the Kromrey generator and gave a thorough explanation of the working principles of this seemingly simple device that does produce Cold Electricity. Most of the dust was blown off the device when it was fired up and driven by a small dc motor and batteries. The instrumentation during this demo displayed an input of about 1 amp and an output of 6 amps – Peter went on to explain that it is difficult to actually measure this Cold energy – it does not abide by normal standards. Nevertheless the output of this generator has been described by many as impressive. This device is not a toy – it is the real thing.

To close out his talk Peter then turned to a two wheel hybrid of the SSG that was not yet quite complete for prime time, but did display a number of interesting performance parameters and concepts. First some interesting details: Wheel diameters 12”, six magnets per wheel three deep, two motor coils and 10 generator coils. This hybrid uses a 24 volt 4 battery Splitting the Positives arrangement that utilizes the Tesla Switch concept for battery rotation. Not sure about the details of the auto switching part, but it does work as witnessed by the audience. Very sweet news for the huge following of SSG fans.

The unit, operated in the demo, can achieve 800 plus rpm and since the machine is not fully wired only a small portion of the generator coils were in operation lighting a rather large LED array. You will just have to wait for the final product. This machine incorporates a number of available technologies into one package. The tongue in cheek take away from this most excellent presentation is “This machine is not a home power unit.” Ha! Thumbs Way Up!

The conference ended with a Speakers Panel and you will have to wait on the video of this – many excellent thoughts, comments and discussion.

In closing, this conference showcased Open System technologies with multiple demonstrations of machines and concepts that are shattering the Closed System modes of closed loop thinking. This is real, it is easily demonstrated and it works. The inertia of 150 years of classical scientific thought and methodologies is, as seen, very difficult to overcome. The classic paradigm has produced many useful and beneficial benefits to all of humanity; however the evolution of human thought and activities requires the integration of classical science with Open Systems for the next level of advancement and achievement. We are now “Beyond the Tipping Point!”

Special thanks to the organizers of this great conference, the speakers and all the fellow attendees – Two Thumbs Up!!!

Done with this write up – thank you for your patient attention,

Yaro Stanchak

It was a really good time, a lot of the attendees have become my good friends. The machine peter demonstrated is not even close to being ready for prime time, but Erik and I are grateful to be able to work with Peter and John B on the Big boy. hopefully someone here has a picture of it they can upload, I did not have a chance to take a decent picture of it when I was there!! Aaron did a great job, and the eagles in hayden is a great place to hold it!!

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

To throw in my two cents. Had lunch with someone from Canada who spent time with, ah I want to say Mark Hamel but that's not it, the Hamel that gave us the magnetic finding where stationary magnets cause a rotor to spin, that was great. Met a music teacher who made the trek from New Zealand. After JB presented something about waves and health, yes I understand it a little, a little, better than that was commenting to someone at dinner sure he showed this great health device but can three people at the conference attempt a replication when the person I was talking to gave me a brief look like the one I got with my six year old cousin when I mistook a mollusk for a clam. "Sure, I think I can", he was a nuclear engineer. So a positive happening. Aaron, while this was great, you know I could never sit still through med school classes, you had three 10/12hour days, people flying in from New Zealand, Australia etc., for pity's sake just take an afternoon and put everyone out on a boat on the lake or an afternoon on the beach, might sort of break up the firehose of information.

Hi Paul,

Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    To throw in my two cents. Had lunch with someone from Canada who spent time with, ah I want to say Mark Hamel but that's not it, the Hamel that gave us the magnetic finding where stationary magnets cause a rotor to spin, that was great. Met a music teacher who made the trek from New Zealand. After JB presented something about waves and health, yes I understand it a little, a little, better than that was commenting to someone at dinner sure he showed this great health device but can three people at the conference attempt a replication when the person I was talking to gave me a brief look like the one I got with my six year old cousin when I mistook a mollusk for a clam. "Sure, I think I can", he was a nuclear engineer. So a positive happening. ........
    Sorry we didn't connect at the conference. I would like to have met you and shared some conversation. I did get to interact with a few other people who are active on this board, however, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Aaron, while this was great, you know I could never sit still through med school classes, you had three 10/12hour days, people flying in from New Zealand, Australia etc., for pity's sake just take an afternoon and put everyone out on a boat on the lake or an afternoon on the beach, might sort of break up the firehose of information.
    I like this idea! Firehose of information is a very apt description of the presentations! LOL Feels like I got at least half a dozen semester long college courses all rolled up into three days. I'm sure some of the younger people ate this up, but I saw quite a few "old geezers" like me that are a little slower on the uptake than when we were younger. But overall, a very good conference.
    Gary Hammond,

Hi all,

Had a great time at the Conference, was good to see all the regulars, along with a lot of new ppl........

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hammond View Post
    Hi Paul,

Sorry we didn't connect at the conference. I would like to have met you and shared some conversation. I did get to interact with a few other people who are active on this board, however, and thoroughly enjoyed it!

I like this idea! Firehose of information is a very apt description of the presentations! LOL Feels like I got at least half a dozen semester long college courses all rolled up into three days. I'm sure some of the younger people ate this up, but I saw quite a few "old geezers" like me that are a little slower on the uptake than when we were younger. But overall, a very good conference.
    Gary I'm sorry we missed each other as well, perhaps in future. Actually, I meant to say it was my nephew, years back who corrected me, so no spring chicken myself any longer. my how time flies. Appreciate the kind words.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZPDM View Post
    Aaron, while this was great, you know I could never sit still through med school classes, you had three 10/12hour days, people flying in from New Zealand, Australia etc., for pity's sake just take an afternoon and put everyone out on a boat on the lake or an afternoon on the beach, might sort of break up the firehose of information.
    More presentations were added to this conference on purpose so that anyone can attend whatever they can handle. I wasn't sure that many people were interested in the bonus evening presentations and was surprised that the room was almost full. They were optional and so was the dinner so people could have shortened their day by a few hours. This was the first time we had that many presentation. If anyone needs to bow out of a presentation to get rest, they can always still get the presentation later in video format.

Next year will probably be 4 days. Thur to Sun.

This is my take on it anyway, people are making the long journey so might as well have as much as possible for everyone. I'll be taking some surveys based on all the feedback however, so will do what makes sense for most people.
    Aaron Murakami

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ― Richard Buckminster Fuller

Blog Entries
    All 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference presentations are listed on this site: http://emediapress.com
    Aaron Murakami