Bedini Imhotep Fan Nightlight Science Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Imhotep Fan Nightlight Science Project

Hello all, thought I'd share my 8 year olds science project. She watched the Imhotep videos and I helped her find the correct components. We added things to suit her needs. It was a fun project to do together that is being used every night. Very practical
    Aln

https://youtu.be/J5OJgvbXRcQ

Very nice Aln!

That is great that she has an interest in these things.

Hmm, maybe an original School Girl replica on the horizon?

Tell her that your friend Bob says great job!

Comment

Hi Aln,

Loved the video. You have a very talented and well spoken daughter! And my congratulations to you for inspiring her and sharing her project with the rest of us.

I enjoyed this so much I sent your link to my son and four grandkids to watch. Hope you don't mind. My 13 year old grandson is interested in this stuff, but the younger ones not so much.

Comment

Thanks for looking in guys! Bob, I read her your comments and she lit up She's the one that said "Baaa bzilla I get it." when she saw your profile pic. I desire to be working on the generator coils soon on my own rigs to improve C.O.P. and I want her build to be over the top but I have to get there first.

Gary, have at it. The video I shared is "unlisted" on youtube so all the traffic to it will be from here and I am ok with that. I also read your comment to her and it was well received. Congrats on your C.O.P. Achievement, I'm not far behind. Here is fun circuit Aaron shared a while back. Aln

Click image for larger version

Name:	pseudo loop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	48774

Comment

I remember what you had said about my avatar way back when ;-)

What I meant about the SG replication was literally the original that Shawnee built with the skate wheel & just the primary for extended run. Maybe that could be next years science project.

Comment

Originally posted by aln View Post
            Hello all, thought I'd share my 8 year olds science project. She watched the Imhotep videos and I helped her find the correct components. We added things to suit her needs. It was a fun project to do together that is being used every night. Very practical
            Aln

https://youtu.be/J5OJgvbXRcQ
            Tell Her very nice Work

Comment

Originally posted by BobZilla View Post
              I remember what you had said about my avatar way back when ;-)

What I meant about the SG replication was literally the original that Shawnee built with the skate wheel & just the primary for extended run. Maybe that could be next years science project.
              Maybe we will do the original sg next year. We home school so we can do what ever we want for science projects

Nityesh, I read her your comment. thanks for support. Aln

Comment

Working...
              X