20 transistor solid state Bedini energizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 transistor solid state Bedini energizer

Hello John and the forum members hope your day of experiments are going well . Thought id start a thread hear since i only found out about this forum the other day and its been a while since ive talked experiments with anyone (just getting back into it) but i still have the passion . Here is a solid state Bedini i built years ago and its still my best preformer (very close to 1 to 1 ) i just want to talk with like minded people as i feel a bit on my own at the moment (no one doses this stuff where i live ) i read all day yesterday on this forum , great advancements going on and i love hearing your advice John if you read this ( i hate normal textbook stuff ) the energizer im showing is the SSG circuit triggered by a motor controller and is pulse adjustable . Dam it got to go my girlfrined is home with our dog (it broke its leg the other day ) be back soon as i can cheers jason
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Jason 7 View Post
    Hello John and the forum members hope your day of experiments are going well . Thought id start a thread hear since i only found out about this forum the other day and its been a while since ive talked experiments with anyone (just getting back into it) but i still have the passion . Here is a solid state Bedini i built years ago and its still my best preformer (very close to 1 to 1 ) i just want to talk with like minded people as i feel a bit on my own at the moment (no one doses this stuff where i live ) i read all day yesterday on this forum , great advancements going on and i love hearing your advice John if you read this ( i hate normal textbook stuff ) the energizer im showing is the SSG circuit triggered by a motor controller and is pulse adjustable . Dam it got to go my girlfrined is home with our dog (it broke its leg the other day ) be back soon as i can cheers jason
    Hi Jason,

Change your SSG into an Air core coil and watch the difference... I guess you are using the PWM out put of the Motor controller to drive the SSG coil.. what is the frequency..? Duplicate the coil ..this time in the reverse direction and use it in conjunction with first...watch for the results..! let us know how is your dog doing now...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi there Faraday88 and others im finally back , our dog grommet has a cast on his leg and my girlfriends a bit sad but all is good, back to the speriment talk , @faraday88 thats for some info there , to do air core ill have to make a new energizer design as i need the core to make the controller have enough inductance to fire the trigger winding , but i might build another type of design to do more testing as the two coils of opposite polarity sounds interestin ( equalization of waves ) i done something like this years back but i was not understanding things as well as i do now so it didnt work how i wanted so i gave up . Yes the motor controller drives a second winding to then pulse the transistor base winding (Dual trigger system ) the two windings are isolated from each other and at opposite polarity umm yep that how its set up . The adjustable frequency is from one pulse every two seconds to a few kilo hetz . if i want to go faster i have to add more resistance to the base to narrow the input pulses so i can get more in per time frame but you can only get so fast per time frame other wise it will just be straight current . cheers Jason

Comment

Hello my friends. I am a Brazilian newcomer to the group.

I have some projects already assembled, but now I try to improve my systems, starting with my Solid State. I have two Solid State, one has:
        7 TIP3055 transistors, 10 ohm resistor at the base of each potentiometer 1K Ohms, Diodes 3A / 1000V, reel with 40 meters, 8 filaments, 1 trigger 20AWG and 7 driver 23 AWG........
        The other circuit has 4 TIP3055 transistors, 10 ohm resistor at the base of each potentiometer 1K Ohms, Diodes 3A / 1000V, reel with 40 meters, 5 filaments, each with 20 AWG wire........
        I put the two circuits in parallel to rejuvenate two batteries TROJAN 6V / 315A in series.......
        But I'm not succeeding in rejuvenating.
        I can get good results with battery 12V / 60A......
        So I decided to improve the system.....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	4cdbcb2c-abf3-423c-a9c4-d7957a4ebf0b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	48785
        Using the same Circuit, however:
        10 Transistors MJ21194, 10 resistors 10 Ohm / 5W, potentiometer 30 Ohms / 50W, 6A8 Diodes.....
        *Coil: 11 filament wire 18 AWG or 14 AWG.
        What are some tips that could move me to this new system?........
        A hug.
        Follow the link down my channel and some of the Solid State videos....
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Gustavo7515
        Last edited by Gustavo Roque; 02-16-2016, 04:41 PM.

Comment

The other video!

Comment

Hi there Gustavo , from what i can see of the circuit your using (picture is to small) it seems you have used your charge battery to feed the base and emitter on your transistor and shunt your charging output across your input battery and through your charging battery which is connected to your base with resistance . This would not be good for your input battery and the charge battery would not receive a good pulse cause its restricted by the resistors and the base of the transistor (im not sure if im right thou but this is what im seeing when i look at your circuit - not really sure hows this circuit is running as ive never seen this sort of circuit layout before - i need to see oscilloscope shots to really understand how things are running :-) . my advice is start with a standard Bedini circuit (all you have to do is reconfigure yours - like your motor circuit if you done it that way ) and all you have to do is run one wire with a high resistance say 1k ohm resistor from your positive of your input battery to inbetween your pot (variable resistor) and your normal resistor which goes to base of transistor . You might have to adjust the pot resistance and 1k ohm resistance to tune it to run properly . PLEASE show a circuit here(how you think ive expland this) before you try this or i can draw one for you before you try this as i dont want you to blow up all your hard work you have done and i be responsible for this as this is difficult to explain as i dont know your full skill set . cheers from Jason edit forgot to say this extra wire and resistor will cause the standard ssg into a forced isolation - plus for big 300ah batteries you need fairly large coil or coils otherwise the coil wont have a big enough pulse to charge them and when they start getting big you can hurt yourself really bad and blow your circuits really easy if your not doing things right .cheers again
            Last edited by Jason 7; 02-17-2016, 02:44 AM. Reason: forgot to mention something

Comment

Hey my friend Jason 7, this is the my circuit

Comment

Hi Gustavo,

Welcome to the forum. That's a very nice circuit. Did you get it from somewhere, or did you figure it out yourself?

John K.

Comment

Hello John K.

This circuit was made available to me by a friend Channel ( Youtube ) .

But now I'm trying to mount it with transistors in series to ober a greater gain .

Have a friend of the forum who posted a circuit that is using transistors in series , I 'm trying to use the connection type that he used , I join my circuit to it.

Comment

Hi Gustavo,

Just looking at your circuit again. Are you sure you have drawn it correctly? I can't see how it can oscillate and there are also no Base-emitter diodes to prevent the base from being blown out.

The way you have drawn it the coil will always be on and it will get very hot and not charge much.

John K.

Comment

Hello my friend John K.

This circuit was not me who put together . It was a YouTube Channel friend , Steve Yeager .
                      I replied that circuit , and I could hear the sound of swing , and also measure the frequency at the transistor .
                      I tried to put a transistor TIP3055 to excite the base of this circuit , but it still fails .

I'm not home when I get I put his videos here for you to see . A hug!

Comment

Originally posted by Gustavo Roque View Post
                        Hey my friend Jason 7, this is the my circuit

Hello Gustavo,
                        This looks like a half circuit for an attempt at constructing a Tesla Switch circuit. The circuit is adventurous and requires a little bit of development. However, The use of coils and the similarity to the Bedini Energiser ends there! Leave this one alone until you have built an Energiser. After you have a working Energiser, you should see that this circuit here requires some additional switching to get it oscillating.

Build the SSG first without any alterations. It will become clearer to you after that!

good luck

Dwane

Comment

Working...
                        X