I am back again with yet another iteration of this machine. I have swapped out the all mechanical switching for some SSR's. This is different from the other SSR in that this time each power winding has it's own SSR, basically it is very similar to how we would do it with transistors.
I have also installed a MC to limit the running duty cycle to 50%. I am trying to find a gain in running a genny coil on the back of the machine which is producing 100% of the time while the front of the machine is only drawing half of the time. There is a video below to better understand what I am talking about.
This was just a rough test run but I wanted to share with the group. Improvements can be made quite easily, as I say in the video for example I am using 10AH batteries in this run and the draw is high for such a small battery, probably pushing c10 or more rates here on this one. Anyway this was just for fun and not to be taken too seriously but hopefully you can see the potential in what I am showing.
Here is a pic of the machine now:
And the chart from this run. What you are seeing here is that I was swapping the back to front, then front to back and then again and so on.
And here is a video of this run. It is quite long but if your into these kind of things you might enjoy a little hang out session with me on this run.