Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini Patent # 6677730 Fig1 Pulse battery charger and Fig 2 dc to dc power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini Patent # 6677730 Fig1 Pulse battery charger and Fig 2 dc to dc power supply

I am building Bedini pulse battery charger from his patent.
    I have a few questions if anyone can help.
    1 may I get the pin numbers for the sg3524 fig 1 and fig 2?
    2 The gate to source pins fig 2 resistance value? I am using .05 ohms,is this correct?
    3 the transformer fig2 , I have a ferrite toroide and wire so I could make the transformer perhaps. something off the shelve would be much easier. the transformer part # and source would be great. other wise does anyone remember how many turns and what guage wire per volt? https://youtu.be/r90XG0OXoyY

Originally posted by Jeffrey Joseph View Post
    I am building Bedini pulse battery charger from his patent.
    I have a few questions if anyone can help.
    1 may I get the pin numbers for the sg3524 fig 1 and fig 2?
    2 The gate to source pins fig 2 resistance value? I am using .05 ohms,is this correct?
    3 the transformer fig2 , I have a ferrite toroide and wire so I could make the transformer perhaps. something off the shelve would be much easier. the transformer part # and source would be great. other wise does anyone remember how many turns and what guage wire per volt? https://youtu.be/r90XG0OXoyY
    Hi Jeffrey,
    Since you requested for a help here it is.... a Fundamental tip: you may use the circuit used in the Ron cole Bipolar switch that consist of the 555 timmer and the Double Inverter switch in the lower portion of the schematic ( Please refer John Koorn's Thread on Ron cole bipolar switch) this will do away with the use of SG 3524 which does half of this circuit. unless you make it do the full I leave you to work with the rest of the Patent...
    Rgds,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 11-17-2015, 09:44 PM.
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Working...
    X