Newman Energy Machine: Misunderstood and tragic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newman Energy Machine: Misunderstood and tragic

In the recent times i found it ponderous to deal with the Electromagnetic based Inventions of several Inventors, the Inventions of whom had similarities in them (and why not!)There have been several replicators across the globe and on the utube to replicate the Newman Machine and people have terribly failed to produce the result, the exhibition of these replications on the internet are more fancy than the scientific and illustrious very much the same way they did with the Bedini SG/ SSG despite of Instruction given by JB himself.
    In the case of Newman the patent does'nt exist so there is no way he can back his work and encourage others to replicate it. On the other hand i sternly believe that the interpretation to explain the principle of the device is solely the primacy of the Inventor him self this is classic proof that Science indeed has many Languages but one beauty! I studied the Newman device and found its similarities with JB's work with the exception that former has it exhibiting the Mechanical gain while the later has it done Electrically (Magnetically strictly speaking) in the Batteries.
    Gettting back to the newman device: Many replications are so poorly structured in the various aspects of the machine, the simplest being the Coil it self... Remember the Newman Machine is a Massive coil compared to the magnitude of the 'input parameters' i do not want to comment on the commutator part as it is merely the timing part of the switching, however [U]THE NATURE OR TYPE OF THE INPUT SOURCE DIPOLE IS ESSENTIALLY CRITICAL[/U] to the disclosed embodiments of the machine! JL Naudin's replication utterly fails when he uses a Capacitive Source dipole to his machine replication.
    Next: the Newman device is a relatively slow Machine comapred to the rapid RPMs shown on the Utube by various replicators.. it is a SPEED TO TORQUE and not a TORQUE TO SPEED machine (Like the Gray Motor) develops Momentum over a period of time in proportion to the Mass involved.
    HIGH-VOLTAGE BATTERIES and not HIGH-VOLTAGE CAPACITORS this is what i mean by the type of the Source dipole. and when its is Batteries you need a lot of them pilled up in series to tune- up with the massive Impedance of the coil, THE MAGIC..... the batteries DO NOT DEPLETE when you do this WHAT GETS CONSUMED IS THE MASS OF THE COIL OVER LONG PERIOD (YEARS!!!) exactly as what Newman suggests.
    Next: Common Bloch wall for both the stator coil and the rotor Magnets! this points out at the MONOPOLE structure of the geometry between the two!
    Next: Original Machine is seen having six Magnets positioned in a concentric array fashion....JB would be an expert to comment here....

If you guys feel this thread interesting in replicating in the way i suggest here i assure you should get definitive results as Newman claims,
    I shall do the same and share the results with you guys when i find time...
    Best Regards,
    Faraday88.
    Last edited by Faraday88; 03-13-2017, 02:47 AM. Reason: Addition
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Very good, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ed_Morbus View Post
      Very good, Thanks
      Hi Ed/Ashley,

Thanks a million to you guys... I have astonishing findings last night working on a Coil studying the Newman machine i am in the efforts of investing on Massive Coils (10s of KGS) to study the machine on its essential scale...its an eye opener with respect to many other Inventions
      like Water fuel cell/ Injector VIC, Gray Motor Powersupply/ repulsor coil ect. (Tesla in particular) and not to mention Bedini's SG.
      Best Regards,
      Faraday88.

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        In the recent times i found it ponderous to deal with the Electromagnetic based Inventions of several Inventors, the Inventions of whom had similarities in them (and why not!)There have been several replicators across the globe and on the utube to replicate the Newman Machine and people have terribly failed to produce the result, the exhibition of these replications on the internet are more fancy than the scientific and illustrious very much the same way they did with the Bedini SG/ SSG despite of Instruction given by JB himself.
        In the case of Newman the patent does'nt exist so there is no way he can back his work and encourage others to replicate it. On the other hand i sternly believe that the interpretation to explain the principle of the device is solely the primacy of the Inventor him self this is classic proof that Science indeed has many Languages but one beauty! I studied the Newman device and found its similarities with JB's work with the exception that former has it exhibiting the Mechanical gain while the later has it done Electrically (Magnetically strictly speaking) in the Batteries.
        Gettting back to the newman device: Many replications are so poorly structured in the various aspects of the machine, the simplest being the Coil it self... Remember the Newman Machine is a Massive coil compared to the magnitude of the 'input parameters' i do not want to comment on the commutator part as it is merely the timing part of the switching, however [U]THE NATURE OR TYPE OF THE INPUT SOURCE DIPOLE IS ESSENTIALLY CRITICAL[/U] to the disclosed embodiments of the machine! JL Naudin's replication utterly fails when he uses a Capacitive Source dipole to his machine replication.
        Next: the Newman device is a relatively slow Machine comapred to the rapid RPMs shown on the Utube by various replicators.. it is a SPEED TO TORQUE and not a TORQUE TO SPEED machine (Like the Gray Motor) develops Momentum over a period of time in proportion to the Mass involved.
        HIGH-VOLTAGE BATTERIES and not HIGH-VOLTAGE CAPACITORS this is what i mean by the type of the Source dipole. and when its is Batteries you need a lot of them pilled up in series to tune- up with the massive Impedance of the coil, THE MAGIC..... the batteries DO NOT DEPLETE when you do this WHAT GETS CONSUMED IS THE MASS OF THE COIL OVER LONG PERIOD (YEARS!!!) exactly as what Newman suggests.
        Next: Common Bloch wall for both the stator coil and the rotor Magnets! this points out at the MONOPOLE structure of the geometry between the two!
        Next: Original Machine is seen having six Magnets positioned in a concentric array fashion....JB would be an expert to comment here....

If you guys feel this thread interesting in replicating in the way i suggest here i assure you should get definitive results as Newman claims,
        I shall do the same and share the results with you guys when i find time...
        Best Regards,
        Faraday88.
        Hi All,
        I'm glad that Newman Technology is atleast getting a Posthumous Recognition in the upcomming Energy Conference at Idaho.
        Looks like no one has been able to follow the highlights that i pointed out in my last post above..!!
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.

Comment

Hi All,
          I'm glad that Newman Technology is atleast getting a Posthumous Recognition in the upcomming Energy Conference at Idaho.
          Looks like no one has been able to follow the highlights that i pointed out in my last post above..!!
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.
          People should read Newman's book http://www.free-energy-info.com/Newman1.pdf. The Newman machine is a very large physically commutated Window machine. I suspect both came up with it independently.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
            People should read Newman's book http://www.free-energy-info.com/Newman1.pdf. The Newman machine is a very large physically commutated Window machine. I suspect both came up with it independently.
            Hi ZPDM,
            You said it!! but look carefully, it is a very different machine from the Bedini Window motor, in the way the Magnet is Oriented to the Coil Field..i can say it is stronger variant of the window motor category.. even the commutation switching...i wonder why Newman never got it to the Solid-state switching one guess is that the kickback intensity woud blow any solid-state switch available around and ofcourse Mechnical Switching in Radiant Electricity provides the extra clearance to the associated Plasma discharges... i was reading his South African Patent yesterday, and i got a feeling that it could also be similar to the Zero Force motor variant in the way the Magnet is placed adjecent (externally to the coil) along the length of the Coil spool(core).
            The book is written in a tricky way but he does emphasis that his writings needs to be understood 'Literally' which is very true if one is to understand the mechanism. I also feel his 'Gyroscopic Particle' describtion is the exact meaning to the 3-pole Monopole concept of Bedini.
            (i showed how the Magnets can be oriented in 3 different axis on the monopole rotor in the Thread 'John Bedini Magnetic Model')
            In some ways the Machine is comparable to Bedini's 1984 Single battery Torque Motor/Energiser. but essentially is a High-Voltage Design as opposed to low Voltage Design of Bedini.
            In the forth comming posts i would like to elaborate some of my findings of the Newman Machine.
            Rgds,
            Faraday88.

Comment

Hi ZPDM,
              You said it!! but look carefully, it is a very different machine from the Bedini Window motor, in the way the Magnet is Oriented to the Coil Field..i can say it is stronger variant of the window motor category.. even the commutation switching...i wonder why Newman never got it to the Solid-state switching one guess is that the kickback intensity woud blow any solid-state switch available around and ofcourse Mechnical Switching in Radiant Electricity provides the extra clearance to the associated Plasma discharges... i was reading his South African Patent yesterday, and i got a feeling that it could also be similar to the Zero Force motor variant in the way the Magnet is placed adjecent (externally to the coil) along the length of the Coil spool(core).
              The book is written in a tricky way but he does emphasis that his writings needs to be understood 'Literally' which is very true if one is to understand the mechanism. I also feel his 'Gyroscopic Particle' describtion is the exact meaning to the 3-pole Monopole concept of Bedini.
              (i showed how the Magnets can be oriented in 3 different axis on the monopole rotor in the Thread 'John Bedini Magnetic Model')
              In some ways the Machine is comparable to Bedini's 1984 Single battery Torque Motor/Energiser. but essentially is a High-Voltage Design as opposed to low Voltage Design of Bedini.
              In the forth comming posts i would like to elaborate some of my findings of the Newman Machine.
              Rgds,
              Faraday88.
              I agree, if some of the quotes from his book/pamphlet are correct the kickback on his large machines would "blow any solid-state switch available". Ironically, to my knowledge at least he also just wasted this spike never bothering to throw it into a battery set, as the mechanical gain on his big Eureka was so significant itself. I don't understand why you say the magnet is oriented different to the coil field in the Newman/Window motor set-ups, perhaps I'll get a chance to look in more detail. I am being lazy but be nice to know where you found the SA patent. I would say the ZFM is the orthogonal cousin of the Window Machine. Lastly, i.e tricky writing I more tend to think the whole "Einstein equivalence" stuff was just perhaps a ruse to try and get past the patent office, the gyroscopic particle stuff though reminds me of Bruce DePalma (most underrated FE luminary ever? not even a paragraph in Kelly's 3,000 page tome??). Besides it occurred to me the other day on a macroscopic scale I don't know, conventionally speaking, why a moving bicycle doesn't fall over as easily as a stationary one, can spin it how you want I don't think there is anything in Newton to address that.

Comment

Originally posted by ZPDM View Post
                I agree, if some of the quotes from his book/pamphlet are correct the kickback on his large machines would "blow any solid-state switch available". Ironically, to my knowledge at least he also just wasted this spike never bothering to throw it into a battery set, as the mechanical gain on his big Eureka was so significant itself. I don't understand why you say the magnet is oriented different to the coil field in the Newman/Window motor set-ups, perhaps I'll get a chance to look in more detail. I am being lazy but be nice to know where you found the SA patent. I would say the ZFM is the orthogonal cousin of the Window Machine. Lastly, i.e tricky writing I more tend to think the whole "Einstein equivalence" stuff was just perhaps a ruse to try and get past the patent office, the gyroscopic particle stuff though reminds me of Bruce DePalma (most underrated FE luminary ever? not even a paragraph in Kelly's 3,000 page tome??). Besides it occurred to me the other day on a macroscopic scale I don't know, conventionally speaking, why a moving bicycle doesn't fall over as easily as a stationary one, can spin it how you want I don't think there is anything in Newton to address that.
                Hi ZPDM,
                Great many thanks to your intricate questions First of all..Newman does use the kickback back into the source battery, but then you would ask me how is it that a Bedini Energiser does'nt have this mechanism..?? well this is where Bedini's 1984 Single battery is same as the Newman Machine but not his 2000 SSg machine.. if you scale up the Energiser in the Bedini's 1984 single battery machine...it would essentially be the Newman machine bulid to a higher scale..but Newman's machine differs again in that it is a low speed very high Torque motor..while Bedini's 1984 Machine is medium Speed and High Torque motor.
                secondly, the commutator in the Newman machine and Bedini machine are equivalent ...How? yes they have a common thing that represents a High-Voltage Element's parameter.
                in the Bedini's machine it is the Capacitor..in the Newman Machine it is the Source Dipole of High-Voltage in magnetiude.(this where i say that a Capacitor at the input will not work..but a series of low Voltage Battery piles that result into a High-Voltage source will work)
                Now about your question on the Magnetic Field of the Rotor magnet oreintation in the Newman machine.. just look at it this way... the bloch wall of the coil and that of the Magnet coincide each other in a 'Spin' configuration and NOT 'Rotation' Configurartion as in the window motor. there is another interesting aspect to the switching mechanism of such a configuration that i have yet to explore.. i wonder why John Bedini did not try this out..?may be experiments will speak on their own about this..
                I have shown the 3-pole Monopole concept in the thread 'John Bedini's Magnetic Field Model' Aaron did opine on that but nothing much continuned on that later..
                Here is the SA patent Joseph W. Newman: I found it in the rexresearch.com it looks like a Patent application and not a granted patent, however it has in it very intricate details to study.
                South African Patent Application # 831,296
                "Energy Generation System having Higher Energy Output Than Input"
                I feel the Newman's endevour suffered the same fate as the Bruce deplama/Tewari that up frontly claimed OverUnity.both were not granted patent.
                Rgds,
                Faraday88.

Comment

Hi ZPDM,
                  Great many thanks to your intricate questions First of all..Newman does use the kickback back into the source battery, but then you would ask me how is it that a Bedini Energiser does'nt have this mechanism..?? well this is where Bedini's 1984 Single battery is same as the Newman Machine but not his 2000 SSg machine.. if you scale up the Energiser in the Bedini's 1984 single battery machine...it would essentially be the Newman machine bulid to a higher scale..but Newman's machine differs again in that it is a low speed very high Torque motor..while Bedini's 1984 Machine is medium Speed and High Torque motor.
                  secondly, the commutator in the Newman machine and Bedini machine are equivalent ...How? yes they have a common thing that represents a High-Voltage Element's parameter.
                  in the Bedini's machine it is the Capacitor..in the Newman Machine it is the Source Dipole of High-Voltage in magnetiude.(this where i say that a Capacitor at the input will not work..but a series of low Voltage Battery piles that result into a High-Voltage source will work)
                  Now about your question on the Magnetic Field of the Rotor magnet oreintation in the Newman machine.. just look at it this way... the bloch wall of the coil and that of the Magnet coincide each other in a 'Spin' configuration and NOT 'Rotation' Configurartion as in the window motor. there is another interesting aspect to the switching mechanism of such a configuration that i have yet to explore.. i wonder why John Bedini did not try this out..?may be experiments will speak on their own about this..
                  I have shown the 3-pole Monopole concept in the thread 'John Bedini's Magnetic Field Model' Aaron did opine on that but nothing much continuned on that later..
                  Here is the SA patent Joseph W. Newman: I found it in the rexresearch.com it looks like a Patent application and not a granted patent, however it has in it very intricate details to study.
                  South African Patent Application # 831,296
                  "Energy Generation System having Higher Energy Output Than Input"
                  I feel the Newman's endevour suffered the same fate as the Bruce deplama/Tewari that up frontly claimed OverUnity.both were not granted patent.
                  Rgds,
                  Faraday88.
                  Hi All,
                  Further on my study on the Newman machine, i could see clear similarities between thw G-Field coils and the Newman coil windings.. this is where most replicators limit there attempts and eventually give up..
                  Some of the characteristics of the similarities.. between the two coils :

1) Low Impedance(Light Bulbs) Load connected in series and High-Impedance(Flourescent Tubes) Load connected in Parallel Simultaneously to the source of excitation (Batteries)
                  2)High-Voltage out put when load connected.
                  3)Speeds up with more and more load connected (Electrical circuit or Magnetic/Mechanical Circuit)
                  4)The Spark at the switching commutators is Series Resonant Like in a Parallel Resonant Circuit.(think what that implies!!!)
                  5) The motor is described as an Air-core coil... but the patent (SA) clearly states that the coil has an Inverted core set up. (outer circumferance of the coiling is Iron)
                  6) Last but not the least... Newman in one of videos states another application of the out put of His Machine.... ''Water splitting by the High-Voltage'' G-Field coil is same again to Voltage Intensifier Coil!!
                  Think people think..all these patents speak the same Science of Tesla.
                  Best Regards,
                  Faraday88.
                  Last edited by Faraday88; 04-02-2017, 08:33 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Hello Mr Faraday88,
                    I have J Miller's presentation on the Newman motor.
                    I'm very encouraged about being able to build a a desirable working model.
                    Minimum of 140lbs of coils (2x70 lbs) #38(AWG).
                    Bro d
                    Last edited by brodonh; 02-01-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Ordered a hex rod with 1" flats for the shaft
                      Will machine it with 1"D ends for bearings and coupling.
                      The Newman machine saga begins.
                      bro d
                      Last edited by brodonh; 02-06-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	electromagnets-big.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	49717

It looks like this company is well able to produce perfect Newman coils.
                        200lbs of #38 in a pair of coils that are sealed like rocks.
                        Doable.
                        bro d

http://www.stangenes.com/custom-electromagnets.html
                        Last edited by brodonh; 02-06-2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

big neo issues

Hi All,
                          Gathering what I need to make a Newman motor that has the same dimensions as the Geoff M's build sheet except for length.
                          I got a hex bar shaft that is machined for just 4" of mags. Chose 4 x 1 x 1 neos (#45) They are brutal to handle.
                          It seems that the configuration of 3 norths together and 3 souths on the other flats, is a very difficult arrangement.
                          The mags very forcefully resist this arrangement.
                          I've cut a jig that goes around the hex bar and will only allow the mags into the proper slot.
                          Getting them in and secured is another matter.

Anybody done or doing this?

Wound coils of 60lbs of wire (I know, 200lb is required for the newman effect).
                          I'm setting up for the full blown motor except I'm doing this shorter one first.
                          Can get a lot of bugs out this way.

thanks bro d

Comment

Much respect for a big job.

I put 6" x 1" x 1" ceramics together by machining the rotor longer.
                            When I got a magnet in I pushed it almost half way out the other end then secured it.
                            This allowed the majority of the fields not to interact untill they were mechanically fixed in place. (one magnet did shoot out like a rail gun when I wasnt careful)
                            I had about 100mm of seperation and then I could push them in the slots by hand.
                            Im assuming you dont have slots and the magnets are monsters to handle but its the best ive got.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	shaft.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	49748
                            Cant spend it when your dead.

Comment

Thanks Deuis,
                              I'll post pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X