RE-EMF Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE-EMF Charger

For those that know about Bedini's chargers, that play with battery's.
    And those that know a little about the Joule Thief.

I've got a little something for you....

How about a very effective , easy to build battery charger that uses the applied energy not only super efficient, but in a sence twice !

A charger that can charge, non rechargable battery's , rechargable battery's , lead acid battery's or Bedini's cristal cells. Without heating up the battery.

Restoring almost dead lead acid battery's if left charging over night(s), desulfating them.

Cost of the circuit... around 2 dollars... Now thats fun !

Enjoy !

RE-EMF Charger - by Rene - YouTube

Rene R.

Click image for larger version

Name:	re-emf charger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	50880
    Last edited by rfnreynders; 10-24-2012, 03:31 PM. Reason: insert picture of circuit

Hey there.. This seems quite interesting and relatively simple so I thought I'd try to replicate this. I am actually a mathematician/physicist and computer programmer so pretty new to producing even simple circuits. Had my courses back in the days of studies but with no actual real experience on these that's pretty useless.

I have a few questions regarding your circuit... What kind of bifilar coil are you using? Did you experiment with different kinds of coils?

Comment

Joule Thief circuit.

Hi Rene R.

I must say you have struck on the Bull's eye.....

The Joule thief configuration reveals one of the main key to understand the Radiant Energy.

rgds,
      Faraday88.
      Last edited by Faraday88; 10-26-2012, 02:48 AM. Reason: additional comments
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Dragonborn,

I tried several coils, all bifilar, but different thickness.
        Also different cores, but all toroidal. I found these always to work best.

When pushing more power/amps... use thicker wire and bigger toroids.

You just have to try. But one thing... With this circuit, you don't need alot of windings.

Comment

Faraday88

Yes i think so to.
          Infact... i thought up a schematic that is almost extendable infinit, and with adding each unit, you can "create" or pull more energy from the ambient.
          A very simple setup to. So... If i find some time i'll draw it up and explain it like i did in this circuit on video to.

If this works... and i don't see why not... it is like an energy amplifier - infinit - if you like...
          So... please be patient because i am in the middle of moving.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rfnreynders View Post
            Dragonborn,

I tried several coils, all bifilar, but different thickness.
            Also different cores, but all toroidal. I found these always to work best.

When pushing more power/amps... use thicker wire and bigger toroids.

You just have to try. But one thing... With this circuit, you don't need alot of windings.
            I have around 100 meters of cat5e cable at hand so that makes 800 meters of copper wire
            Just measured it with a caliper and the diameter is around 0.30 mm, so that would sit around at something like AWG 28.

I think I can find some ferrite rings on some old ATX mother board. That should suffice, right?
            I do have some 20 cm (1.0 cm dia) ferrite rods at hand though..

Any recommendation for how many turns to start with? You used the same amount of turns for both primary and secondary winding?

Now I'm bit bummed that I ordered the transistors from eBay and have to wait for them, would have got them at the same price from the local store...
            Last edited by dragonborn; 10-27-2012, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Dragon born
              I used the same amount of turns for both coils. You can however put more turns on the coil that is connected to the collector. That will give a higher voltage back-emf spike. but it is not nescesary.
              The core/coil i have in use now is only 20-30 windings/coil.

I suggest putting 30 windings/coil with the thicknes of your wire.

Comment

1- current kills radiant
                2- current kills batteries
                3- current kills transistors

no current radiant is a massless charge if anything gets warm you are wasting energy as heat.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Originally posted by rfnreynders View Post
                  Dragon born
                  I used the same amount of turns for both coils. You can however put more turns on the coil that is connected to the collector. That will give a higher voltage back-emf spike. but it is not nescesary.
                  The core/coil i have in use now is only 20-30 windings/coil.

I suggest putting 30 windings/coil with the thicknes of your wire.
                  I humbly thank you for your kind advice and suggestions. I'll start digging around my old computer hardware to find a ferrite torus. I will probably end up going to the local electronics store tomorrow for getting the transistor and some diodes so I can start experimenting with this thing..

I have multiple 8.4 volt and 12.6 volt LiPo batteries. I was thinking I'd put one 2S and one 3S LiPo in series to get a nice 21 volt source as input for the circuit. I'll report back later how things work out and if I managed to burn down the house

btw. I think I might be able to produce an explanation for what is going on in these "resonant circuits" through a new mathematical universal relativity model (new universal gravity model) I've been working on for the last two years. It is just theoretical and falsifiable of course, but what I do *know* for certain is that Einstein's relativity is very easy to show to be wrong both logically and experimentally...

(edit: though first I need to verify the operation of these circuits)
                  Last edited by dragonborn; 10-28-2012, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Yes you are 100% correct!, its the Radiant Current provided by a Capacitor and only a Capacitor. that charges Battaries, Capacitors, and powers Inductors, Light Incandecent Bulbs with more light efficacy (lumen per watt).
                    the Radiant current is also Shockless, but does powerful effect on biological responses.
                    rgds,
                    Faraday88.

Comment

Hmmm... This is certainly interesting. I built this and took an old 9 volt alkaline battery for charging. The alkaline battery was reading ~4.5 v.

Used two LiPos (2S and 3S) for input voltage of 18.6 v. Connected the charge battery and then connected the input voltage only for one minute or so and then let the circuit ring without the input for a few minutes. After that the alkaline had risen up to 9.5 v. During that short test the charged battery didn't get much juice in it. I was able to light a 2.7 W led spot for only a few minutes. But still that's pretty good and I was being very cautious in the first test.

After that I left the input connected for a longer period and the charge battery started making some weird snap/pop sounds so I disconnected the source voltage. Perhaps the 9 v battery needs a lower input (?). Well now I have it hooked for 11.2 v input and it seems to be chugging along fine.

Indeed this does seem to be a working system. Now I just need to try to get more comfortable in using it and try to learn about how it operates...

Thank you Rene for this cool little charger.

Comment

I didnt realize this was posted here. I love the efficiency of this charger. I have tried many different toroid configs winding a new one now. Successfully desulfated a battery my ssg wouldnt. I almost have enough data to post results. Will put them here and on the other forum.

This setup does like more turns on the kickback side also seems to do better with the wires litzed dont have enough data to say for certain yet.

Rene thanks again for sharing. I am gr8dane on the other forum.
                        “The day when we shall know exactly what “electricity” is, will chronicle an event probably greater, more important than any other recorded in the history of the human race. The time will come when the comfort, the very existence, perhaps, of man will depend upon that wonderful agent.”

Nikola Tesla

Comment

Haha, Dane, so we meet again !
                          Glad you like and i'll be monitoring all these forums and am curious about your results.

Currently i am restoring my old motorcycle battery. It was pretty much dead.
                          It was sitting at about 10 volt.
                          After charging it with the B-EMF charger for about 8 hours at not more then 100mA it has risen to 13.56 volt.
                          After disconnecting the charger it dropped to 12.56 volt.

Yeah baby :-) loving it.

Keep on posting !

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                          I didnt realize this was posted here. I love the efficiency of this charger. I have tried many different toroid configs winding a new one now. Successfully desulfated a battery my ssg wouldnt. I almost have enough data to post results. Will put them here and on the other forum.

This setup does like more turns on the kickback side also seems to do better with the wires litzed dont have enough data to say for certain yet.

Rene thanks again for sharing. I am gr8dane on the other forum.

Comment

@all,
                            I have made my second boxed RE-EMF charger and this work very very good. I can charge from alkalines to Li-ion, Lead-acid and now my first Lead-Alum batts.
                            Thank you again Rene for sharing this.

Comment

Hi All,

Follow the split diode circuit method to charge secondary battries to this what rene has provided..and you can charge literally charge 'n' number of Battries. with same input power!!!!!!!
                              in advance.
                              rgds,
                              Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                              X