RE-EMF Charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragonborn View Post
    Hmmm... This is certainly interesting. I built this and took an old 9 volt alkaline battery for charging. The alkaline battery was reading ~4.5 v.

Used two LiPos (2S and 3S) for input voltage of 18.6 v. Connected the charge battery and then connected the input voltage only for one minute or so and then let the circuit ring without the input for a few minutes. After that the alkaline had risen up to 9.5 v. During that short test the charged battery didn't get much juice in it. I was able to light a 2.7 W led spot for only a few minutes. But still that's pretty good and I was being very cautious in the first test.

After that I left the input connected for a longer period and the charge battery started making some weird snap/pop sounds so I disconnected the source voltage. Perhaps the 9 v battery needs a lower input (?). Well now I have it hooked for 11.2 v input and it seems to be chugging along fine.

Indeed this does seem to be a working system. Now I just need to try to get more comfortable in using it and try to learn about how it operates...

Thank you Rene for this cool little charger.
    any battery can be charged with higher voltage on the primary, if you want to force charge. run the primary at the same voltage as the secondary and tune it for highest charge ratio. radiant dissappears with current.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom C,
      I understand, when you say about the equal Voltage at pri/sec. but what exactly is Forced Charging? are you refering to Brute Force or Non-Radiant way of charging..?
      rgds,
      Faraday88.
      'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
        Hi Tom C,
        I understand, when you say about the equal Voltage at pri/sec. but what exactly is Forced Charging? are you refering to Brute Force or Non-Radiant way of charging..?
        rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Farday, force charging is throwing a bucket of current at a battery. If you want to wreck your battery, force charging is the way to go. OTOH, if you want to keep your battery and save your money you don't want to do that. Try Bedini tech instead....

Notice how with Bedini technology you can charge a battery to a higher voltage than the source battery???????? You've done that experiment, right?

John K.

Comment

i have never said that 'Recive battery charged to Voltage higher than source' i think you did'nt read it properly.
          yes, it is true if the receive Dipole is Capacitor .

The experiment that you are refering to is where the source (primary battery) Voltage is Higher 24V. and the Recive Battery is Split Diode charging MINIMUM TWO battries. that is what i said..

I speak plain and correct English i guess...
          Rgds,
          Faraday88.

Comment

Farday,

No, you misunderstood. I am talking about an SSG with a 12v primary battery and a 12v charge battery. Have you noticed from your experiments that the charge battery can charge to a higher voltage than the primary battery?

John K.

Comment

John K,

Yes, but that is'nt the standing Voltage, it does go t0 14.5V plus..and shows Cold -Boiling (you can hear the BB's ).
              i get you correct now
              rgds,
              Faraday88.

Comment

Farday, what are you talking about?

Do this simple experiment - build the simple SSG and get it running. Get 2 batteries. Measure the standing voltages of both batteries. Put the battery with the LOWEST voltage as the primary and the HIGHEST voltage as the charge battery.

Run the machine. Does the charge battery raise in voltage?

John k.

Comment

John K

Faraday88 promised that he will build and test and post, non has happened as yet, because if he does he will see/comprehend/understand/learn what you/everybody else is trying to get him to understand, but he is here to stir ! ! !

How easy can it be, build a small oscillator circuit, take 2 small bats run and understand.

SG Solar Oscillators John Bedini - YouTube

( Must get someone to track his IP, maybe he is JohnB rival? )

Theunis
                  Hey !
                  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !
                  JUST THINK ABOUT IT . . .

Comment

Prinsloo,i agree with you..i didnt see what faradays88 good inten in this forum,IMHO..am sure he trying to confuse us with all of the "conplexity and high tech theory"..proove us wrong with all of your pic and test result you've done faraday88.
                    Alfin

Comment

The man is not ignorant regarding technology (like I am) and seams quite sophisticated as can be perceived by his comments/posts, thus he either know the answers and he is deliberate in obstructing.

If he doesn't know then learn by building and the challenge for him is then to post, as requested by various members before in this forum.

Theunis
                      Hey !
                      WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE PORTION OF SOLAR ENERGY THAT WAS ALLOCATED TO YOU TODAY? !

Comment

You guys are ignorant of the Physics that is speaking out loud.....do you even know what is Radiant Electricity?
                        do your home work ...visit J.bedini's website ....atleast for 1000times...and then talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        i'm not misleading any one here..i have made my intention very clear... its just that you guys are impatient. or are pretending to be one. why should i bother to share something that i can if i understand things better...
                        Building a Machine is for sure one way to understand things but not the only way..you have to be Intutive in this kind of research.
                        you guys are some how determind to slander me all the times..

Prinsloo!
                        and who gave you the right to call me a John Bedini rival...... i have for sure worked more than you can imagine on the Radiant Energy because of Bedini and i consider him My Guru.... do you know who is called a Guru.....go kid take a walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        AND KEEP YOUR TRAP SHUT.
                        Last edited by Faraday88; 11-11-2012, 08:53 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

still waiting - - - - - Faraday88 ! no build yet !

still waiting - - - - - Faraday88 ! no build yet ! we are waiting ! ! ! !
                          Hey !

Comment

KEEP WAITING I'M NOT HERE TO QUENCH YOUR WAIT
                            Why do'nt you challenge me technically (if at all you are competent??)rather than Sarcastic remarks!!!!!
                            i'm done with you beyond this...

Comment

challenge him technically

Originally posted by Faraday88 View Post
                              KEEP WAITING I'M NOT HERE TO QUENCH YOUR WAIT
                              Why do'nt you challenge me technically (if at all you are competent??)rather than Sarcastic remarks!!!!!
                              i'm done with you beyond this...

What the HELL are you ranting about, theory is not techincal, it is babble if not proved on the bench, thats why they built the LHC..... to find Higgs Boson. that's why Tom bearden, and JB worked together. It is the same here, you build the machine (techincal) to prove the theory (academic), theory is not techinical it is mental masturbation if it is never proven on the bench.

Like your 8th grade algebra teacher said "show your work" in this case its not just equasions, it is cop results with the machines.

please just the little oscillator? we can all shut up then.

Tom C

experimental Kits, chargers and solar trackers

Comment

Hi Tom C,
                                Looking at your attitude it seems you will never be convinced even if the Moon is brought to earth!!!! because you never want to see it any ways!
                                next, you also seem to advocate a person who is blindly accusing me even without knowing how much he him self knows..!
                                i'm on the contrary saying the same as you are...! you do'nt need a Particle accelerator to prove the concept of Energy from the Vacuum it is proved in a simple SSG!!
                                and for those who think 'theory is not techinical it is mental masturbation' they are better at actually doing it...hope you got what i'm refering to. BTW.. Higgs Boson experiment is the acedemic way of EFTV...from your information.
                                Faraday88.

Comment

Working...
                                X