Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who it was or who is Ron Cole, "Ronald Cole"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who it was or who is Ron Cole, "Ronald Cole"?

Hi again friends:
    First sorry for my English.
    I think all of us have seen the drawings and diagrams that our friend John has put in their pages to learn all together. Thank you so much John.
    In many of these drawings a person "Ron Cole" or "Ronald Cole" appears.
    I've been searching for information about this "mysterious" person, but I could not find anything.
    Someone can put a picture of that person or write about his life and his quest in free energy.
    Thanks and best regards.

Izham
    "Everybody should have this knowledge so they can get energy for themselves. Energy shouldn’t be
    controlled.” – John Bedini

Originally posted by izham View Post
    Hi again friends:
    First sorry for my English.
    I think all of us have seen the drawings and diagrams that our friend John has put in their pages to learn all together. Thank you so much John.
    In many of these drawings a person "Ron Cole" or "Ronald Cole" appears.
    I've been searching for information about this "mysterious" person, but I could not find anything.
    Someone can put a picture of that person or write about his life and his quest in free energy.
    Thanks and best regards.

Izham
    Hi Izham,
    Ron cole was a close friend of John Bedini, who with John had designed a lot of the switching circuits for the Electromagnetic Re gauging motors, however he died because of heavy drinking.. although i too have never seen a photo of Ron, John mentions about Ron in one of the early EFTV dvds.
    Rgds,
    Faraday88
    'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Faraday88:
      Thank you very much for your answer.
      I think Ron was a very important person working in the field of energy..."Free Energy"
      It would be very interesting if John could tell us more about your friend.
      Rgds,
      Izham
      "Everybody should have this knowledge so they can get energy for themselves. Energy shouldn’t be

Comment

Hi Izham,

I liked the below Quote of John Bedini, where did you get it from .. i guess I too remember i reading it in BOCAF Panaecea Web site.
        I do'nt see anything more than what is mentioned in the Bedini website about Ron Cole, he also talks of a guy by the name John Cejeka who was equally an epitome in Energy Research, there is a EFTV DVD 'the Cejeka Files'
        Rgds,
        Faraday88.
        Last edited by Faraday88; 10-08-2015, 10:16 PM.
        'Wisdom comes from living out of the knowledge.'

Comment

Hi Faraday88, and thanks:
          Yes, is a very interesting quote. I like lots of research on the work of people who have achieved great things in the energy...
          I also have the DVDs. It is very hard for me to get information from them because my language is not English.
          I think this technology could be known throughout the world if they could translate DVDs.
          Rgds,
          Izham

Comment

Working...
          X