Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridging Concepts, Andrew M.

Hello,

My name is Andrew. I am an engineer, spiritual being, and perpetual student. I have learned a lot in my pursuit of understanding, and am absolutely privileged to have much more to learn. My primary initial focus was on understanding physical structure as applied to energy generation. A person who controls their own energy (internal and external), is self sufficient, self governing and free to peruse the higher realms of the hierarchy of needs. This pursuit inevitably led on many tangents of understanding, self discovery, and opportunity. I would like to take this opportunity to tie a few of these thoughts together, and hopefully inspire a few souls, and receive feedback.

Most of the material was derived from a male oriented scientific point of view (the radial, sequential, linear, electric) however naturally progressed into its equal and opposite mode of application, the female (spherical, simultaneous, magnetic). That is to say in my own way.....from mechanistic application, to spiritual application. These are absolutely two sides of the same coin, in constant cyclic interchange.

In here I will discuss, gravity, power generation, evolution, music, personality, love and many other topics.

I hope you enjoy =)

To begin, I would like to explain the fundamental tenants of my point of view. These are essential in understanding the material I will put forward.

First and foremost, the center from which all movement extends is the Fulcrum, Mind, God, etc. For example, you may imagine a spinning wheel. The characteristic motion of which is easy to to imagine. Any point moving in one direction has an equal and opposite point on the other side which moves in an opposite direction.

The center of this wheel is absolutely interesting. It centers all equal and opposite motion. One could have the most powerful microscope in the world, and attempt to find the center, the point of no movement, of stillness, and never be able to do so. No matter how far you zoom in, you will never find . How interesting! something we intuitively know must be there, for as we zoom in further and further, the speed of the movement gets lower and lower approaching zero, but we can NEVER find it.

Some interesting things to think about......

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." Revelation 22:13
    (describing equal and opposite aspects, which must be centered)

"O Nature. From you are all things, in you are all things, to you all things return." Marcus Aurelius
    (From a nature things extend, and to nature they return.)

These quote describe cycles, which are inherent to rotation and the wheel. And one more quote which is a personal favorite of mine from the Message of the Divine Iliad

"I have but one law for all My opposed pairs of creating things: and that law needs but one word to spell it out, so hear Me when I say that the one word of My one law is Balance. And if man needs two words to aid him in his knowing of the workings of that law, these two words are Balanced Interchange. If man still needs more words to aid his knowing of My one law, give to him another one, and let those three words be Rhythmic Balanced Interchange." Walter Russell

Comment

The archetype of the spinning wheel is very useful both in analogy, mechanistic application, and intuitive knowing. Virtually all vibratory response in nature can be described by the wheel. As can virtually all geometry. In fact, in mathematics the science of triangles, is based upon the UNIT CIRCLE. This relationship between two quantities represented within the wheel (the male and female, or sine and cosine) and have a definite relationship, which geometrically describe the interaction between the two equal and opposite energies.

Interesting to note, the relationship between the two energies is at right angles, 90 degrees. But.....What does this mean? In relationship terms, it means that while the Male energy is most dominant, the female energy is zero. While the Female energy is most dominant, the male energy is zero. It is only when both acquiesce to one another that creation occurs! The middle ground, the balance, must be had before creation and power can manifest.

Example:
      In electrical engineering there is concept called the Poynting vector. To describe in a simple form, the electric field (male energy) by itself does not create Watts (power). The magnetic field by itself does not create Watts (power). When both are present, equal and opposite and at right angles to one another, walla, we have POWER.

Another great example of this is the Vesica Pisces.
      http://www.ka-gold-jewelry.com/images/vesica-pisces.jpg
      http://www.feandft.com/Concentric_Sphere.jpg

(photo courtesy of Walter Russell)

Here depicted is the fundamental law of creation, and power. Two equal and opposite qualities (Male and Female) come together, circumferences touching centers. Centering the two is something two fold. One is the fulcrum (God) of balance between the two equal and opposites, and two is the birth of something new (creation). This archetype is literally found in every corner of the world.

More to come.....

Comment

Hello again.

So to recap, we have two fundamental forces or fields in our existence from which all things are created. They are centered by a fulcrum, mind, God. These two fundamental forces have been known by many names, The radial and spherical, the male and female, the light and dark, the contractive and expansive, the Yin and Yang, The electric field and Magnetic field and the list goes on and on. When one force is at its peak, the other force is near zero, and vice versa. Only when both field concede to one another, meet at common ground (find a common center) do we have CREATION!!!! (note: I can go on to explain this in from an engineering mindset as "proof" for the concrete logical, however I do not want to loose people at this point, and I believe that what has been presented so far is intuitively known).

Here I would like to present a very interesting theory put forth by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe entitled "Theory of Colors"

To be fair, it is not exactly a theory, rather an observation, or an idea. Though many in mainstream science have discounted this, some of the giants of our time have given it considerable praize and consideration including Thomas Johann Seebeck, Arthur Schopenhauer, Hermann Helmholtz, Rudolf Steiner, Ludwig Wittgenstein, Werner Heisenberg, Kurt Godel, and Mitchell Feigenbaum. Note that several of these were some of the greatest scientists and physicists to have lived.

The idea is as follows (many quotes taken from Wikipedia, as the author of this article was particularly well read with many great sources, not always the case, ha ha ha):

"Unlike his contemporaries, Goethe didn't see darkness as an absence
        of light, but rather as polar to and interacting with light; colour
        resulted from this interaction of light and shadow. For Goethe, light is
        "the simplest most undivided most homogenous being that we know. Confronting it is the darkness" (Letter to Jacobi).

...they maintained that shade is a part of light. It sounds absurd when I express it; but so it is: for they said that colours, which are shadow and the result of shade, are light itself.

—Johann Eckermann, Conversations of Goethe, entry: January 4, 1824; trans. Wallace Wood

Based on his experiments with turbid media, Goethe characterized
        colour as arising from the dynamic interplay of darkness and light. Rudolf Steiner, the science editor for the Kurschner edition of Goethe's works, gives the following analogy:

Modern natural science sees darkness as a complete
        nothingness. According to this view, the light which streams into a dark
        space has no resistance from the darkness to overcome. Goethe pictures
        to himself that light and darkness relate to each other like the north
        and south pole of a magnet. The darkness can weaken the light in its
        working power. Conversely, the light can limit the energy of the
        darkness. In both cases color arises.

—Rudolf Steiner, 1897"

Comment

What I find particularly interesting about this concept, is that from the equal and opposite realms previously described, springs forth COLOR. The visual equivalent to the Pythagorean Chord. From the realm of male and female, yin and yang, is expressed the the harmonic rainbow. In my world this is incredibly beautiful and inspiring.

Comment

Heya Andrew I really like where you are going with this. I myself love synthesizing information in an interdisciplinary way. Especially when it comes to the technology of metaphysics.

I like your approach in seeing things in terms of a fundamental duality. And you are right the intellectual (masculine) has dominated for far to long and needs to be balanced with the feminine. I went in the same order as well. I recently wrote an article exploring this concept more deeply.

Archetypal Masculine & Feminine forces – the keys to creation » Gestalt Reality | Gestalt Reality

First point I would like to make is that it is a common misconception that Magnetism is considered a feminine force. It is actually masculine and the dielectric(electric) is the feminine. Eric Dollard makes the case for this here:

"Energy in its most arch-typical form is embodied in the phenomenon of Electricity, but what is Electricity? Now our wheels even more stuck in the mud! But we have important clues, namely that of polarity, not plus or minus so much but more like male or female. This thought follows from Goethe to Tesla and Steinmetz. Thus Electricity, in order to manifest, a UNION must develop. This is the union of the “male”, or projective, and “multiplied by” the “female”, or receptive. Hereby, the male is the dielectric field in counterspace (of per centimeters), and the magnetic field or female in space (of centimeters squared). Space in c.m. squared is what you pay for in “real estate”, counterspace in per c.m. is the space between the lines on a ruler, or between molecules in a crystal." (source)

And in this vimeo clip as well.

I will be writing an article exploring this in more depth later, for it is critical to understanding electricity and energy in general and needs to be explored more thoroughly.

I like how you conceived of the duality as a wheel. The wheel has a structure (Masculine) however it's final shape is that of a seeming circle (feminine). The constant motion or spinning of a balance of power, is very reminiscent of the swirling yin & yang. This reminds me much of Hamlet's Mill. I also like how you say there is no point of stillness. Many spiritual (Buddhist) practices try to embrace stillness, but to me true stillness....is a stasis which is an absolute form of death. It's motion, like the waves of an ocean that need to be embraced.

In regards to the circle dynamic I remain rather unconvinced that it is a good way to understand creation. A more primal/fundamental approach and in my opinion superior one is the understanding of the golden spiral. It's curved...and somewhat circle, but is NOT a circle closed in on itself. The golden spiral is much more ubiquitous in nature than a perfect circle or sphere. Nature in many ways abhors perfect symmetry and prefers asymmetry due to it's novelty creating characteristics. Fundamentally you need asymmetry in order to even have Walter Russell's "Rhythmic Balanced Interchange". I know Nassim Haramein is big on circles, however I think this could be his biggest failing as well.

The circle in my opinion is an end result of a process, rather than a formative archetype. It is an illusion formed by a vortex like funnel when viewed from a 2-D perspective.

"colour resulted from this interaction of light and shadow." ~Goethe
            I LOVE this!! Thank you for pointing this out. Mind blown!

I like your explanation of harmonics correlated with chakras. Another way of visualizing this is via a Standing wave with nodal points or a caduceus coil.
            Harmonics in essence cause cohesion of consciousness/matter. The universe as a giant orchestra is an apt description.

Often waves are conceived and thought of as 2-D, for example an oscilloscope sine wave. In essence though they are 3-dimensional vortexes which becomes a bit more difficult to visualize. However this may be important from a more advanced engineering point of view.

Another important point is that it seems the higher forms of frequencies...or compound frequencies with additive undertones & overtones, creates impulses. (as per your link Traveling Wave Equals Sum of Stationary Modes - YouTube) This is very cool because Tesla was obsessed with impulses. It was the basis of all his later technology. And it also has implications for the radiant spike Bedini talks about.
            http://www.gestaltreality.com/

Comment

Heya Andrew I really like where you are going with this. I myself love synthesizing information in an interdisciplinary way. Especially when it comes to the technology of metaphysics.

I like your approach in seeing things in terms of a fundamental duality. And you are right the intellectual (masculine) has dominated for far to long and needs to be balanced with the feminine. I went in the same order as well. I recently wrote an article exploring this concept more deeply.

Archetypal Masculine & Feminine forces – the keys to creation » Gestalt Reality | Gestalt Reality

First point I would like to make is that it is a common misconception that Magnetism is considered a feminine force. It is actually masculine and the dielectric(electric) is the feminine. Eric Dollard makes the case for this here:

"Energy in its most arch-typical form is embodied in the phenomenon of Electricity, but what is Electricity? Now our wheels even more stuck in the mud! But we have important clues, namely that of polarity, not plus or minus so much but more like male or female. This thought follows from Goethe to Tesla and Steinmetz. Thus Electricity, in order to manifest, a UNION must develop. This is the union of the “male”, or projective, and “multiplied by” the “female”, or receptive. Hereby, the male is the dielectric field in counterspace (of per centimeters), and the magnetic field or female in space (of centimeters squared). Space in c.m. squared is what you pay for in “real estate”, counterspace in per c.m. is the space between the lines on a ruler, or between molecules in a crystal." (source)

And in this vimeo clip as well.

I will be writing an article exploring this in more depth later, for it is critical to understanding electricity and energy in general and needs to be explored more thoroughly.

I like how you conceived of the duality as a wheel. The wheel has a structure (Masculine) however it's final shape is that of a seeming circle (feminine). The constant motion or spinning of a balance of power, is very reminiscent of the swirling yin & yang. This reminds me much of Hamlet's Mill. I also like how you say there is no point of stillness. Many spiritual (Buddhist) practices try to embrace stillness, but to me true stillness....is a stasis which is an absolute form of death. It's motion, like the waves of an ocean that need to be embraced.

In regards to the circle dynamic I remain rather unconvinced that it is a good way to understand creation. A more primal/fundamental approach and in my opinion superior one is the understanding of the golden spiral. It's curved...and somewhat circle, but is NOT a circle closed in on itself. The golden spiral is much more ubiquitous in nature than a perfect circle or sphere. Nature in many ways abhors perfect symmetry and prefers asymmetry due to it's novelty creating characteristics. Fundamentally you need asymmetry in order to even have Walter Russell's "Rhythmic Balanced Interchange". I know Nassim Haramein is big on circles, however I think this could be his biggest failing as well.

The circle in my opinion is an end result of a process, rather than a formative archetype. It is an illusion formed by a vortex like funnel when viewed from a 2-D perspective.

"colour resulted from this interaction of light and shadow." ~Goethe
              I LOVE this!! Thank you for pointing this out. Mind blown!

I like your explanation of harmonics correlated with chakras. Another way of visualizing this is via a Standing wave with nodal points or a caduceus coil.
              Harmonics in essence cause cohesion of consciousness/matter. The universe as a giant orchestra is an apt description.

Often waves are conceived and thought of as 2-D, for example an oscilloscope sine wave. In essence though they are 3-dimensional vortexes which becomes a bit more difficult to visualize. However this may be important from a more advanced engineering point of view.

Another important point is that it seems the higher forms of frequencies...or compound frequencies with additive undertones & overtones, creates impulses. (as per your link Traveling Wave Equals Sum of Stationary Modes - YouTube) This is very cool because Tesla was obsessed with impulses. It was the basis of all his later technology. And it also has implications for the radiant spike Bedini talks about.
              http://www.gestaltreality.com/

Comment

Working...
              X